Forums

Topic: VGM Returns! Sudden Death

Posts 261 to 269 of 269

ShadowSniper7

heh bit of a speed update. I'll make it look nicer

gameblog.me Linking all the best free online games to you!

ShadowSniper7

Oh wow... completely forgot to update. Thanks for the email, it reminded me. I'll update within the next few hours.

Rensch

Is the sudden death round gonna be in the first post just like the regular rounds?

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

morphballer

Sounds like an Ace Attorney game...

Maybe Phoenix Wright?

Edited on by morphballer

VGM Champion
It's on like Donkey Kong!! -5 coins
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9097-9759 | Nintendo Network ID: MorphballerU

Rensch

I have no idea what that Sudden Death round is.

ShadowSniper7

Rensch wrote:

There was an explanation of the sudden death round on the front page for a week or two. I removed it when the sudden death started. Next time I'll leave the explanation up. Essentially its just a first come first serve deal. First person to get it gets a point, nobody after that has a shot at guessing it.

@Morphballer: You got it. I'm not going to be real strict on these Sudden Death rounds. The track is from the third Pheonix Wright game. 1 point will be added to your total.

Rensch

ShadowSniper7 wrote:

Rensch wrote:

There was an explanation of the sudden death round on the front page for a week or two. I removed it when the sudden death started. Next time I'll leave the explanation up. Essentially its just a first come first serve deal. First person to get it gets a point, nobody after that has a shot at guessing it.

@Morphballer: You got it. I'm not going to be real strict on these Sudden Death rounds. The track is from the third Pheonix Wright game. 1 point will be added to your total.

I understood that, I meant I didn't know what game it was from. LOL

theblackdragon

Putting this game on hold to give the OP the chance to find links to the songs that do not give people the ability to download them without payment to the copyright holders thereof (unfortunately while browsing through them I did find a couple that sampled too much to be shared without license/were not remixes). When he's got a solution, I'll reopen it.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.