Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 3,201 to 3,220 of 12,088

CaviarMeths

Well, I did said Artwark's opinions are indefensible, but boy did he try hard to prove me wrong.

Untitled

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Socar

@arronishere: Thing is that takes a lot of time. And I don't work at mcdonalds for your information despite it being a sarcastic comment.

Anyways, SEGA's financial reports are slightly better but only because they didn't release much for this year which further proves that they have to go bankrupt sooner or later. Yeah, I'm heartless to say that when I know there are people working there, but I don't care. I've had enough of just even remembering that word SEGA.

They can't make decent games, they lost Shenmue, clearly, this company doesn't have a future. Its bound to fade.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Socar

@arronishere: Cause its my life and I can do whatever I want to do. And I haven't even reach to that experience yet unlike Sakurai-San. If you are taking opinions as an actual fact, then something is wrong with you. And if you do say that my opinions are facts, they aren't as they are still opinions whether I state them as facts or not.

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

jump

DarthNocturnal wrote:

Wait, Sega "lost" Shenmue? What? Didn't they announce that they were going to try and get Shenmue 3 off the ground, with Sony just being a partner in the deal?

And they probably didn't release much because they were / are restructuring.

SEGA still owns Shenmue, they are even planning on re-releasing the orginal games because of the thrid's hype and in hope it may actually make a profit on them at long last.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

parsnip

I bought the limited editions of Assassin's Creed 3 and 4 without having played any previous entry only to find that I hated the games

parsnip

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7596-3559 | Nintendo Network ID: Natsuke | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

headfirstslide wrote:

I bought the limited editions of Assassin's Creed 3 and 4 without having played any previous entry only to find that I hated the games

Yeah I don't care for the AC games at all either, the whole combat system is boring and tedious.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

veeflames

AceDefective wrote:

Artwark, if you knew what's good for you, you'd stop responding. Especially since you're making a target of yourself.

LOL... I don't know who's the bigger target, though: @Artwark or [@arronishere and @Tubalcain] XD

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Freeon-Leon

I know this isn't unpopular among Nintendo gamers but I seriously hate when games let you perform many actions by just pressing a single button once. I played Splinter Cell: Blacklist and I liked it, but the gameplay can feel a little bit shallow when you just press a button for doing a lot of stuff. It's flashy, but it doesn't feel good.

Same with QTE, except for RE 4

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Parkour_LMan

I think that mobile games are great for killing off some time when you have got to wait for around 10 minutes and that they are not the worst thing ever invented. I want to get to play games before hating them (like Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival and Metroid Prime: Federation Force). I also think Metroid Prime Federation Force has a lot of potential, and I liked the artstyle and loved the concept. I am sad that these are some very unpopular opinions.

Parkour_LMan

Nintendo Network ID: LeonRolandBT2001

DefHalan

Freeon-Leon wrote:

I know this isn't unpopular among Nintendo gamers but I seriously hate when games let you perform many actions by just pressing a single button once. I played Splinter Cell: Blacklist and I liked it, but the gameplay can feel a little bit shallow when you just press a button for doing a lot of stuff. It's flashy, but it doesn't feel good.

Same with QTE, except for RE 4

Yeah, it feels weird when say, There is a button to punch someone, but at certain times you can press a button and you grab someone, punch them three times, then shoot them in a stomach. After I push the button I just kinda watch what is happening. It feels really weird.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

MarkyVigoroth

@SpookyMeths: @Ralizah:
...while I remain in disagreement in this point, I conclude that we all have different fundamental values.
Even so, I shall give that study a read.

Actually, I like Bowser AND hairy bellies!

Whydoievenbother

People need to stop whining when a game gets a negative review. It's stupid and a waste of time considering that there so many bigger issues in gaming right now. To name a few:
Big gaming developers turning evil (Konami, Sega, EA, Square Enix, etc.)
Major legends in the game industry stepping down (cough Kojima cough)
The rise of online-only games in a world that's not technologically ready for it
The savior of the gaming industry being on it's last legs
How dangerously close we are to another industry recession

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Whydoievenbother

@DarthNocturnal:
1. They're not as bad as Konami, EA or Ubisoft, but they're still terrible.
2. I mean Kojima leaving game development as a whole. Kojima never said that he was going to start his own indie team.
3. But that becoming the norm is unacceptable in this day and age. Until online connections are as ubiquitous as electricity, online-only (and DRM that demands online connection [cough U-play *cough], for that matter) should not be the norm.
4. The 3DS has been suffering a drought of games, the Wii U just recently passed the Dreamcast in terms of sales, and all we have looking forward is a console that , in my mind, is the Dreamcast 2.0.
5. I'm not suggesting that it's 1983 all over again. Not at all. What's more likely to happen is a smaller crash with less lasting impact on the industry. The reason I think that a recession is coming is that we have the big AAA titles, some small indie games and nothing else. The center cannot hold. Books couldn't exist with only Horror novels and Dictionaries. Books need all those other things too. Movies couldn't survive with only Marvel Movies and The Hunger Games. Movies need everything else too.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

TheDarkEnder

Link to the past is my least favorite game the series, It's still a really good game, but I have the least fun compared to the other games.

TheDarkEnder

LaserdiscGal

TheDarkEnder wrote:

Link to the past is my least favorite game the series, It's still a really good game, but I have the least fun compared to the other games.

Untitled

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic