Showing 1 to 20 of 45
1. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 22:04 GMT
1. Why is it that 'hardcore' is now a euphemism for 'a bot of gore and swearing' rather than 'original and challenging'. See also: 'Mature'.
2. On rails shooters. Why buy them for a console? Surely the whole appeal of them is being stood in front of a HUGE screen using a ridiculous plastic gun in an arcade?
Monster Hunter Tri.EUBadger SKR6R7
2. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 22:08 GMT
why nintendo sux by shunning their real fans and sucking up to those crap party games!
PSN ID: brucethemoose9043DS FC: 3566-2025-1426My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/Previously known as: BB_Thrilla
3. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 22:08 GMT
why call of duty is so great, nothing original, just shoot stuff same old same old, no originality.
4. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 22:09 GMT
I've got nothing to complain about. The NES light gun games work without a sensor bar. Although, a sensor bar would make a great addition for a light gun game.
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
23 and proud =)
To each their own
5. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 22:27 GMT
Haha, top parodying here.
6. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 22:35 GMT
Turn based combat. Why?! D:
Yeah man, I'll just stand here and wait for you to hit me, k?
Dark Lord wrote:
Sweet, then you can have your turn, k?
7. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 22:36 GMT
is birdo a girl or boy cause she shoots egg but ninty says male kinda weird
wii games with online the conduit super smash bros. brawl mario kart i dont have my wii working right now
8. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 22:37 GMT
Why Mario Galaxy is so great. It is a good game, but waaaaaaayyy overrated.
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
9. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 22:37 GMT
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
10. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 22:43 GMT
Why is Mario allowed to teach little children eating fly agarics results in becoming big and strong?
Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...
11. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 22:47 GMT
and that killing all the wildlife in sight is good?
12. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 22:51 GMT
Possible Spoilers for ML: BIS Why in Bowsers Inside Story, theres a pipe in Toad Town that leads to Bowser's insides.
Judge games by what they have and not what they could have hadWii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640PSN ID ~ chadthegamerCurrently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK
13. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 23:03 GMT
1. Why do we have to put up with licensing issuse on the Virtual Console?2. Why is Nintendo so critically hated by it's former fans?3. If the Virtual Console were going to have so many licensing issues, why did they do it in the first place?4. Why do most third-party companies hate Nintendo so much?5. Why are the majority of multiplatform websites are bias to Nintendo?6. Why do we have to pay for online in Xbox Live to get online play? Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is free and PSN is giving us an free option with everything they had intact?7. Why did Sony think an downloadable game-only handheld costing $250 would pay off and bulid it as an expansion to the PSP?
14. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 23:04 GMT
@SSBFan, I can answer almost every one of those questions.
15. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 23:06 GMT
But will he....
16. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 23:08 GMT
Not unless he requests it.
17. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 23:08 GMT
Why is Kirby Air Ride so underrated? The world may never know...
18. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 23:09 GMT
Why does SSBFan think everyone hates Nintendo?
What's this bit for again?
19. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 23:16 GMT
Because he spends too much time on Youtube and IGN. They are messing with his mind.
20. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 23:18 GMT
Maybe SSBF is confused.