Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 201 to 220 of 12,088

Gamecubed

-Pokemon Emerald was when the franchise peaked. Diamond and Pearl were okay too. Everything after has just felt empty.
-Now convinced that Borderlands is the most boring I have played in years. I'm officially putting in down in favour of Assassin's Creed 4. It should be called Borederlands.
-I love the Wii U

Gamecubed

BearHunger

DashChargedShot wrote:

Paper Mario Sticker Star is a good game.

My favorite 3DS game, easily.

More opinions:

• Keyboard and trackball mouse (this thing) is the second best FPS control scheme. (Wii remote and Nunchuk is the best, though I'm kind of assuming since I've only played Metroid Prime 3.)
  • Kirby Super Star is one of the weaker entires into the series.
  • The current generation of games has the lowest number of interesting games of any generation that I've been alive for, which is good news for me because I would rather play catch-up than keep on buying new releases that I won't have time to finish. I wouldn't be surprised if the generation improves, though.

Edited on by BearHunger

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

brooks83

Silent Hill 3 was better than Silent Hill 2.

brooks83

CaviarMeths
  • Zombies are the most boring and uninteresting horror enemy in history.
  • Assassin's Creed having yearly installments damages the brand significantly.
  • Just because Metroid, F-Zero, and StarFox are all futuristic does not mean that they should crossover.
  • DmC (the reboot) was the best Devil May Cry game since the original and Dante's new design and characterization were an improvement.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

RR529

@CaviarMeths, I totally agree with your sentiment on zombies. I mean yeah, I'm not into horror in general, so that partially affects my view, but the recent never ending fad with them is making them look even less interesting.

In terms of games, I have Dead Island (which I was given as a gift), but after watching a friend play it for a few hours, it doesn't look like something I'd enjoy at all (in terms of other media, I've tried getting into the Walking Dead, but just don't find it interesting whatsoever).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

MuchoMochi

I hate Assassin's Creed and think the games stories suck.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

CaviarMeths

@RR529 I struggle to even call them horror villains, because fans of zombies tend to enjoy mowing down hordes of zombies, not being afraid of them. That's more action villain than horror villain, to be honest. I think the necromorphs in Dead Space were reanimated dead done right. Horrifying and actually scary.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Memeboy3

CaviarMeths wrote:

@RR529 I struggle to even call them horror villains, because fans of zombies tend to enjoy mowing down hordes of zombies, not being afraid of them. That's more action villain than horror villain, to be honest. I think the necromorphs in Dead Space were reanimated dead done right. Horrifying and actually scary.

I agree. Extra Credits actually Made an Episode just Surrounding the Fall of Survival Horror.....Actually being > Survival Horror! <.
But at least we have Some developers who know how Horror works and Why Action is not the same.

S'up
I love Anime and Wii U and 3DS games with Barry and Ross.
And Im playing Super Mario 3D World, KI:U, Colors, etc
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325
My Nintendo network ID :Pokelover10

Dreamz

CaviarMeths wrote:

Methinks you haven't played ZombiU.

In that game you aren't mowing down hordes....one is a non-issue unless you're not paying attention, two is a bit hairy but doable, three is panic-inducing....more than that isn't going to end well for you.

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

Wheeler

I laugh when anyone says "Nintendo is the only one milking their franchise".

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

GalacticMario28

I can't stand Tales of Symphonia, but I love Dawn of the New World.

GalacticMario28

Fingeldor

I agree with:

• Don't like Minecraft
  • Don't like FPS's

It's hard for me to know what is unpopular, but here's what I think might be:

• I think the Wii U is 'next gen'
  • 3DS is the best console ever - handheld, TV or otherwise
  • I don't like Angry Birds or almost any mobile game I've ever played
  • I don't like Metroid Prime
  • I love Super Mario Sunshine
  • I don't like Super Mario Galaxy
  • Super Mario 2 is the BEST Mario game ever

3DS Friend: 3754-6858-1461
Mario Maker Course ID: 63D7-0000-0024-5F62 (it's kinda hard...)
My Backloggery
8-Bit Music by Scott Iblings
Miiverse:

3DS Friend Code: 3754-6858-1461 | Nintendo Network ID: Bingly

CaviarMeths

Dreamz wrote:

Methinks you haven't played ZombiU.

Nobody played ZombiU, because it didn't feature hordes of weak, ineffective zombies.

DiscoDriver43

I hate people who go to overrated _____ threads and say "oh another one". if you don't like them, then ignore them.

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

64supermario

DashChargedShot wrote:

Paper Mario Sticker Star is a good game.

^

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter:

GuardianKing

Twilight_Crow wrote:

Animal Crossing sucks [...] it forces you to do menial tasks as if it were fun, punishes you for not playing it enough and makes you wait for the real fun stuff.

This.

Ironically, I really like both Harvest Moon and Rune Factory. Then again, they

A) Don't punish me for not playing

B) Make my in-game efforts seem worthwhile

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Jaz007

GuardianKing wrote:

Twilight_Crow wrote:

Animal Crossing sucks [...] it forces you to do menial tasks as if it were fun, punishes you for not playing it enough and makes you wait for the real fun stuff.

This.

Ironically, I really like both Harvest Moon and Rune Factory. Then again, they

A) Don't punish me for not playing

B) Make my in-game efforts seem worthwhile

I can agree with these complainants. I enjoyed Wild World, but had no interest in New Leaf. The game was rather shallow in making money, why is pulling weeds supposed to be fun, why do Roaches need to infect my house. I never even tried to fill up the museums, and why does game want you to play on days like Christmas. Those are the days I have much better things to do than play Animal Crossing.
And I also like Rune Factory, and probably would like Harvest Moon if I played a good one.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic