Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 3,421 to 3,440 of 12,088

kkslider5552000

CM30 wrote:

Here's an unpopular one;

I'd rather a slightly worse or less polished game with an interesting design and content than a finely tuned but soulless cash grab.

Gamers will pretend it isn't unpopular.

Though I certainly have exceptions to this rule (for the most immediate and random example, I'd rather play a New Super Mario Bros game again instead of say, Fragile Dreams again).

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Socar

@DarthNocturnal: Believe it or not, doing the same thing over and over again is also a risk. So the fact that the New Super Mario Bros series doesn't do anything different is itself a risk to take because thinking that not everyone wants new thing.

Also Paper Jam is a crossover game. Thing is that they are doing it so that it doesn't become too much like Sticker Star.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Seacliff

Here's a few:
-Radiant Dawn is one of the best Fire Emblems.
-Pokemon Black/White could've been the best in the series if they polished the pixilated graphics, but I'll admit it's other flaws as well.
-Mario and Luigi: Dream Team is a perfectly fine game, I thought it had less flaws than Boweser's Inside Story. However, I'll give credit to BIS for being more innovative and creative than Dream Team.
-I like Link's Awakening more than Minish Cap.
-N64 is probably my least favorite Home Nintendo Console.
-Mario Golf GBA is one of the best Mario RPGs and Spinoffs.
-Jibanyan is more cute than Pikachu.

Seacliff

Socar

@DarthNocturnal: But they do it over and over for wrong reasons. Fallout 4 used the same engine as Fallout 3 and it didn't turn out well in graphic standards.

LaserdiscGal

Artwark wrote:

@DarthNocturnal: But they do it over and over for wrong reasons. Fallout 4 used the same engine as Fallout 3 and it didn't turn out well in graphic standards.

Stop being a complete hypocrite, everyone is getting tired of it.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Socar

@DarthNocturnal: @Santa: You know, I could understand the point you're trying to make. Except with the problem we're dealing here.

new Valkyria Chronicles game: People wanted a new game for years. SEGA does it but it isn't the traditional game but gamers are excited about it. after four years....

New Metroid game: People wanted a new game for years. Nintendo does it but it isn't the traditional game and gamers hate it after waiting for seven years.......

The ones who are both fans of these games are the ones that would rather have a new valkyria game from a third party rather than some first party because of what logic? You make me understand this point and while I still will support Nintendo, I will atleast stop this argument IF the argument over this comment MAKES sense. And if you are gonna say that waiting for extra years is the main problem.....that's a lame argument here.

Edited on by Socar

KO-Cub

Seacliff wrote:

Here's a few:
-Pokemon Black/White could've been the best in the series if they polished the pixilated graphics, but I'll admit it's other flaws as well.
-Mario and Luigi: Dream Team is a perfectly fine game, I thought it had less flaws than Boweser's Inside Story. However, I'll give credit to BIS for being more innovative and creative than Dream Team.
-I like Link's Awakening more than Minish Cap.
-N64 is probably my least favorite Home Nintendo Console.
-Mario Golf GBA is one of the best Mario RPGs and Spinoffs.
-Jibanyan is more cute than Pikachu.

I dunno. These don't sound like Unpopular opinions, really. Their just personal ones that people could agree on.
I agree, Radiant Dawn is One of the best of FE. But no where near close to Path of Radiance.
I thought Link's Awakening was spectacular.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

SheldonRandoms

Lastaofpizza wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Santa wrote:

Stop being a complete hypocrite, everyone is getting tired of it.

^^^^^

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

gcunit

@Freeon-Leon: I've had the game two years, since the day I bought my Wii U, and never played it.

I was going to try it once I beat NSMBU, but I still haven't beat it. I like playing the NSMB games over Christmas, but I'm not even home this Christmas... :sobs:

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Shinion

Seacliff wrote:

This is true. And a fact.

Shinion

veeflames

@Kinan: Aw... Haven't you recovered from yesterday's crabbiness? It's not like the traditional twin-stick control method is better than the motion controls, anyway.
And Fallout 4? I haven't played it yet, but from what I hear I guess Bethesda did a fine job optimizing the game. That needs some credit, right? XD

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Octane

@Kinan: I never played a lot of shooters on consoles in the past, so I never really liked the dual-stick controls. If you played those a lot, I can understand why you'd want to stick with those controls.

Octane

veeflames

@Kinan: A tip for you: Move the GamePad in very small movements just like you move a control stick in a small circular movement range, and then it should become natural. I play my games lying down on my belly, so motion controls is pretty much the best option for me since the floor is a like a huge armrest. And I can play for longer periods of time without my wrists getting sore!
My point is... Maybe you should try playing like me; maybe it might help. I remember the first times I played Splatoon... since I was playing with motion controls while sitting down, it felt awkward and my wrists went sore really fast. I didn't like the twin stick controls either because they felt unnatural and fiddly, so I had to force myself to learn the darned motion controls. Haven't looked back ever since!
Also, I don't think you're supposed to start learning the motion controls when you're facing tough players. How about you create an alt Mii and then practice on that one? At least you'll be destroying the newbies...
Edit: Made a few adjustments to make myself clearer.

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Whydoievenbother

Most Gamers: "WAAAH! THE GAMING WORLD HAS GONE MAD!!! DEVELOPERS ARE EVIL!! GAMES ARE TOO EXPENSIVE! OH WOE IS ME!"
Me: It's always been this nuts. Haven't you noticed?

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

LzWinky

Imagine paying $50 or so for Super Mario Bros.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic