Forums

Topic: Universal Recommendations Thread

Posts 261 to 280 of 1,942

FuzzyPickles94

@Mickeymac: Whatever you do, don't play Sonic The Hedgehog for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Sell that game in the exact condition you've bought it in. I think you should start with Dead Space.

FuzzyPickles94

Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

RandomWiiPlayer

What does SMT stand for?

But start with Dead Space, don't even play Sonic '06.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

CanisWolfred

And to all who say I shouldn't play Sonic '06, you're only making me want to play it even more.

But until then I'll play Hotel Dusk.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

moomoo

Should I save my money for 8 and 1/2 months for a Playstation 3? I already own a Wii, Xbox 360, DS and a PC that can play Crysis very well, and Fallout 3 at top graphics. I also have plenty of unfinished games. There are so many good games coming out though. Oh, and I will never buy a PSP.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

CanisWolfred

moomoo wrote:

Should I save my money for 8 and 1/2 months for a Playstation 3? I already own a Wii, Xbox 360, DS and a PC that can play Crysis very well, and Fallout 3 at top graphics. I also have plenty of unfinished games. There are so many good games coming out though. Oh, and I will never buy a PSP.

For 8 and a half months? It ain't worth it. You might as well spend the money on games for the consoles you already got. Or something really important, like a car, or groceries.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Xkhaoz

Okay, should I get Battilion Wars 2 for $20, or should I be $20 closer to a PS3?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

RandomWiiPlayer

Battalion Wars 2

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

moomoo

Mickeymac Yeah, I guess you're right. If I don't eat for that long, I'll die.
In all seriousness, I'll just save it for a used car or one of the next generation systems that will eventually come out.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

FuzzyPickles94

Hey guys, I'm planning on renting an game from Blockbuster, since I have an $15 gift card for Blockbuster. What do you think is the best game I could rent and beat within five days (Don't say Wario Land: Shake It!)?

@Mickeymac: Unless you have Chrono Trigger, play Mother 3 first.

Edited on by FuzzyPickles94

FuzzyPickles94

Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

dsandwii

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

Hey guys, I'm planning on renting an game from Blockbuster, since I have an $15 gift card for Blockbuster. What do you think is the best game I could rent and beat within five days (Don't say Wario Land: Shake It!)?

@Mickeymac: Unless you have Chrono Trigger, play Mother 3 first.

i heard sonic and the black knight is short but epic and also ea playground

wii games with online
the conduit
super smash bros. brawl
mario kart
i dont have my wii working right now

dsandwii

i have been thinking should i get little tournament over yonder for wiiware or Indiana Jones great adventures my friend will buy me one but i dont know which one to get note i hate those kind of games great adventures is but i liked lego Indiana

wii games with online
the conduit
super smash bros. brawl
mario kart
i dont have my wii working right now

RandomWiiPlayer

Lost Planet or Soul Calibur 4?

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

dsandwii

lost planet i would say cause the seqqual well come out soon but soul caliber 4 didnt live up to my expectations

wii games with online
the conduit
super smash bros. brawl
mario kart
i dont have my wii working right now

RandomWiiPlayer

dsandwii wrote:

soul caliber 4 didnt live up to my expectations

B..B..But teh Yoda! How can a game with Yoda, Darth Vader, and The Apprentice possibly not live up to expectations?!?!?!

Thanks for the recommendation though.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

dsandwii

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

dsandwii wrote:

soul caliber 4 didnt live up to my expectations

B..B..But teh Yoda! How can a game with Yoda, Darth Vader, and The Apprentice possibly not live up to expectations?!?!?!

Thanks for the recommendation though.

play the third one

wii games with online
the conduit
super smash bros. brawl
mario kart
i dont have my wii working right now

FuzzyPickles94

dsandwii wrote:

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

Hey guys, I'm planning on renting an game from Blockbuster, since I have an $15 gift card for Blockbuster. What do you think is the best game I could rent and beat within five days (Don't say Wario Land: Shake It!)?

@Mickeymac: Unless you have Chrono Trigger, play Mother 3 first.

i heard sonic and the black knight is short but epic and also ea playground

Meh, not planning on renting them anytime soon. Beside, they haven't got very good reviews.

Any other recommendations?

FuzzyPickles94

Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic