Showing 121 to 140 of 359
121. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 13:12 GMT
You will obey Groose and bring me waffles!!!
Snorlax are weak to Camrys
"I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it" -unknown
My ultra manly theme for the manliest avatar competition
3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord
122. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 13:42 GMT
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man
123. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 13:58 GMT
I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi
124. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:26 GMT
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
Also a fan of Gravity and all things 16-bit
23 and proud =)
To each their own
125. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:32 GMT
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.
Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan
126. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:33 GMT
Edited on Sat 17th November, 2012 @ 14:33 by DashChargedShot
8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.
"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash
127. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:34 GMT
128. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:35 GMT
Torn boy 91
Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!
3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
129. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:35 GMT
Edited on Sat 17th November, 2012 @ 14:37 by SomeBitTripFan
130. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:43 GMT
Fat Spin Boat?
131. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:46 GMT
132. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:48 GMT
My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?
3DS Friend Code: 4682-9601-9308
133. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:51 GMT
Come on... you can do better than that
134. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:52 GMT
135. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:57 GMT
I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most, mad magical in Amsterdam.
136. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:57 GMT
137. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:58 GMT
138. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 15:03 GMT
9 Ton Bro? ey....
Edited on Sat 17th November, 2012 @ 15:04 by Karakato
Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
The Rest is Silence.
139. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 15:42 GMT
140. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 16:01 GMT
Yo Ren Bro
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
Join NintyOnline Forums!
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero