General Discussion Forum

Topic: Universal Recommendations Thread

Showing 181 to 200 of 1,877

AuthorMessage
Kid_A

Kid_A

181. Posted:

Everyone here should buy Deadly Creatures. That is all.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage
The_Ink_Pit_Ox

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

182. Posted:

What's interesting about me and the SSB series is that I'll be going in reverse: Brawl, Melee, SSB (in that order). It was almost like that with the Mario RPGs: Thousand Year Door, Super Paper Mario, Paper Mario, Super Mario RPG, Partners In Time.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage
Vander

Vander

183. Posted:

Hello, I'm new here, and I found this thread so here's what I need help deciding:

Ok so I'm expecting a DSi for Christmas along with A Nintendo Points card (maybe two). I have a list of DSiWare games that i was considering and I was wondering what you guys think of these games that I'm considering:

Art Style: BOXLIFE
Birds & Beans (Pyoro)
Bookworm
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again
myNotebook: Blue
Paper Airplane Chase
Pop Island
Pro-Putt Domo
Real Soccer 2009

I'm definitely getting MvDK, and am leaning towards Boxlife as another DSiWare game. I'm a little skeptical about myNotebook since I figure In could use Flipnote Studio, but is myNotebook more than that? I really like Soccer (or football for people outside the US) so I thought that Real Soccer 2009 would be a good soccer game, but not sure how the touch screen controls come into play. I was either going to get Birds & Beans or Paper Airplane Chase to even up MvDK to 1000 points so I could either get an 800 and a 200 point game, or two 500 point games.

So much to decide! And if I left out any other good DSiWare games then please mention them

go to www.virtualhamgames.com for great original independent games, a help service, and reviews for our games.
-a Virtual Ham Games fan

AuthorMessage
megaboomface2

megaboomface2

184. Posted:

@ vander
boxlife heck no
birds and beans good .... for 5 min.
bookworm come on
mvsdk yuppies
my notebook you mean flipnote
paper plane okay
pop island no thanks
pro putt domo no thanks
real soccer ummmm.............
mine would be
asphalt 4 so far 800
castle of magic so far 1300
foto face so far 2100
bomberman so far 2600
mvsdk so far 3400
yummy yummy cooking jam so far 3900
happy?

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

AuthorMessage
Bobpie

Bobpie

185. Posted:

Hmm...

Boxlife is Average,
Bird and Beans is a little light on content,
M vs. DK is a good choice,
MyNotebook IS better than Flipnote for being a notebook, but I don't need it often,
and
Paper Airplane is Pretty good.
They've the only ones I've played...

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

AuthorMessage
Toon_Link

Toon_Link

186. Posted:

OK, so I'm hoping to get a couple of points cards for Christmas, and I already know that I'm getting Pokemon Rumble and Frogger Returns with one, so as for the other one, I know I'm getting The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, so should I get Paper Mario with MM or get LOZ: A Link to the Past and some other NES game?

Toon_Link

AuthorMessage
cheetahman91

cheetahman91

187. Posted:

Paper Mario and that other game definitely.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/cheetahma...

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage
SMEXIZELDAMAN

SMEXIZELDAMAN

188. Posted:

Hmm whats a good ds game that will waste my life for the whole 2 weeks of christmas break? I wanna go back to school :(
I like rpgs and action games.

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage
TKOWL

TKOWL

189. Posted:

I'm going to recommend to everyone to get the SNES or GBA version of SMB3 instead of the NES one

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Starkiller

Starkiller

190. Posted:

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

Hmm whats a good ds game that will waste my life for the whole 2 weeks of christmas break? I wanna go back to school :(
I like rpgs and action games.

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon or Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum are a good choices, if you like those genres.
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin is also fun, but I immensely prefered Shadow Dragon, I don't know why... it just wasn't tugging me to keep playing.

Edited on by Starkiller

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

AuthorMessage
astarisborn94

astarisborn94

191. Posted:

What do you think is the scariest movie you have ever seen? I'm looking to be scared the shit out of myself.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage
Nintendork

Nintendork

192. Posted:

Okay, I have 700 Wii Points left. What should I get?

That's why you're still a kid.
ADD ME ON PSN: xnintendorkx
Youtube account: xNintendorkx

AuthorMessage
Kid_A

Kid_A

193. Posted:

Nintendork wrote:

Okay, I have 700 Wii Points left. What should I get?

Well, what are you looking for? (and 700 points is a really annoying number of Wii points :p )

AuthorMessage
Nintendork

Nintendork

194. Posted:

Um............................. I guess maybe a shooter or rpg. I really have no clue. :D

That's why you're still a kid.
ADD ME ON PSN: xnintendorkx
Youtube account: xNintendorkx

AuthorMessage
Kid_A

Kid_A

195. Posted:

Nintendork wrote:

Um............................. I guess maybe a shooter or rpg. I really have no clue. :D

Huh. I'm not sure how many good RPG's there are for less than 700 points. I don't really play many shooters, but if Mega Man is a shooter, I'd really check out one of the Mega Man games.

AuthorMessage
astarisborn94

astarisborn94

196. Posted:

@Nintendork: What games 700 points or less do you have? And what is your favorite genre?

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

197. Posted:

Nintendork wrote:

I'd say you should go for the import TG-16 shooters, like Gley Lancer, Final Soldier, or Detana!! Twinbee.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz

198. Posted:

I need to know, should I get Dragon Quest Wars, or Art Style: INTERSECT? I've been wanting RPG like game for a while now, but I also want download play. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage
TKOWL

TKOWL

199. Posted:

Nintendork wrote:

Then Final Fantasy it is

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

200. Posted:

jaw51 wrote:

I've got some leftover Wii points from my last buy and I was wondering what are the best ones. I've been thinking of getting F-Zero X as I was a big fan of it for the N64, but does anyone have suggestions?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~