Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 341 to 360 of 12,088

GuSolarFlare

lamco wrote:

64supermario wrote:

I think MMOs are boring for the most part and are hard to get into,

I have this problem. But i've given up on them since i prefer playing offline and as single player, for the most part.

the problem with MMOs is that they aren't too different from real life you're just anothe commoner in the middle of too many people around, except you're even less special because everyone does almost the same thing

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Shirma_Akayaku

I tend to dislike playing shooters online because I'll either run into clans/crews/groups/friends/etc, or excessive profanity from players.
I also completely dislike FPS games. I'll always pick 3rd-Person Shooters. Not being able to view my surrounding environment (and my character) is just awful.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

MuchoMochi

Rosalina wrote:

I tend to dislike playing shooters online because I'll either run into clans/crews/groups/friends/etc, or excessive profanity from players.
I also completely dislike FPS games. I'll always pick 3rd-Person Shooters.Not being able to view my surrounding environment (and my character) is just awful.

How do you deal with real life?? :0

Edited on by MuchoMochi

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

Magikarp3

I usually can't tell the difference between online multiplayer and multiplayer with bots. It honestly just feels the same.

Maybe I should get more involved with forums and clans and whatnot.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

CaviarMeths

Titanfall has a surprisingly good colour palette.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

8BitSamurai

Square was the best game developer ever by far, nobody ever has or ever will be in the same ballpark. I'll never tire of singing their praises and I'll never get sick of playing their games, ever.

R.I.P.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

CaviarMeths

8BitSamurai wrote:

Square was the best game developer ever by far, nobody ever has or ever will be in the same ballpark. I'll never tire of singing their praises and I'll never get sick of playing their games, ever.

R.I.P.

The only things worthwhile that they gained with the merger were Dragon Quest and Enix's manga publishing division. It's hard to say whether or not they would have continued on the same path without the merger though. Executive decisions haven't been great, but neither has individual creativity. Final Fantasy, for example, has been lost in a torrent of suckitude ever since Nomura's influence started to exceed Sakaguchi's, and he's been an employee of Square since the 90s.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Dreamz

8BitSamurai wrote:

R.I.P.

Square was awesome back in their prime. But they still come in second behind Looking Glass Studios.

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

CaviarMeths

Dreamz wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

R.I.P.

Square was awesome back in their prime. But they still come in second behind Looking Glass Studios.

Now there's an unpopular opinion.

GuSolarFlare

I want to play Skyrim, just because of the ammount of game breaking glitches I heard it has!
love glitches, especially in digitally distributed games so I can just reinstall in case it becomes unplayable!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

Kodeen wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I want to play Skyrim, just because of the ammount of game breaking glitches I heard it has!
love glitches, especially in digitally distributed games so I can just reinstall in case it becomes unplayable!

Skyrim is actually quite stable now. The only real remaining glitch is the ps3 version failing on large save files, but of course that's not a particularly enjoyable one.

well, lost most of the interest now(since it's an RPG I still kinda want it)

my Backloggery

Shirma_Akayaku

MuchoMochi wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

I also completely dislike FPS games. I'll always pick 3rd-Person Shooters.Not being able to view my surrounding environment (and my character) is just awful.

How do you deal with real life?? :0

I have a third eye on the back of my head, like Daisy.
Untitled

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Jaz007

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Kodeen wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Skyrim is actually quite stable now. The only real remaining glitch is the ps3 version failing on large save files, but of course that's not a particularly enjoyable one.

well, lost most of the interest now(since it's an RPG I still kinda want it)

You could but it for the PS3 and turn off the Internet so it won't update.

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

Swiket wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

The Goat Simulator game on Steam sounds like it'd be right up your alley.

got my eyes on this one already!! XD

my Backloggery

Dreamz

There may be something to this. I liked Oblivion more than Skyrim, and it had way more bugs...

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

CaviarMeths

Elder Scrolls is pretty dull without mods anyway.

LyIa

CaviarMeths wrote:

Elder Scrolls is pretty dull without mods anyway.

Does that count as an unpopular opinion? I certainly agree with it.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

Chrono_Cross

CaviarMeths wrote:

• We don't need Metroid Prime 4.
  • We don't need Super Mario Galaxy 3.
  • Auron sucks.

Oh, how I agree with you.

Metroid needs either a new director or a cold shower and Mario needs to be the "new!" over qualified bench warmer.

Auron isn't as cool as Squall. FFVIII is awesome. The rest I've played are not..

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

DiscoDriver43

the n64's controller was terrible

Casper the Friendly Ghost is an overrated character. His cartoons sucked in comparison to the Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, and Droopy

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

CrazyOtto

I don't care about Pewdiepie, I'm neither a fan or a hater, I'm just indifferent.

I actually like remixed Mega Man music even more than their 8-bit counterparts

I think the GBA's e-Reader was the GBA's "Sega 32x".

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic