Forums

Topic: Universal Recommendations Thread

Posts 501 to 520 of 1,991

Ninten

Um, anyone who played StarTropics 2. Is it worth the money?

Dragons are cool~ Wii FC: 8902 4871 6029 9319
http://backloggery.com/ninten

[19:48] Ninten: lz, your avatar is weird.
[19:48] Ninten: Reggie is like..."Duh, no Mother series for you Americans!"
[19:49] lz2010: That was the point Ninten ;)

irken004

turtlelink wrote:

Should i get SEGA all-star racing? I like kart racing games but Mario Kart Wii was disappointing to me.

Sure, but my guess is that there will be a price drop later on (like with the other new Sonic games). U can try to wait until then.

turtlelink

Good idea since i have my eyes set on Other M
Edit: By May it'll be $29.99 at Gamestop i bet anyway

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Aviator

I got a 1000 points card. Do I get Excitebike or Mega Man 10

Or do I buy Bit.Trip Void and get something worth 500.
I have 1100 points.

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Knux

Aviator wrote:

I got a 1000 points card. Do I get Excitebike or Mega Man 10

Mega Man 10 is a must-buy game.

Knux

RandomWiiPlayer

Hard decision...... Should I preorder Splinter Cell: Conviction, or buy Mass Effect 2? I have enough money for both, but I am saving some for Alan Wake......... I might have enough to get all three by tomorrow, but just in case I want to know what would be the better choice.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Bassman_Q

Qwikman wrote:

I don't have any platformers for DSiWare yet (unless you count MvDK MMA as one), and am looking at Chronos Twins. Is it worth getting? And is it really hard or does it have just the right challenge?

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

RandomWiiPlayer

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Hard decision...... Should I preorder Splinter Cell: Conviction, or buy Mass Effect 2? I have enough money for both, but I am saving some for Alan Wake......... I might have enough to get all three by tomorrow, but just in case I want to know what would be the better choice.

Anyone?

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

irken004

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Anyone?

Eeny meeny miny mario...!

Mass Effect 2 it is then! :3

Edited on by irken004

CanisWolfred

turtlelink wrote:

mega man powered up or maverix hunter X?

Maverick Hunter X! Regular Mega Man X is one of the best in the franchise, and the PSP version just sweeten's the deal! Plus it comes with a demo of Powered Up, which will likely turn you off the idea of purchasing the full game.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Anyone?

Flip a coin or Rob a bank and get both. Either way you're not getting the answer here.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Hey, I was thinking of Making an RTS discussion thread, but should I broaden the scope and make it about all strategy games? It'll require more writing, plus, I'll have to edit and possibly delete all the stuff I got down for the RTS thread, but it might be worth it if the thread gets more hits and stays alive longer.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

turtlelink

Mickeymac wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

mega man powered up or maverix hunter X?

Maverick Hunter X! Regular Mega Man X is one of the best in the franchise, and the PSP version just sweeten's the deal! Plus it comes with a demo of Powered Up, which will likely turn you off the idea of purchasing the full game.

Ok, two things. I'll admit that i already owned both games and that i just wanted to see others opinions, but to me, powered up is miles better. Second thing: Monster Hunter Tri looks and sounds really fun but i never played a single game in the series in my life! Should i get it?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

BobberyFan98

StarBoy91 wrote:

• Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  • Secret of Mana
  • Ys Book I & II
  • Neutopia
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
    PAPER MARIO!

RPGs are awesome, and any of these will be a good option.

AHEM! DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF!?! YOU FORGOT PAPER MARIO!

-BF98

Mario Kart Wii FC: 1762-5158-8929 Name: BobberyFan
Brawl FC: 2364-1754-7283 Name: BF98
ExciteBots FC: 0990-3629-1936 Name: Bobbery

BobberyFan98

Alright, i am now down to either Super Mario Kart or Donkey Kong Country then buying a 500 point Budget title, so, which should i get?

-BF98

Mario Kart Wii FC: 1762-5158-8929 Name: BobberyFan
Brawl FC: 2364-1754-7283 Name: BF98
ExciteBots FC: 0990-3629-1936 Name: Bobbery

TKOWL

BobberyFan98 wrote:

Alright, i am now down to either Super Mario Kart or Donkey Kong Country then buying a 500 point Budget title, so, which should i get?

-BF98

Get Super Mario Kart, then buy Mega Man 2 for your budget title. Or just don't buy either of them and get Megaman 9 or 10.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic