Forums

Topic: Vent Your Fury!

Posts 61 to 79 of 79

SonicMaster

I absolutely HATE that the Cowboys are sucking and the Redskins are doing good. Bleh!

SonicMaster

SuperMarioFan96

Aviator wrote:

I hate when people sign up for NintendoLife just to win a competition, then we never see them again.

And.....

WHY DID TOM BRADY SUCK SO MUCH TODAY! WHY! D:

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

SuperMarioFan96

WaveBoy wrote:

Sundays!
Sundays are the worst day of the week. It doesn't matter what you do, they always feel dreadful! Knowing that you have to go to work, school or college the next day, or you're recovering from a heavy hangover from last nights partying ect ect. There's never anything on TV(not that I care because I barely watch TV anymore anyways) and nobody ever wants to hang out!
There's just this dead boring feeling in the air, and for some reason Sundays always have crappy weather!

This except I'm 14 and don't have to deal with hangovers.

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

Sean_Aaron

So I go into GAME yesterday to trade in Other M for Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions and they don't have it. Not only do they not have it, but they don't even have it in their system. The spotty-faced youth behind the counter even has the gall to suggest it wasn't released for the Wii, when I know for a fact it was released in the UK within the last couple of weeks and I have it in my GAME wishlist.

I even check another GAME in town but it's the same story. Now jacking around an independent publisher like Rising Star I can see, but this is a frickin' Activision game - not only that, but a license that will move units. WHAT THE HELL? So I order it online (they have the best price - bastards) instead. Now I've got credit, but will they actually stock a game I want? Will Batman: The Brave and the Bold be carried in store?

DIEEEEEEEEEEE!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Aviator

Sean Aaron wrote:

So I go into GAME yesterday to trade in Other M

you sir have crossed a line

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

LuWiiGi

@Sean Aaron GAME don't care much about Ninty games. They prefer the XBOX (what a surprise).

Anyways, I'm not very angry today, just depressed. My life is very depressing. Although I am a bit annoyed that hardly anyone is on NL at the moment.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

LzWinky

WaveBoy wrote:

Sundays!
Sundays are the worst day of the week. It doesn't matter what you do, they always feel dreadful! Knowing that you have to go to work, school or college the next day, or you're recovering from a heavy hangover from last nights partying ect ect. There's never anything on TV(not that I care because I barely watch TV anymore anyways) and nobody ever wants to hang out!
There's just this dead boring feeling in the air, and for some reason Sundays always have crappy weather!

Mondays are worse. You always start off the week on the wrong foot. You realize that you've forgotten to do many things you should have done over the weekend. There's always something due on Monday, and Friday is a grueling four days away...

Geez, no wonder Garfield hated Mondays

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Lombax42

Why is there BACON IN THE SOAP?!?

I'm a lifelong gamer who'll play just about anything that sounds good, regardless of reviews. My Backloggery is still a work in progress, but when it's done you'll know what I mean.
My Backloggery
DIY FC:5414-2316-5886

cheapogamer4life

The only launch title for the Move controller I was thinking about getting turn out to be shovelware.

Although I don't even have a station3 I might have gotten one if that game would of been any good.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Kaeobais

Oh, I thought this said "Vent your Furry" .................... Now I'm sad.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Machu

I was gonna vent some serious fury, but then shadx made me laugh. ty

ah man, clicked ur BL for my furry-fix and now I am the one who is sad :[

FURYYYY~

Rawr!

Kaeobais

Machu wrote:

I was gonna vent some serious fury, but then shadx made me laugh. ty

ah man, clicked ur BL for my furry-fix and now I am the one who is sad :[

FURYYYY~

They'll be back in a day or two. I can't disappoint my fans

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

JayArr

I stopped this morning to mail a letter and my tire fell off the axle!!!! No squeeking, clicking, grinding...no warning period. Just BOOM! You are screwed! So now I can't afford GoldenEye even longer. >:[

Seriously...... c'mon man!

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Xkhaoz

Where the hell is my damn Mario statue? >: ( and speaking of CN, hurry up and get more messenger bags and I hate how this screensaver isn't working!!!!!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.