Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 6,281 to 6,300 of 12,088

Blad

Based on NintendoLife’s reviews, Sonic Boom Fire and Ice is underrated

Blad

Switch Friend Code: SW-8345-2077-2420 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-6739-1319 | My Nintendo: Coolcario | Nintendo Network ID: K-Star

Anti-Matter

Some unpopular opinions from me :
1. Just because i am already adult it doesn't mean i have to play adult games. And whoever told me to grow up, i told to you to shut up !
2. Peoples who never take it seriously when playing any games (handheld / consoles / arcades), they are just only disturbing wannabes.
3. Gamer who just only know about soccer = Not a gamer at all. They are wannabe gamer.
4. I hate to see some careless parents nowadays who never knew anything about dangerous impacts for giving their children some non appropriate age games.
5. I hate to see a lot of Fake Chinese toys / video game machines invading every country.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Maaryotyme

@Anti-Matter hi I’m new here but that just sounds incredibly stupid.
You can play whatever games you like and everyone else can play any games they like.

I like football and also like football games, does that not make me a person that likes games. I wouldn’t call myself a wannabe gamer and why would others.

I wouldn’t call your opinions unpopular. Just really really stupid. Close minded. Thoughtless

Maaryotyme

Anti-Matter

@LuigisCube
1. I don't want to play any video games. I have right to restrict something dangerous from video gaming just for myself. They are sin for me.
2. I'm not stupid, i'm different, totally different.
3. Sometimes, I'm sick with this world for soccer everywhere. I wish that sport does never exist, i wish other Not so popular sports take over soccer popularity.
4. Remember, it just my opinion despite sounds very different / ridiculous.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

redd214

@LuigisCube save you some time man, just use the ignore button. It's literally pointless to even engage and attempt a reasonable conversation.

My newest unpopular opinion, I don't think the Metroid games are very good at all. Played the original on Switch and Super on the Classic but found them rather boring.

redd214

sikthvash

Wii Play is probably the best collection of Nintendo mini-games they have ever released. I still play it to this day; it's a tradition that every time my mate comes over we play Billiards and then the Tank game. Can't beat a bit of Cow Racing too!

sikthvash

Nintendo Network ID: sikthvash

starspawn85

1. Metal Gear Solid is the best game ever made especially on 3ds
2. Dark Souls 2 is the best game out of the series and should come to switch soon
3. I find SSBU to be boring after the first 5 hours
4. Xbox One and PS4 are just media centers that just so happen to play games
5. I like the way you catch pokemon in Pokemon lets go Eevee better than the original games.

starspawn85

Laoak

1. Hearthstone shouldn't come to Switch (I'm fine with Yu-Gi-Oh!)
2. Don't think SSBU needs DLC
3. Xbox is better than PS4 (no clue why)

{funny quote here}

Laoak

@Anti-Matter I never play Adult video games and I don't plan to

{funny quote here}

Varubajia

Mario Odyssey is the worst 3d Mario game.

Varubajia

Anti-Matter

White color for any video game devices looks much better than black color.
For me, white devices looked more expensive and rare than black devices.

Anti-Matter

Blad

I absolutely HATE SMO’s controls. The motion controls work fine. But, playing it? It’s a task.

Blad

Switch Friend Code: SW-8345-2077-2420 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-6739-1319 | My Nintendo: Coolcario | Nintendo Network ID: K-Star

Plexagon

Nintendo Switch Online is a good service that I am fine with paying for.

Hello my dudes. Why do I get stuck waving cages around while Piranha Plant gets all the fun?

Sculptor

I have to agree something felt off about SMO's controls. Can't put my finger on it though. It felt wobbly for some reason, but tight at the same time.

Didn't hate the controls at all, but they also didn't make me feel like I was playing a mainline Mario platformer, for some strange reason...

Absolutely stellar game though.

Sculptor

CurryPowderKeg79

30 FPS is fine as long as your not playing against someone with a higher frame rate. Believe it or not but 30 FPS used to be the Gold Standard not the low end of acceptable and some how we had no problem with it. 30 FPS does not make a new game unplayable. Bad game design and decisions with 30FPS make a new game unplayable at 30FPS.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

funnyman420

Super Mario 2: the Lost Levels is the best 2d Mario game. It honestly feels like an old version of levels in Super Mario maker but actually Nintendo official which I LOVE. Mario Odyssey on the other hand... is extremely overrated. The Broodals are generic and lack personality and distinction, it is WAY too easy, and it just is so much different from other Mairo games which I don't like personally.

Also, I really have no idea why people hate ARMS so much. It's a decent multiplayer game, and most people don't realize that you can just use buttons instead of gyroscopic controls. I personally think it deserves a better bigger community and its sad not a lot of people play it.

shut

LzWinky

Eh, the Lost Levels was amazing in the SNES compilation All Stars

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MarioVillager92

The Switch doesn't need Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, etc. I bought a Switch to play games on it, after all! Similarly, I think the Wii and Wii U did not need a DVD/blu-ray player built-in.

@LzWinky It's pretty much the best version of Lost Levels, you essentially have infinite lives and you can save and resume your progress on any level, not just at the beginning of a world.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic