Showing 61 to 80 of 143
61. Posted: Tue 11th Dec 2012 11:54 GMT
Mammoth rabid ninjas ingest chinchillas eating green unsightly yams
Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
62. Posted: Tue 11th Dec 2012 12:01 GMT
A mental artistic zebra in nocturnal glue pooing on people over many angry nations
Edited on Tue 11th December, 2012 @ 12:02 by NinFreak
(insert witty signature here)
Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96
63. Posted: Tue 11th Dec 2012 12:02 GMT
Really? You're actually not orange?
Edited on Tue 11th December, 2012 @ 12:04 by mudjo
This is a signature.
I mentioned signatures, which makes this a meta-signature,
A meta-signature mentioning meta-signatures is a meta-meta-signature.
Hence, this signature is infinitely meta. Does Meta-Knight have a self-awareness of his own name?
64. Posted: Tue 11th Dec 2012 12:06 GMT
Many unicorns drink juicy oranges..
65. Posted: Wed 12th Dec 2012 14:17 GMT
More Really Nice Interesting Cereal Eggcartons Got Up Yesterday
8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
I’ve been waiting to smile,
Been holding it in for a while,
Take you with me if I can
Been dreaming of this since a child
I'm on top of the world.
Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus
66. Posted: Wed 12th Dec 2012 15:41 GMT
3 Ducks And Stylish Hats
Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur
67. Posted: Thu 13th Dec 2012 14:19 GMT
Baby Uakari loves baby Yak
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
68. Posted: Thu 13th Dec 2012 16:07 GMT
Bad apples need kneaded ear rum so they yell like enemies.
(That was a toughie.)
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd
Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd
69. Posted: Thu 13th Dec 2012 16:38 GMT
Kirby On Nasty Airplanes Tickling Anacondas
“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
We, like Job, are destitute save for the love of Jesus.
Find me on Facebook, just be sure to tell me you're from NL!
Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons
70. Posted: Fri 14th Dec 2012 12:58 GMT
Bruce restarted Overlord 2 due restrictions on goblins on new stages.
71. Posted: Fri 14th Dec 2012 17:50 GMT
bye a nightmare kill easy rest, stop the young learning establishment!
72. Posted: Fri 14th Dec 2012 18:07 GMT
Runaway Elephants Are Loudly Active
73. Posted: Fri 14th Dec 2012 18:08 GMT
Realistic endings are less amusing
Oh 3Dash, you.
3 days at sunny hills.
Edited on Fri 14th December, 2012 @ 18:11 by MorphMarron
Outstanding Morph Marron didn't fit. Woof.
Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.
Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok
74. Posted: Fri 14th Dec 2012 18:15 GMT
My Outstanding Reaper Palm Has Trolled Really Outstandingly In Despair
75. Posted: Fri 14th Dec 2012 18:18 GMT
3 Ducks ate some hamburgers.
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash
Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero
76. Posted: Fri 14th Dec 2012 18:21 GMT
I Don't Eat A Lot, Honestly, Except Red Oats
Edited on Fri 14th December, 2012 @ 18:28 by New_3DaSh_XL
77. Posted: Fri 14th Dec 2012 22:29 GMT
3 dead animals sit humanely??
sorry that was the only thing I could think of
78. Posted: Fri 14th Dec 2012 22:33 GMT
My rodent needs iridescent cookies eating gremlins under you
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
79. Posted: Fri 14th Dec 2012 22:37 GMT
Doing annual library dances, Kyle noticed increasing green howling tacos.
80. Posted: Fri 14th Dec 2012 22:50 GMT
And Marin asks Zelda if neo galactic people obtain powerful obscure magic at night.
Edited on Fri 14th December, 2012 @ 22:54 by MorphMarron