Showing 121 to 140 of 143
121. Posted: Fri 4th Jan 2013 23:43 GMT
Silly hogs are driving junky volkswagens.
122. Posted: Sat 5th Jan 2013 06:41 GMT
Matt Rules Ninety Islands Containing Expertly Grown Underground Yabbies. (Yep, growable yabbies)
I'm seeing doubles! o.O VVV
3DS Friend Code: 5043-1560-5349
123. Posted: Sun 6th Jan 2013 23:18 GMT
Time hates ewe without overtime rewind dictated.
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
124. Posted: Mon 7th Jan 2013 06:24 GMT
Biased Antagonist never kill everyone rhetorical- Silly things yield lying evildoers....
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
125. Posted: Mon 7th Jan 2013 06:28 GMT
Game And Mario Entei Core Umbrella Bell Embark Menace Aura Numb
SSB Wii U/3DS mains: Lucas, Lucas and Lucas
My favorite color of the alphabet is 25.
Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter: NoUsernameHere
126. Posted: Wed 9th Jan 2013 14:46 GMT
Multiple animals cheat homicide and making peachy kings in nice guess.
127. Posted: Wed 9th Jan 2013 14:50 GMT
Beware! A Noob Keeps Eleven Revolvers Stashed Tightly. You Liek Elevators?
8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
Anything you want to
Or would you decide to let it go?
Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus
128. Posted: Wed 9th Jan 2013 14:55 GMT
3 donkeys accidentally stole horses
(insert witty signature here)
Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96
129. Posted: Wed 9th Jan 2013 20:33 GMT
Nothing In Nintendoland Fights Regally. Even Ants' King.
130. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:35 GMT
3 Dangerous Antelopes Slinging Hammers
Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!
Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.
Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64
131. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:47 GMT
wisdon is needed engage docters for interesting surfing hills
3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire
132. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 12:04 GMT
Mama is everywhere. Under - feet, in room... escape!
What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.
133. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 14:40 GMT
Should You Keep On Trying Electrifying Kamek?
134. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 15:44 GMT
Dinner ate sushi hats.
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd
Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd
135. Posted: Sun 3rd Feb 2013 18:53 GMT
Kangaskan on new adventures to America
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
136. Posted: Sun 3rd Feb 2013 21:24 GMT
Critical reasoning inspires many solvers on finding interesting robust exploits.
137. Posted: Sun 3rd Feb 2013 22:44 GMT
leprechauns on ships to old greenland
"You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes!"
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...
Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord
138. Posted: Sun 3rd Feb 2013 22:47 GMT
Great racoons operate outside Seattle, everything looks orange, rowdy ducks.
Now it's Shulk time!
Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
139. Posted: Sun 3rd Feb 2013 22:49 GMT
Greater roaming oxen on stupid eggs lick obnoxious red doors.
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
140. Posted: Sun 3rd Feb 2013 22:50 GMT
americans make awesome zingers in new greenland. Pop old peoples old man aardvarks now