Showing 81 to 100 of 143
81. Posted: Sat 15th Dec 2012 21:27 GMT
Monkeys Open Red Hydrogen Thylakoids Ribs Other Internal Devices
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
82. Posted: Sat 15th Dec 2012 21:36 GMT
Gloomy Annoying Man Eating Cucumbers Under Bench Making Awful Noises
Friend Codes - Animal Crossing: City Folk (4812-1078-6183)
Dr. Mario Online Rx (9967-0055-1680) - Mario Kart Wii (5198-4114-2870)
Mario Strikers Charged (043068-406725) - Mario vs. DK: Minis March Again! (2450-8698-0454)
Nintendo Wii (1390-4118-2314-4557) - Super Smash Bros. Brawl (3694-9700-8787)
Nintendo Network ID: NGAMERZERO
83. Posted: Mon 17th Dec 2012 20:32 GMT
Nintendo's Got A Monkey Employee. Really! Zach Eats Roast Olives.
8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
I’ve been waiting to smile,
Been holding it in for a while,
Take you with me if I can
Been dreaming of this since a child
I'm on top of the world.
Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus
84. Posted: Wed 19th Dec 2012 14:18 GMT
3 drunks abduct santa's helpers
85. Posted: Wed 19th Dec 2012 14:37 GMT
Rampaging Eels Ate Lotsa Apples
86. Posted: Wed 19th Dec 2012 15:45 GMT
3 Depressed, Alcoholic, Slovenly Husbands
87. Posted: Wed 19th Dec 2012 16:11 GMT
Start The Engine, Allan! My Hair Appointment Rescheduled Early!
I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero
88. Posted: Wed 19th Dec 2012 18:56 GMT
Tammy Roo Used Elephants Here Erroneously Running Over.
Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!
Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.
Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64
89. Posted: Wed 19th Dec 2012 19:12 GMT
wealthy innkeepers never give enough drink for it shows hesitance
90. Posted: Wed 19th Dec 2012 21:29 GMT
Ridley Eats Apes Longing Apples
91. Posted: Wed 19th Dec 2012 21:50 GMT
Gravitational animals making extraordinary cake under bargaining electors milling amazing ninjas.
Edited on Wed 19th December, 2012 @ 21:51 by Tricoloryoshi
I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi
92. Posted: Wed 19th Dec 2012 22:16 GMT
Tripods Really Interest Colorful Opposums, Literally. Otherwise Ripe Yellow Ovals Shape Houses Interveningly.
93. Posted: Wed 19th Dec 2012 22:19 GMT
3 demonic apes shredding ham.
94. Posted: Thu 20th Dec 2012 00:27 GMT
Team Rocket ingested cold, organic, lemons on rhinos. Yes organic sourness hits intimately... ?
95. Posted: Thu 20th Dec 2012 00:42 GMT
Moronic Rope Nicked Invisible Ice. Collin Eats Gallons Universal Yogurt.
96. Posted: Thu 20th Dec 2012 00:46 GMT
Whales ignore Nigel, Gary explains difficultly, flinging icy shoulder hats.
97. Posted: Thu 20th Dec 2012 13:26 GMT
The really incredibly colourful over longed Orange remembered yellow oranges shouldn't hurt iguana.
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
98. Posted: Wed 2nd Jan 2013 20:34 GMT
broadcasting across northern kentucky Elizabeth Regina silently taunts yeoman lazily enough
99. Posted: Wed 2nd Jan 2013 20:37 GMT
Readily Energetically Apes Like Apocalypses
100. Posted: Wed 2nd Jan 2013 20:38 GMT
3 demonic ashtrays slapping hotmail.