Showing 121 to 140 of 359
121. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 13:12 GMT
You will obey Groose and bring me waffles!!!
Dylans current team
Duskull - 31
Gengar - 28
Alakazam - 27
Mismagius - 23
Rotom - 27
Sableye - 25
Dylans Lurking level: 3
3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord
122. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 13:42 GMT
Pushmo/Pullblox Contest Thread
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
"Is that big, legendary weapon, or are you just glad to see Gregor?"
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man
123. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 13:58 GMT
I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661
124. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:26 GMT
Link to my work in progress The Lost Vikings walkthrough
AKA StarBoy91, PeacefulLuma91, and RetroLuma91
Bronyloggery | StarBlog
Fan of retro games, lumas, TwinBee, MLP: FiM (I'm proud to be a brony), ShyGuys, and Kirby! =)
Gamer with a heart
One of the most scariest film scenes I've ever seen!!!
125. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:32 GMT
Black Knight: "Is that all there is? No chance,no resistance."
Greil: "No, now you have my pissed off son to worry about!"
Greil: "Stay away from that knight.
"Ike: "I will. You hugged him, and look at you now."
Greil: shakes head
Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan
126. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:33 GMT
Edited on Sat 17th November, 2012 @ 14:33 by 3Dash
Bio by True_Hero
"Do you know where Hell is? Here, in your head." -Crona
Tricoloryoshi: All your ship are belong in my pants.
3Dash: THINK, YOSHI!
Groose_Lord: Yoshi hasnt learned the art of thinking yet
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash
127. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:34 GMT
128. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:35 GMT
Torn boy 91
Currently undergoing, and failing, the Nuzlocke challenge.
Melodie's current team
Vanillite- Lv. 26
Numel - Lv. 24
Bellsprout- Lv. 19
3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
129. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:35 GMT
Edited on Sat 17th November, 2012 @ 14:37 by SomeBitTripFan
130. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:43 GMT
Fat Spin Boat?
131. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:46 GMT
132. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:48 GMT
My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?
3DS Friend Code: 4682-9601-9308
133. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:51 GMT
Come on... you can do better than that
134. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:52 GMT
135. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:57 GMT
I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south
I am an art popist. I assign art to things that are popular. I place new meaning on that which already exist.
We could belong together.
Sony Entertainment Network: naviator_9
Nintendo Network ID: Aviator9
136. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:57 GMT
137. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 14:58 GMT
138. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 15:03 GMT
9 Ton Bro? ey....
Edited on Sat 17th November, 2012 @ 15:04 by Karakato
| BL of the Joyfully Damned |
| Deviant Art Profile |
"The rest is Silence."
Lord of all things Karrot, and lover of cakes
139. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 15:42 GMT
140. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 16:01 GMT
Yo Ren Bro
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash
Yeah! We're DYSFUNCTIONAL HEROES!
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero