Showing 141 to 160 of 359
141. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 16:02 GMT
You spoony bard!
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Harold "Egon" Ramis, 1944-2014 =(
Also a fan of Gravity and all things 16-bit
To each their own
142. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 16:15 GMT
Nytro Robe R
Visit beautiful Nintendo Online Forums. You'll be glad that you did.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill
3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero
143. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 16:20 GMT
Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!
3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
144. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 16:25 GMT
Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!
Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.
3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64
145. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 16:37 GMT
"Silent, cold and deadly this was the stuff of nightmares, this was ColdPark."
146. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 16:40 GMT
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
Join NintyOnline Forums!
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero
147. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 16:40 GMT
148. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 16:43 GMT
149. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 16:44 GMT
150. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 17:10 GMT
Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347
151. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 17:18 GMT
152. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 17:37 GMT
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man
153. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 17:54 GMT
154. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 18:08 GMT
You stole mine >
STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3
3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27
155. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 18:10 GMT
Had Sowing 72
156. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 18:15 GMT
"Let's scratch that Deadpool itch"
Favourite games: Majora's Mask, Brawl, Borderlands, Yoshi's Island, Fire Emblem Awakening
Join the Deadpool Crew! We have chimichangas for all!
The future Wii Fit Trainer champion of SSB4
3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur
157. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 18:23 GMT
158. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 18:53 GMT
159. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 19:03 GMT
[ [__] ]
"A true gentleman never leaves a game unplayed"
(>'.')> ▲ triforce!
3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Nanonym
160. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 19:04 GMT