Forums

Topic: Universal Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,981 to 1,990 of 1,990

TheFrenchiestFry

Seconded. Book is amazing. Denis Villeneuve is also amazing.

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Caperfin

Lugazz wrote:

If possible, go watch Dune!

Is it on Netflix?

Playing the new Warcraft game as a Shaman Tank.
[url=https://www.bbcode.org/images/lubeck.jpg][/url]

Solaine

Since i saw Dune a few posts above me, i also recommend watching this years another round, Riders of Justice and maybe Last night in soho for some good entertainment. @Caperfin Yes, Dune is on Netflix

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

fighting_game_player

has anyone here played Gods Eater 3 on Switch? loved Burst on the PSP and was considering ordering it but wanted to know what the general consensus on the game was. granted the game is probably enjoyed by some and not by others, regardless I'd love some pointers and advice. cheers

Edited on by fighting_game_player

"as I roll along I begin to find.. things aren't always just what they seem.."

Twitter:

Dpullam

I totally recommend watching Alchemy of Souls if you like Korean drama/comedies with action. I have watched every episode to the show's conclusion. The only thing I didn't like though, was the fact that there weren't English dubs in Part 2 of the series. It is available on Netflix.

Gamertag: DeePullThree
Switch Friend Code: SW-2321-5988-1019
PlayStation 5 User Profile: DeePullThree

Princess_Lilly

I recommend you guys to take a look at the new game called "Laika ages through blood". First recommended to me via a great song from the game courtesy of Youtube, I found a trailer and a demo and it looks stellar.

Princess_Lilly

CJD87

Annual push for everyone here to play "Inscryption"

Part deck-builder, with RPG/horror/puzzle elements... utterly unique with a terrific & strange 'meta' narrative to boot! If you enjoy Slay The Spire, or just want a unique gaming experience, I can absolutely advocate Inscryption.

Go in blind, as spoilers will ruin the experience/story. Main game takes around 10-12 hours, doesn't outstay its welcome... completion unlocks an 'endless' mode with difficulty modifiers (ala Hades)

Such a cool gem, usually on sale but definitely worth full admission price

CJD87

jump

Try Branston baked beans instead of Heinz and thank me later!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic