Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 241 to 260 of 12,088

Shirma_Akayaku

How about "Neuron Badge" instead of Soul Badge?

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

GuSolarFlare

PvtOttobot wrote:

How is this relevant to the original question?

it's unpopular thinking.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

PvtOttobot wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

PvtOttobot wrote:

it's unpopular thinking.

nobody agrees with you.

ok then, how many people think about the naming behind the gym badges? not many = unpopular !=(different) bad
man some people love being rude :/

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Caryslan

Alright, I'm gonna give this a shot:)

>I think Super Mario World is a better game than Super Mario Bros 3, and is the best 2-D Mario overall

>Twilight Princess is my favorite 3-D Zelda

>I think Call of Duty Ghosts is the best game in the series

>I enjoy playing Call of Duty and don't think its overrated

>Without debate, Smash Brothers is a fighting game, and its place alongside Street Fighter should never be questioned

>I enjoyed Brawl more than Melee

>I think Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario 3D land are better than the Galaxy games

>I happened to enjoy Duke Nukem Forever and thought it was a pretty good game

>Virtua Fighter and Dead or Alive is much more enjoyable than Tekken

>I think overall, the Sega Saturn was a better system than the Nintendo 64

>While I don't think this current generation is perfect, I don't think gaming overall is dying or any worse than it was in the past. Every generation has it share of questionable business decisions, bad developers/publishers, and poor games.

>Call of Duty is not the cause of any problems with current gaming and every generation has a single game that is insanely popular that gets tons of clones that flood the market(EX: GTA clones from the sixth generation.)

> Sony's first party offerings have vastly improved this generation, and have surpassed Microsoft's offerings and are almost on par with Nintendo's first party.

>I'm glad Nintendo still makes systems and games and I feel they have a place in the current market.

I have lots more, but I'll try these out for right now...

Caryslan

EverythingAmiibo

GuSilverFlame wrote:

PvtOttobot wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

PvtOttobot wrote:

it's unpopular thinking.

nobody agrees with you.

ok then, how many people think about the naming behind the gym badges? not many = unpopular !=(different) bad
man some people love being rude :/

lol, I was trying to keep on topic xD If nobody agrees with you then it is indeed an 'unpopular opinion', it was just a joke, sheesh!

EverythingAmiibo

Nintendo Network ID: PvtOttobot | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@PvTOttobot then you joke was unpopular you've succeeded in bringing the thread back to the main topic!

my Backloggery

lamco

@Caryslan i agree about the statement on sony improving first party offerings. I have felt they were suprior to microsofts particularly since the previous generation.

I have a ghost type safari with phanump +shuppet +?

3DS Friend Code: 4527-8492-5215 | Nintendo Network ID: Difficvlt

GuSolarFlare

@PvTOttobot ok you win, just because your avatar is Sakurai

my unpopular opinion is that Sakurai is better than Miyamoto

my Backloggery

Magikarp3

I think forums aren't the best way to discuss games. Often, going on tangents is the way to go. Anyway, that's my unpopular opinion

I also think everyone should hold the right to be prejudiced to a game and say it sucks on first glance. I usually try my best to respect that right.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

GuardianKing

I don't think not playing PC games or MMOs makes you a "casual" gamer. I think it's more about the time you're willing to put into video-games and for how long on end rather than just what you're playing (granted, some games just couldn't be considered "hardcore").

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

EverythingAmiibo

My unpopular opinion
>I tottaly reinvented Ganon's face, and I think it looks kinda better:

>This is NOT overpowered!
>I am so exited about Nintendo's QOL platform!

I really hope this one IS popular
>Snazzy Ganon looks so hilarious xD

Edited on by EverythingAmiibo

EverythingAmiibo

Nintendo Network ID: PvtOttobot | Twitter:

Jaz007

I think the industry has way too much sex, extreme violence, and language.
I think Sony has just as good, if not better First-Party than Nintendo. Which includes platformers thanks to Sly Cooper.
I think Nintendo makes too many platformers, and hasn't made any first-party games worth playing on the Wii U. (Though granted, that's a really personal opinion.)

Jaz007

LzWinky

@Caryslan Um...who thought that Smash Bros wasn't a fighting game? It's not a racing game

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

CanisWolfred wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

@Caryslan Um...who thought that Smash Bros wasn't a fighting game? It's not a racing game

It's not a "Pure" fighter though. It's a Party/Fighter, really.

Still a fighter

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

kkslider5552000

CanisWolfred wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

It's not a "Pure" fighter though. It's a Party/Fighter, really.

sorry, I threw up in my mouth a little from the elitist statement.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic