Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 321 to 340 of 12,088

LzWinky

TopLaytonsHat wrote:

Although I consider this very much on a game by game basis, I generally don't like it when people use the argument "If you don't like DLC, don't buy it" because it seems to avoid the principle of the matter.

It is on a game-by-game basis. I think DLC is justifiable as long as the game itself has enough content to justify its price.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

8BitSamurai

MuchoMochi wrote:

• The original Xbox is an underrated system, and even though the PS2 sold better and had many great exclusive titles I think it's on par with that system. It also had so much more to offer than just Halo, which is a stupid argument against Microsoft, and I wish the Xbox One was more like the original Xbox and the first few years of the 360. Gamecube is still my favorite from that generation.

Are you my clone?

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

MuchoMochi

8BitSamurai wrote:

MuchoMochi wrote:

• The original Xbox is an underrated system, and even though the PS2 sold better and had many great exclusive titles I think it's on par with that system. It also had so much more to offer than just Halo, which is a stupid argument against Microsoft, and I wish the Xbox One was more like the original Xbox and the first few years of the 360. Gamecube is still my favorite from that generation.

Are you my clone?

No, I'm your long lost twin brother. Get over here bro! hugs

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

LzWinky

The Xbox consoles are pointless to me.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Arminillo

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I'm gonna have some fun, though I don't too frequently disagree with the general opinion...

-Sin and Punishment games and Gunstar Heroes (or at least the GBA one) are weaker examples of Treasure.

You hurt my heart, Slider. SGH is one of my favorite GBA games of all time.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

MuchoMochi

Metal Gear Solid's dialogue is terrible, way to long and boring. It turns me off to the point where I almost can't enjoy what is pretty good gameplay.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

Memeboy3

I have a Real controversial Starter:
I'm OK with the Update on Miiverse.

S'up
I love Anime and Wii U and 3DS games with Barry and Ross.
And Im playing Super Mario 3D World, KI:U, Colors, etc
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325
My Nintendo network ID :Pokelover10

GuSolarFlare

CanisWolfred wrote:

Memeboy3 wrote:

I have a Real controversial Starter:
I'm OK with the Update on Miiverse.

...People care about Miiverse?

I always thought people never cared much(after the hype for the 3DS Miiverse died down)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

mipaol

I sincerely believe the Wii U is one of the best video game consoles so far created, doesn't seem to get more controversial than that these days.

"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto

Nintendo Network ID: mipaol

GuSolarFlare

games should have more romance, especially the cute type of romance with awkward characters blushing and trying to say how they feel!(don't judge me)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

RR529

GuSilverFlame wrote:

games should have more romance, especially the cute type of romance with awkward characters blushing and trying to say how they feel!(don't judge me)

Hey, I agree. I enjoy the more innocent view of romance (stuff like Tidas & Yuna from FFX, Sora & Kairi from KH, and Luke & Tear from TotA) and think not only games, but our entertainment across all media, needs more of it.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

scrubbyscum999

I predict that the Wii U will in some way sort of end up like the Dreamcast and Sega Saturn. Maybe not as beloved, but people will say how awesome it was only after this generation and a couple of years go by.

Wish we got more dating sims and romance visual novels in the west.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

8BitSamurai

The N64 is a bad system, easily Nintendo's world home console outing. Embarrassing coming after the masterpiece that was the SNES.

scrubbyscum999 wrote:

If this is an unpopular opinion, it sure shouldn't be!

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

CaviarMeths

8BitSamurai wrote:

The N64 is a bad system, easily Nintendo's world home console outing. Embarrassing coming after the masterpiece that was the SNES.

Definitely agree with this one. There are already more worthwhile games on the Wii U than there was for the N64's entire lifespan. I think the only reason that it's so highly regarded on the internet is that most internet users are in their late teens, early twenties and the N64 would have been their first console.

Even apart from games, it has one of the worst controllers of all time and those horrible, ugly 3D graphics.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

LyIa

PewDiePie is horribly unfunny.

8BitSamurai wrote:

scrubbyscum999 wrote:

If this is an unpopular opinion, it sure shouldn't be!

Seconded! We need more of this.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

Magikarp3

To add to Cyb3Rnite I dislike pretty much all LP-ers who try to be funny. The LPers I like either film themselves really, really enjoying their games or having super deep knowledge of their games.

And naturally more romance visual novels would be great. I wish relationships in general wouldn't be so taboo in games, and thus relegated to an afterthought. Did you know that Konami actually wanted to bring Tokimeki over to the West? But they wanted to test the waters, so they hired a Western studio to basically develop a visual novel aimed solely at Western audiences. It was the worst game ever, and thus we'll never get Tokimeki or Love Plus

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

64supermario

I think MMOs are boring for the most part and are hard to get into, the only one that I seem to be able to get into was Maple Story and that was for only a little while. I never feel attached to the characters I create or the world itself. I have tried, Guild Wars, DC Universe, Warcraft and Diablo 3 and all of them were just boring to me. Kudos if you like them, I have yet to find my MMO.

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter:

lamco

64supermario wrote:

I think MMOs are boring for the most part and are hard to get into,

I have this problem. But i've given up on them since i prefer playing offline and as single player, for the most part.

I have a ghost type safari with phanump +shuppet +?

3DS Friend Code: 4527-8492-5215 | Nintendo Network ID: Difficvlt

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic