Showing 81 to 100 of 357
81. Posted: Fri 16th Nov 2012 22:13 GMT
Here's another classy one from me...
Edited on Fri 16th November, 2012 @ 22:14 by Jeremyx7
Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U
3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis
Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7
82. Posted: Fri 16th Nov 2012 22:19 GMT
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash
Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero
83. Posted: Fri 16th Nov 2012 22:21 GMT
Edited on Fri 16th November, 2012 @ 22:21 by Geonjaha
I make Pixel Art on occasion, and sometimes sell them as Game Assets.
Help bring Dragon Quest back to the West, so we can all resume having fun. :)
84. Posted: Fri 16th Nov 2012 22:23 GMT
85. Posted: Fri 16th Nov 2012 22:54 GMT
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
86. Posted: Fri 16th Nov 2012 23:02 GMT
Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!
Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.
Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64
87. Posted: Fri 16th Nov 2012 23:11 GMT
Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.
Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet
88. Posted: Fri 16th Nov 2012 23:13 GMT
Edited on Fri 16th November, 2012 @ 23:13 by Happy_Mask
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
89. Posted: Fri 16th Nov 2012 23:15 GMT
90. Posted: Fri 16th Nov 2012 23:16 GMT
8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus
91. Posted: Fri 16th Nov 2012 23:17 GMT
I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero
92. Posted: Fri 16th Nov 2012 23:37 GMT
That is TLinkerbell to you![17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!![17:17] James Newton: Uh ohThe James Newton show! Gol...
93. Posted: Fri 16th Nov 2012 23:49 GMT
94. Posted: Fri 16th Nov 2012 23:55 GMT
95. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 00:00 GMT
"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better
Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi
96. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 00:01 GMT
Im a big fan of Mario games :)
Im also a nintendo nerd :P
Nintendo inpires me a lot o w o
97. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 00:03 GMT
98. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 00:18 GMT
I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi
99. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 00:58 GMT
I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own
100. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 01:03 GMT
tenor bro 19