HG-1162-1907-7904
Goldeneye:514439432409

mecoy

spider man web of shadows (xbox 360)
grand theft auto 4 (xbox 360)
wario land shake it! (wii)
a boy and his blob (wii)
namco museum remix (wii)
i dont really like spidey but heard there is a choose your karma and i love those
gta 4 this is more of a game i just kill people and play online but campaign sucks to me
wario land i only am interested in cause i just beated klonoa and that was AMAZING
same reason with a boy and his blob
namco museum i would buy but i have a xbox 360 version that has like 6 of the 14 games on there

mecoy

mecoy

Dragoon wrote:

Ok, so I bought a Points Card yesterday, and am gonna buy Warioware DIY Showcase, so I will have 1200 points over. I don't feel like getting Cave Story now (too much of a commitment right now), and I don't want another N64 game. Anyone got any recommendations as to what I get? Note: Look at my Backloggery to see what I already have.

castlevanaia the adventure rebirth or 2 of the classic castlevania games

mecoy

Willerz

I've always wanted to try the Street Fighter games but there are so many on VC I'm not sure which to buy. Recommendations?

Twitter || Backloggery

3DS: 3780 - 9266 - 7113

ReddLionz

Right now I have 1300 points on my Wii. I want to get either Cave Story, Rage of the Gladiator, Super Mario 64 (already beat the game on DS), or Max and the Magic Marker. Any recommendations? Doesn't have to be one of these.

"Just do It" -Nike
GAMECENTER ID: ReddLionz --- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2535-5186-6845--Mario Kart Wii: 2277-7632-9262---Excitebots: 2665-2900-1186---Excitebike World Rally: 5242-1980-4163---Wii Number: 8286-0065-1295-5374

V8_Ninja

@ReddLionz72 I would recommend Cave Story, but I've been hearing lately that the game has some weird bugs. For now I'd go with Super Mario 64. As for other games, I highly recommend any of the BIT.TRIP games.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Meta-Rift

ReddLionz72 wrote:

Right now I have 1300 points on my Wii. I want to get either Cave Story, Rage of the Gladiator, Super Mario 64 (already beat the game on DS), or Max and the Magic Marker. Any recommendations? Doesn't have to be one of these.

If you've beaten the DS game, I wouldn't get SM64. I haven't played Rage of the Gladiator or Max and the Magic Marker, but I have played through Cave Story and it's fantastic.

Meta-Rift

CanisWolfred

Willerz wrote:

I've always wanted to try the Street Fighter games but there are so many on VC I'm not sure which to buy. Recommendations?

Either Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers or Street Fighter Alpha 2 would be the perfect fit for you. If you're familiar with 2D Fighting games and have played some of the more complicated games in the genre, I'd recommend going with Alpha 2, since it's a deeper game that's a bit harder to learn. If you're new to the genre, or have only played simpler games such as Super Smash Bros. or Capcom VS. series, I'd suggest going with Super Street Fighter II, since it's a little simpler and easier to learn.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

ReddLionz72 wrote:

Cave Story I'd recommend the most, though if you don't mind PC platforming or if you have a controller for your Comp, I'd honestly say just stick with the freeware PC version. Super Mario 64 would be my next choice, depending on whether or not you liked the extras in the DS version. Personally, I hated them, they really just added unnecessary frustration to a game that was good enough on its own, and I kinda had to force my way through the DS version. Yet I recently got the N64 version on the VC, and I've been having a blast so far.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

turtlelink

Should i save up and get Modern Warfare 2, or should i get a Wii points card to get Pearl Harbor and eventually Sonic 4?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

FonistofCruxis

@mecoy Get wario land:the shake dimension!!! I highly recomend it and IMO, it's one of the best games on the wii. It may be short but it has tons of replay value. The boss fights are all memorable, it has a great soundtrack and great level design. The submarine levels are still good but not as good as the main levels though.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

turtlelink

BobberyFan98 wrote:

Well, I went through the games that are released on the VC and WiiWare in the US and and have a rating average rating of atleast 8/10 here on NintendoLife, and this is what I am intrested in:
Virtual Console:
Blazing Lasers (TG-16) 600 Wii Points
Bomberman 94' (TG-16) 700 Wii Points
Cybernator (SNES) 800 Wii Points
Donkey Kong Country (SNES) 800 Wii Points
Galaga 90' (TG-16) 600 Wii Points
Gate of Thunder (TG-16) 800 Wii Points
Kirby Super Star (SNES) 800 Wii Points
Mario Tennis (N64) 1000 Wii Points
Pulseman (Genesis Import) 900 Wii Points
Soldier Blade (TG-16) 600 Wii Points
Star Parodier (TG-16 Import) 900 Wii Points

WiiWare:
Ant Nation 700 Wii Points
Bejeweled 2 1000 Wii Points
Cave Story 1200 Wii Points
Mega Man 10 1000 Wii Points
Tomena Sanner 500 Wii Points
Water Warfare 800 Wii Points

-BF98

I would recommend Water Warfare, but it's too late. The game is filled with campers, exploiters, and people who don't even play. But if you want to play with NLife only, it is great!

TurtleLink's backloggery

Mascotty

alright, I want a game like MGS or Batman: Arkham asylum for wii or ds. I really like stealthy 3rd person games (also, I already have splinter cell for ds, and I loved it!)

Mascotty

CanisWolfred

gaminguy wrote:

If you want to know go to http://www.metacritic.com/games/

First off, what is this referring to? For the sake of my blood-pressure, I'm going to assume you're referring to the post above you, which would be Dragoon's. In which case, Metacritics would be pointless, since VC games are too old to be recognized on that site, and very few sites and publications ever bother to review Wiiware games.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

MoFaJo wrote:

alright, I want a game like MGS or Batman: Arkham asylum for wii or ds. I really like stealthy 3rd person games (also, I already have splinter cell for ds, and I loved it!)

This a joke, no?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

mecoy

mariofanatic128 wrote:

I haven't got any final fantasy games yet and I'd like to start. My friend said I should skip the first three because they don't have much story and I like rpgs with good story and characters. Do you agree with what my friend said?

I recently found out about the lost kingdoms games and I was wondering if anyone has them. If anyone does, what are they like and how good are they?

well i just got final fantasy 2 and 3 i already beated the 1st and i beated almost all except 13 and 12 and 8 and 9 and 2 and 3 but i must agree so far final fantasy 2 is good but i suggest you start on final fantasy 4 or x..or the after years

mecoy

Mascotty

Mickeymac wrote:

MoFaJo wrote:

This a joke, no?

Ummmm...no lol. Yes, splinter cell for ds wasn't recieved well by critics, but I actually liked it

Mascotty

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

I'm getting a Super Game Boy and Super Mario Land in the mail soon. However, my SNES broke, so I'll have to use my sister's GBA for a while. Should I get my own Game Boy or simply use hers? She doesn't seem to care.

Edited on by The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

turtlelink

@Fox of the stars,
It would be cheaper if you can just get it from your sister and if it is in a good condition. If it isn't, laying down $30 wouldn't kill you to have your own GBA color. Plus you two can do multiplayer together such as 4 Swords and Mario Advane1-4 is she still plays/has the game.

Oh and just in case you guys and gals missed it, here is my problem from the last page:
Should i save up and get Modern Warfare 2, or should i get a Wii points card to get Pearl Harbor and eventually Sonic 4?
All my friends have MW2, but the other 2 seem like they may be some of the best games on wiiware and it would only cost about 1700 points total.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic