Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 12,088

CaviarMeths

CM30 wrote:

Controversial opinion 2: Either Sony or Microsoft will go bankrupt before Nintendo. People never look at how much money those two companies are losing with many of their business decision...

I could see either pulling out of the console biz before Nintendo, but going bankrupt? Naw.

Sony could sell off its TV and mobile division today and be profitable tomorrow, but they're stubborn. The Playstation brand, as well as other Sony brands like Sony Financial and Sony Pictures, are doing fine. It's just the consumer electronics that are hemorrhaging money. They already sold off their PC division.

And the Xbox Division may be axed by Microsoft some day, but the company as a whole will keep going strong. Their marketshare on PCs, especially in the business sector and in foreign countries, is mindbogglingly insane. Very few products dominate a market like Windows does.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

DiscoDriver43

Not sure if this is unpopular or not, but Five Nights at Freddy's is the scariest horror game i seen or played in a long time. makes Slenderman look like a little cute halloween ghost Not that Slender was scary in the first place

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

kkslider5552000

(insert love it or hate it game here) is neither great nor terrible

no seriously, whenever something is really popular and people have extreme opinions on them, I'm usually meh about it

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

DiscoDriver43

SuperMalleo wrote:

DiscoDriver43 wrote:

Not sure if this is unpopular or not, but Five Nights at Freddy's is the scariest horror game i seen or played in a long time. makes Slenderman look like a little cute halloween ghost Not that Slender was scary in the first place

Even more scarier than Resident Evil? Now THAT'S a popular gaming opinion.

as far as i am sure, Resident Evil stopped being scary a looongg time ago what with it's increasing empthesize on action.

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

Matty2310

Not sure if this view is unpopular or just uncommon, but I enjoyed playing Metroid Fusion when I got it as an ambassador game on the 3DS.

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

10) This topic's website URL has "upopular_gameing" in it and it bothers me to no end.

LOL

Edited on by Matty2310

For those of you who don't know who I am, I'm Kirby95, I just changed my username.

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7224-8981

Geonjaha

kirby95 wrote:

Not sure if this view is unpopular or just uncommon, but I enjoyed playing Metroid Fusion when I got it as an ambassador game on the 3DS.

So did I - It's my favourite Metroid game out of the ones I've played.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Drawdler

I don't like WayForward's games.
I like Skylanders: Giants more than Skylanders: SWAP Force. In fact, it's my favourite Skylanders game.
I dislike The Skylanders Kids' videos.

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

CanisWolfred

kkslider5552000 wrote:

no seriously, whenever something is really popular and people have extreme opinions on them, I'm usually meh about it

Well aren't you a stable and level-headed individual. >:[

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Kyloctopus

Rusty's Real Deal Baseball is my favorite game of this year so far and I'm not even a big fan of the sport.
Seriously, not only is this game extremely unique for it's haggling feature. But Rusty is a character you actually care for and all the games are pretth addicting. I hope Nintendo continues the series because so far, I'm really impressed.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

CanisWolfred wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Well aren't you a stable and level-headed individual. >:[

And I'm the only one. THE ONLY ONE.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

LyIa

Yellowtails wrote:

Punished_Boss wrote:

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

9) The underground digging area in Diamond & Pearl was awesome.

That's an underrated feature, I enjoyed...

I loved that feature. It needs to come back to a future pokemon game.

The secret bases thing? People didn't like that? I loved it. It needed a way to start fights while underground, though.

all men are kings 👑

Yoshi_Prime

Okay, I did remember another opinion that all of my friends refuse to acknowledge as 100% truth fact. The Gamecube controller is the best controller of all time. Of all time.

Yoshi_Prime

CaviarMeths

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

Okay, I did remember another opinion that all of my friends refuse to acknowledge as 100% truth fact. The Gamecube controller is the best controller of all time. Of all time.

Popular opinion is popular.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Yoshi_Prime

CaviarMeths wrote:

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

I wish to locate this magical group of beautiful people who understand the majesty of the Gamecube controller.

Yoshi_Prime

LyIa

The Wiimote is the best controller in regards to simplicity. It's a stick you wave at the screen, you can't get any simpler than that.

all men are kings 👑

CaviarMeths

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

I wish to locate this magical group of beautiful people who understand the majesty of the Gamecube controller.

Well ok, but the guest room is taken atm so you'll have to sleep on the couch.

LyIa

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

Here you go.

all men are kings 👑

SkywardLink98

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

CM30 wrote:

My unpopular opinion: Miyamoto is why Nintendo is suffering at the moment, because his out of touch ideas about videogames are stopping them truly innovating with the franchises like the Mario one. You know, cause of his obsessive 'gameplay over everything else' philosophy, which I believe isn't backed up by facts about why people buy or play games/other media.

Controversial opinion 2: Either Sony or Microsoft will go bankrupt before Nintendo. People never look at how much money those two companies are losing with many of their business decision...

And for a third... Mario games would be better if the Koopalings and Bowser Jr never came back, ever. Might force them to make more interesting boss battles now they don't have a bunch of mini Bowser clones running around...

Don't think the second one is all that unpopular. Everybody knows Sony is bleeding money. Though they are improving.

Sony might be bleeding out all over the place, but the Playstation brand is doing decently afaik.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic