General Discussion Forum

Topic: Universal Recommendations Thread

Showing 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,757

AuthorMessage

irken004

1,121. Posted:

What Steam game should I buy? ($9.99 or less)

I like action/adventure games. Preferably a game without high computer requirements. It doesn't have to have multiplayer.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

1,122. Posted:

Battlefront 1 starwars jajajaj it's awesome dood :)

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

irken004

1,123. Posted:

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

Battlefront 1 starwars jajajaj it's awesome dood :)

I have that on PS2... plus I heard Lucasarts titles don't run well on Win 7

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,124. Posted:

I got about 40 bucks left and it's another 3 weeks until payday. Should I buy Grim Grimoire for $30 while it's still in stock? It's the last one.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,125. Posted:

Hmm, should i get Uncharted 2 Game of the Year Edition or a $20 PSN card and get Sonic Adventure and the Little Big Planet Metal Gear Solid DLC?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

1,126. Posted:

Uncharted 2. And I haven't played anything in question.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,127. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Hmm, should i get Uncharted 2 Game of the Year Edition or a $20 PSN card and get Sonic Adventure and the Little Big Planet Metal Gear Solid DLC?

A full game or a 10 year old game you can get for a nickle nowadays and DLC for a game that has tons of free content already? I think the choice seems pretty easy...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,128. Posted:

My inner Sonic fanboyism screams no...

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,129. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Have the Sonic Adventure soundtrack playing in the backround while your playing Uncharted 2, and pretend there's a ring collecting sound effect every time you get a headshot. That outta appease it.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,130. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Have the Sonic Adventure soundtrack playing in the backround while your playing Uncharted 2, and pretend there's a ring collecting sound effect every time you get a headshot. That outta appease it.

That made me laugh :D
Anyway, i'll get Uncharted 2 and maybe KH 2 with it.

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

1,131. Posted:

I want a VC game. What are some good choices on what to buy?

List of games I have: Blaster Master, Rondo of Blood, FF4, Gunstar Heroes, Kid Icarus, Kirby's Adventure, Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Paper Mario, Secret of Mana, StarTropics, SF2: Hyper Fighting, SM64, SMB3, SMRPG, SMW, Super Metroid, Ufouria: The Saga, Ys: Book 1 & 2

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

Platypus

1,132. Posted:

@king majoras mask

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

1,133. Posted:

soccer686 wrote:

@king majoras mask

Nah, I'll wait 'til I get an N64 for that one.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,134. Posted:

Kingbuilder wrote:

List of games I have: Blaster Master, Rondo of Blood, FF4, Gunstar Heroes, Kid Icarus, Kirby's Adventure, Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Paper Mario, Secret of Mana, StarTropics, SF2: Hyper Fighting, SM64, SMB3, SMRPG, SMW, Super Metroid, Ufouria: The Saga, Ys: Book 1 & 2

River City Ransom, Neutopia, Bonk's Adventure. Oh yeah, Phantasy Star and Dragon's Curse of course.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

1,135. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Kingbuilder wrote:

River City Ransom, Neutopia, Bonk's Adventure. Oh yeah, Phantasy Star and Dragon's Curse of course.

I'll definitely be getting River City Ransom, and I might get Neutopia. The rest I can live without. Any more suggestions?

AuthorMessage

Shane904

1,136. Posted:

Ok I have 900 DSi Points on my DSi Left. Im debating between: Zenonia, Starship Patrol, A Kappa's Trail. Soul of Darkness, Rytmik, and Fieldrunners. I am interested in all of them.

I haven't got into RPGs much besides Final Fantasy Tactics A2, but this looks like a good one.

I am a fan of Tower Defence games, so that would explain my interest in Starship Patrol and Fieldrunners.

I just think A Kappa's Trail is interesting.

I really love the Castlevania games, so Soul of Darkness looks good.

I have RCA, but Rytmik still looks awesome, and I love RCA.

So... help?

Check out my free Android app, Paddle Ball!
Google Play Store | Amazon Appstore

[Check out Reviews by Shane!]

AuthorMessage

irken004

1,137. Posted:

sak904 wrote:

Ok I have 900 DSi Points on my DSi Left. Im debating between: Zenonia, Starship Patrol, A Kappa's Trail. Soul of Darkness, Rytmik, and Fieldrunners. I am interested in all of them.

I haven't got into RPGs much besides Final Fantasy Tactics A2, but this looks like a good one.

I am a fan of Tower Defence games, so that would explain my interest in Starship Patrol and Fieldrunners.

I just think A Kappa's Trail is interesting.

I really love the Castlevania games, so Soul of Darkness looks good.

I have RCA, but Rytmik still looks awesome, and I love RCA.

So... help?

All of those seem to be good games. I'd go with Zenonia, Fieldrunners, or Starship Patrol.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,138. Posted:

Kingbuilder wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Kingbuilder wrote:

I'll definitely be getting River City Ransom, and I might get Neutopia. The rest I can live without. Any more suggestions?

Oddly enough, my original post only listed River City Ransom. How may points are we talkin' here?

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

1,139. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Kingbuilder wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Kingbuilder wrote:

Oddly enough, my original post only listed River City Ransom. How may points are we talkin' here?

2000, maybe more if I want more games. :P

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,140. Posted:

Kingbuilder wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Kingbuilder wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Kingbuilder wrote:

2000, maybe more if I want more games. :P

You have any interest in Platformers or Shoot 'em ups?

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~