Forums

Topic: Uwe Boll's Auschwitz

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Rensch

The two worst things in history, the holocaust and Uwe Boll movies combined, what can I say.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

killer6370

I am glad this ist not a videogame movie not nother good franchise killed by this guy

killer6370

SeniorDingDong

Rensch wrote:

The two worst things in history, the holocaust and Uwe Boll movies combined, what can I say.

This.

SeniorDingDong

Raylax

killer6370 wrote:

I am glad this ist not a videogame movie not nother good franchise killed by this guy

Because Uwe Boll directing a film about the Holocaust is totally better than him making a videogame movie, m i rite?

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

killer6370

Raylax wrote:

killer6370 wrote:

Because Uwe Boll directing a film about the Holocaust is totally better than him making a videogame movie, m i rite?

Yes because during holocaust no one of us was born(1938-1945) so we dont even know a lot about that but everyone of us is grown up during the videogames time(1985-20xx) so our generation is more related to games than WW2 war is over since 60 Years now. so this doesnt affect us directly but we all are gamers
and actually as German we dont have to care because this movie will never be released in Germany(as soon as its going to be released this movie lands on the index list in Germany and Prohibited for sale)

Edited on by killer6370

killer6370

Raylax

And thus, the thread collapse begins. Ehn, I'm not getting into an argument over this.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

The_Fox

I'd rather he rape another 100 video games than touch something of actual significance.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

NotEnoughGolds

I'd say he has a pretty good chance of successfully recreating the horror of the holocaust.

NotEnoughGolds

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.