longtimegamer

Thank digki.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

longtimegamer

Anyone else? I want to count votes. See which might be the most popular choice.

"NO SOU...

longtimegamer

Thanks.
So 1 Magic Obelisk and 1 Blastermaster.

"NO SOU...

CanisWolfred

Should I get Blazblue on the Xbox 360 or the PSP? They're both about the same price, it's just that one is portable(more accessable), while I'll be able to play the 360 version with my bro, though the chances of him liking it are slim. Also, if I get the PSP version, it'll be a downloadable, so I'll have to get rid of a few other games to make room for it.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

HolyMackerel

I'd say don't go for the PSP version since its HD graphics are a major part of its appeal. The 360 version also inherently supports online multiplayer, while the PSP version needs the PS3's ad-hoc party which kind of eliminates its portability if you want to play online. And the Wikipedia entry for ad-hoc party doesn't list Blazblue as compatible with it anyway... Hmm.

HolyMackerel

Scottie

Hi, any more thoughts on whether Zelda II is worth a download? I have the other Zelda games but know this is a change of direction for the genre. Is it a long game?

Scottie

Oregano

Alright I have 600 points on my DSi and 1200 on my Wii.

I was thinking of getting that Ai Tunnel game and two of the Game & Watch available in Europe, which would you recommend?

and I'm still trying to decide whether to get Ogre Battle 64 or Art of Balance, I have the original Ogre Battle but haven't played it much, it's a bit too slow for me, is OB 64 better? everyone says it's fantastic. If I get Art of Balance I could get some more content for another game(still haven't done all the chapters of The After Years). I still have a big backlog of games so I might be better getting the shorter games and waiting to get OB64....

Please help!

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

CanisWolfred

HolyMackerel wrote:

I'd say don't go for the PSP version since its HD graphics are a major part of its appeal. The 360 version also inherently supports online multiplayer, while the PSP version needs the PS3's ad-hoc party which kind of eliminates its portability if you want to play online. And the Wikipedia entry for ad-hoc party doesn't list Blazblue as compatible with it anyway... Hmm.

I'll be fine without the HD graphics, since I don't have an HD TV anyways. Also, I probably wouldn't play online anyways, since BlazBlue apparently has major balancing issues that make using all but 3 overpowered characters useless(and none of them are characters that I wanted to use ). The PSP version does have more singleplayer modes to make up for the lack of online play. Since BlazBlue: Continuum Shift is coming out at some point, which should hopefully be more balanced, I'll just get the PSP version to tide me over.

Thanks for your input.

Scottie wrote:

Hi, any more thoughts on whether Zelda II is worth a download? I have the other Zelda games but know this is a change of direction for the genre. Is it a long game?

I'll just cut to the chase: No, it is not a long game. If you're good enough, and really know what you're doing, you can beat it in an afternoon. Maybe even twice in the same afternoon, if you're really good. However, since you're new to the game, you will probably die and/or get lost so many times that it will turn into a long game. If you lack patience and you're easily frustrated, I suggest staying away from Zelda II.

However, if you're patient enough and stick with it, you'll probably find it to be a very fun and rewarding game. It's frustrating in a way that'll make you say "Just one more try, I can get it this time!" over and over again. If that's you're thing, then by all means, go for it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

turtlelink wrote:

@Mickeymac, i thought you left! Welcome back!

I can't leave until I figure out where else to go and what to do.

Speaking of which: ...crap, I can't remember what I was gonna say.@.@
Oh well, I'll just ask a different question: Anyone know of any good 600 point games? I haven't looked in forever.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Scottie

Scottie wrote:

Anyone else's thoughts on this game?

Scottie

Meta-Rift

I have 200 points on my Wii, and I'm planning on getting a points card soon, so I'd have 2200. There are three things I want from the shop channel: Cave Story, Castlevainia: Rondo of Blood, and Bass for MM10. For any two I buy I'd be short 100 points for the third. I can't decide which one I should skip for now. Suggestions?

Meta-Rift

CanisWolfred

Rift wrote:

I have 200 points on my Wii, and I'm planning on getting a points card soon, so I'd have 2200. There are three things I want from the shop channel: Cave Story, Castlevainia: Rondo of Blood, and Bass for MM10. For any two I buy I'd be short 100 points for the third. I can't decide which one I should skip for now. Suggestions?

Get Cave Story, Bass, then save up for the rest of the Mega Man DLC.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

NotEnoughGolds

Scottie wrote:

The game took me about two weeks the first time I finished it.
Zelda II is absolutely fantastic and definitely worth 500 points as long as you don't mind a bit of challenge. It's probably my second favorite Zelda game, after Majora's Mask of course.

NotEnoughGolds

longtimegamer

No more votes huh?

"NO SOU...

turtlelink

Should i get the Conduit? I recently got the wii speak, so i thought it would make the game feel better.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Chrono_Cross

turtlelink wrote:

Should i get the Conduit? I recently got the wii speak, so i thought it would make the game feel better.

You can only use Wii Speak with friends. And the online is very laggy and glitchy, full of hackers and glitchers which really diminishes the overall enjoyment of the game. It takes a little over forever to get into a game. Not worth it for the online. Nor offline.

I recommend Call of Duty 4 on the Wii. Much, much better than Conduit.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

CanisWolfred

Chrono+Cross wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

You can only use Wii Speak with friends. And the online is very laggy and glitchy, full of hackers and glitchers which really diminishes the overall enjoyment of the game. It takes a little over forever to get into a game. Not worth it for the online. Nor offline.

I recommend Call of Duty 4 on the Wii. Much, much better than Conduit.

Listen to this man, he knows what he's talking about.

Okay, one last time:

Should I watch Aquarion, Magical Knight Rayearth, or Ranma 1/2?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

deshadow52

Okay this question is for the hardcore Castlevania fans and it is, I am looking to buy either Super Castlevania IV or Castlevania Rondo of Blood for the virtual console which one should i get first?

deshadow52

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic