Forums

Topic: Universal Recommendations Thread

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,991

CanisWolfred

What PSOne Classic should I get? I already have Symphony of the Night, Castlevania Chronicles, FF7, both Raymans, and Resident Evil. I'm leaning towards either Dino Crisis, Wild Arms 2, Bloody Roar, Silent Hill, a Crash game, a Spyro game, one of the Legacy of Kain games, Resident Evil 2 or 3, Um Jammer Lammy, Suikoden, Mobile Light Force, R-Type Delta, or King of Fighters '99. I might wait until next week to see if we get Vagrant Story like Europe did. Or maybe even Wipeout XL, if they stop holding out on us.

I might also consider getting Savage Moon: The Hera Campaign, or perhaps Sonic Rivals.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

WolfRamHeart

@Mickeymac: I would recommend Wild Arms 2. I really think you would enjoy it.

WolfRamHeart

RandomWiiPlayer

I want to buy a GameCube game. I don't want NSMBWii anymore, so I am going retro. Can someone suggest something?

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Starkiller

Pikmin and Pikmin 2 are equally awesome games... Actually I'd say Pikmin 2 simply for length. There's the metroid prime games, you could get those cheap while everyone's going for the trilogy (unless you are...). Also, Rogue Squadron 2. The list goes on...

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

RandomWiiPlayer

Starkiller wrote:

Pikmin and Pikmin 2 are equally awesome games... Actually I'd say Pikmin 2 simply for length. There's the metroid prime games, you could get those cheap while everyone's going for the trilogy (unless you are...). Also, Rogue Squadron 2. The list goes on...

I actually just bought Pikmin the other day. I haven't played it yet though, to much Soul Caliber 2. I bought the Trilogy a few months ago when it released too. And I never really liked Rouge Squadron 2. My cousin has it, I could never get into it. Pikmin 2 I heard doesn't have a time limit (as in the number of days), so I might get that if I enjoy the first when I get around to playing it.

The Game.

Starkiller

There's a thread all about must-get gamecube games at the moment, why not check that.

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

RandomWiiPlayer

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

@RandomWiiPlayer: What Nintendo Gamecube games do you have? Then I can help with some recommendations.

Not much. I trade games in a lot.

Melee
Sunshine
Star Fox Adventures
Pikmin
Soul Caliber II
Metroid Prime 1 (Trilogy)
Metroid Prime 2 (Trilogy)
Wind Waker

The Game.

RandomWiiPlayer

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

@RandomWiiPlayer: What do you think of Pikimin and Star Fox Adventures?

I hate Star Fox Adventures, and I haven't gotten around to playing Pikmin yet, I just bought it a few days ago.

The Game.

CanisWolfred

I'm gonna play a 2-player game tomorrow, should I play Gunstar Heroes or Ikaruga?

And I'm still trying to figure out what PSN game to get.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ItsFuzzyPickles

@Mickeymac: Do you have both of those games?

Anyway, I have MySims Agents, even thought I didn't ask for it. However, I'm trying to decide between keeping it or selling it for money. On one hand, I wonder if I'll be playing this a month from now. On the other hand, I do want to play it because I liked the first game (Rented it) and I heard it was good. Should I keep it or sell it?

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Flandy

Mickeymac wrote:

What PSOne Classic should I get? I already have Symphony of the Night, Castlevania Chronicles, FF7, both Raymans, and Resident Evil. I'm leaning towards either Dino Crisis, Wild Arms 2, Bloody Roar, Silent Hill, a Crash game, a Spyro game, one of the Legacy of Kain games, Resident Evil 2 or 3, Um Jammer Lammy, Suikoden, Mobile Light Force, R-Type Delta, or King of Fighters '99. I might wait until next week to see if we get Vagrant Story like Europe did. Or maybe even Wipeout XL, if they stop holding out on us.

I might also consider getting Savage Moon: The Hera Campaign, or perhaps Sonic Rivals.

either Crash 3 or Spyro 3

Flandy

shingi_70

today i'm getting a
$20 Xbox Live points card
3 months of LIVE
Assassians Creed 2

now should i get halo 3 odst or MW2

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Chrono_Cross

Hey guys should I buy Sin and Punishment 1 of the VC?
I just want to know how long it is to make my final decision before spending 1200 points.

Thanks.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic