Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 3,041 to 3,060 of 12,088

SuperWiiU

MrMario02 wrote:

SuperWiiU wrote:

TheJmaster wrote:

I never understood why some people don't like all F2P games. Most don't require you to pay and are good time wasters when you have extra time. They are basically free games.

Because they are easy to begin, then later on they adjust levels so you either need to chance win after many attempts or pay up.

That's not ALL F2P games. I mean, just look at Fallout Shelter.

But it is the vast majority of F2P games.

Socar

SEGA needs to go bankrupt. Seriously, they're acting like Square Enix where they worsen their IP's instead of making them any better. Forget Sonic, Sakura Wars which is only in Japan is itself being treated badly. Some way to anger the fanbase.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Tubalcain

unpopular opinion is unpopular to the population

Edited on by Tubalcain

Tubalcain

Rhansley64

The N64 is my least favorite Nintendo console.

Rhansley64

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4690-1695 | Nintendo Network ID: Rhansley64 | Twitter:

Ralizah

Rhansley64 wrote:

Amen. Its controller was also the worst one I've ever encountered.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Arminillo

The N64 is my favorite Nintendo console.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

RR529

Rhansley64 wrote:

I actually don't think that's unpopular, at least around here.

Awhile back there was a thread asking people to rate their Nintendo consoles, and N64 seemed to be at the bottom of more people's lists than any other (including my own).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

CaviarMeths

Artwark wrote:

SEGA needs to go bankrupt. Seriously, they're acting like Square Enix where they worsen their IP's instead of making them any better. Forget Sonic, Sakura Wars which is only in Japan is itself being treated badly. Some way to anger the fanbase.

What do gamers or the industry gain by Sega going bankrupt?

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

gcunit

@SpookyMeths: I guess it potentially frees up the IPs for someone more competent to take over.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Tiefseemiez

Artwark wrote:

I feel like having a dejavu. Didn't you post this opinion already some time ago?
Nobody needs to go bankrupt. If the development of a couple of IPs means more to you than the destiny of more than 10000 people, than I am really sorry. For every IP that used to be good and turned bad there are SO many new games and IPs being put out on the market. Seriously: just turn away and play something else.
I understand that i.e. Sonic fans suffer, because they love the series and few good things come out of it anymore.
But either you have to accept this and hope for better times or turn away and love something else.
No need for wishing a company to go bankrupt either way.

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

CaviarMeths

I don't think we'll ever know why Artwark is so invested in the failure of Sega that he feels that nearly 5,000 people need to be unemployed to sate his bloodlust.

But I get the feeling that he reads a lot of Sonic-related blogs and fansites. That kind of horror will drive any man to madness.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Socar

@Tiefseemiez: Its not the problem of loving the company. Its the problem of them simply not even listening to their fans and do things that no one even wants them to do. A corporate exist to make business and to do that, they need to satisfy the consumers which SEGA doesn't seem to do very well. I get that I'm being emotional here and that companies are smart into getting profit but mark my words, the day that consumers realize they are being tricked is the day companies will have no choice but to either work hard or shut down their business. After all, isn't that the same case for Konami?

Edited on by Socar

Tubalcain

@Artwark: you didnt really addressed his points. You just went of tangent(again).

Anyway, you said sega is not listening to its fans? Which fans? It seems that for YOU the only type of sega fan that exist are those old school fans who grew up with game gears. Well i have news for you, those fans are no longer the majority. Thats why SEGA has western developers and mobile developers and other new IPs. THEY. DONT. NEED. YOU.

Tubalcain

CaviarMeths

Artwark wrote:

Its not the problem of loving the company. Its the problem of them simply not even listening to their fans and do things that no one even wants them to do. A corporate exist to make business and to do that, they need to satisfy the consumers which SEGA doesn't seem to do very well. I get that I'm being emotional here and that companies are smart into getting profit but mark my words, the day that consumers realize they are being tricked is the day companies will have no choice but to either work hard or shut down their business. After all, isn't that the same case for Konami?

The problem here is that you don't seem to know what you're even trying to say. What's this about Sakura Wars fans being treated badly and why do you speak for them? What are they doing that no one wants them to do? Is it Yakuza 6? Because I thought people wanted Yakuza 6. Am I wrong? What tricks are they pulling that consumers will one day wise up to? What practices are shared between Sega and Konami?

Stop reading angry blog rants and then trying to recreate them here out of context. Everyone is confused.

Socar

@SpookyMeths: They have announced Sakura Wars Mobage in Japan which itself is hated by many. Making Sonic games completely different to the formula that no one wants them to do and just do the way it is suppose to be which is high speed action. Delisting After Burner Climax. Moving over to PC and Mobile because they can't seem to make solid games on Consoles. Making gamers get hyped about something only to disappoint them and this one day will one day wise up to.

Tubalcain

@Artwark: yakuza and alien: isolation are solid games on consoles.

Edited on by Tubalcain

Tubalcain

jump

I can't wait til @artwark turns on Nintendo and starts condemning them.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Socar

@Tubalcain: You don't get the point. Any IP that has a value in a game company should be treated well and should not be something that is a disappointment. Yakuza for all we know has no confirmation for a western release so why support something that isn't localized to begin with? When SEGA says that they will move on PC and Mobile and yet still has a focus on consoles doesn't mean that they will make games on consoles in future. If anything, what games they are making on consoles now and next year will probably be the last time they will ever make on them.

@arronishere: Atleast Nintendo values their IP no matter what they do with them unlike SEGA.

Edited on by Socar

Tubalcain

@Artwark: was alien: isolation or yakuza a disappointment, did SEGA not value those IP's? you said they cant make a solid console game. I GAVE you an example. then you answer with a non answer! then suddenly you AGAIN changed your argument that yakuza should not be supported because its not going to be localized.

Tubalcain

DefHalan

Artwark wrote:

I think SEGA is a way better publisher than developer. Not sure if that is a unpopular opinion though

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic