AuthorMessage
cheetahman91

cheetahman91

141. Posted:

2nd choice.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/cheetahma...

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage
cheetahman91

cheetahman91

142. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

No. But if you do, skip most of the 3D ones and most of the MS/GG ones.

The 3D ones are the ones I want to play the most. The 2D ones are really hard, and I'm not sure if I'd be up to the challenge. That's kinda why I'm askin' here.

...I suppose I could just start with the 3D ones, then do the 2D ones afterwards.

Sounds even better. Save the best for last.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/cheetahma...

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage
astarisborn94

astarisborn94

143. Posted:

Actually, I'll get NHL 2K10, New Super Mario Bros. Wii and a Wii Motion Plus add-on.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage
TKOWL

TKOWL

144. Posted:

Bleach: The Blade of Fate or Bleach: Dark Souls?

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
megaboomface2

megaboomface2

145. Posted:

i say dora that game is amazing i wish i was a girl so i didn't look weird

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

146. Posted:

ryanknight717 wrote:

Bleach: The Blade of Fate or Bleach: Dark Souls?

Dark Souls. In fact, that's like asking which version of Street Fighter to get. The newest one is always gonna be the best.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
dsijared

dsijared

147. Posted:

I have 1200 nintendo points left. What Dsiware titles should i get I already have M&DK, Viking Invasion, Paper Planes, Sudoku student, Dr.mario, Asphalt, Pop +, and Pictobits..

Flipnote Studios ID - Jared, aka the person that copies everyones flipnotes and actually gets it to the top of the charts!
NOT associated with Jared the subway guy.

AuthorMessage
Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

148. Posted:

looking for recommendations on the VC, mostly for RPGs, and yes, i know the VC is kinda limited right now on the RPGs.

I've already left the original final fantasy out of my decision-making. It just seems too bland and basic. I'm not normally an RPG player, but my favorites are: Mother 1+2 (love it, bought for cheap right here in japan!!), Final fantasies VI, VIII, and X, and Super Mario RPG. I know most of these aren't typical RPG titles.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

AuthorMessage
Strofan7

Strofan7

149. Posted:

try paper mario n64

Twitter-Strofan7PSN-Strofan7

AuthorMessage
Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

150. Posted:

I did, i feel like that game is for little kids. Its incredibly simple and child-like

AuthorMessage
theblackdragonAdmin

theblackdragon

151. Posted:

@Tsuchinoko: Breath of Fire II was a great game IMO. It started off a little slow, but it turned out to be a lot of fun.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

152. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

looking for recommendations on the VC, mostly for RPGs, and yes, i know the VC is kinda limited right now on the RPGs.

I've already left the original final fantasy out of my decision-making. It just seems too bland and basic. I'm not normally an RPG player, but my favorites are: Mother 1+2 (love it, bought for cheap right here in japan!!), Final fantasies VI, VIII, and X, and Super Mario RPG. I know most of these aren't typical RPG titles.

Have you played any of the Phantasy Star games? Secret of Mana? Ys Books 1 & 2? Breath of Fire II? I know there aren't many choices, but personally I'd go with any of those if I were you.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
TKOWL

TKOWL

153. Posted:

which warioware should i get? note i dont have a single game in the series

Backloggery | Art Blog

AuthorMessage
Starkiller

Starkiller

154. Posted:

Twisted is my favourite. Touched may destroy your Touch Screen imo. Awaiting Warioware DIY, what's taking so long nintendo?

A warning with Warioware: It's fun for a while, but once you memorize the microgames its replay value isn't great. If you have friends, Mega Microgames for GC is your best bet, otherwise I think Twisted had the best lasting appeal.

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

AuthorMessage
Starkiller

Starkiller

155. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

I did, i feel like that game is for little kids. Its incredibly simple and child-like

Well everyone's got their opinions, but I didn't think it was too simple. Good for everyone I think. But definetly not your traditional RPG. I say wait for FF4, then get it on VC or on the DS where it might be cheaper by then.

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

AuthorMessage
TKOWL

TKOWL

156. Posted:

Golden Sun or The Lost Age?

Backloggery | Art Blog

AuthorMessage
NotEnoughGolds

NotEnoughGolds

157. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

I feel like every post I make in this thread is exactly the same.
Ys Book I & II

NotEnoughGolds

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

158. Posted:

ryanknight717 wrote:

Golden Sun or The Lost Age?

Golden Sun. You probably wouldn't understand Lost Age without it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
JTC-Pingas

JTC-Pingas

159. Posted:

I'm on the fence whether I should download Ys Book I & II.

JTC-Pingas

AuthorMessage
Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

160. Posted:

NotEnoughGolds wrote:

I feel like every post I make in this thread is exactly the same.
Ys Book I & II

But i dunno. I know many people love this game, and it got high marks, but once i heard you fight by "running" into the enemy, it just didn't seem all that fun to me.