Showing 1 to 20 of 35
1. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 00:58 BST
Alright well I want to preorder Scribblenauts from Gamestop so I can get the AWESOME hat, but um, when you buy the "Pre-order" for $30 is that like a reserve? So what I'm asking is do you have to pay the 30 dollars for the preorder then pay for the actual game? Or is the 30 dollars the actual price for the entire thing?
Everybody needs a little funk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqagI see wut u did therAwkward cough. Her heeeerrrm!
2. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:00 BST
However much you put down for the pre-order gets deducted from the price you pay when the game comes in. So if you put down $5 for a $30 game, you'd have to pay $25 when it arrives, or if you put all $30 down, you'd just need to show the cashier your pre-order receipt when the game comes in to receive the game.
Edited on Sun 2nd August, 2009 @ 01:03 by Buster13
Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X
3. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:00 BST
actual price for entire thing. no extra payment lol. ya im gettin the awesome hat too
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
4. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:11 BST
sweet!! cant believe an amazing game like that would only be 30 bucks though (Trust me I'm happy with that)
5. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:12 BST
Yeah, $30 should cover the entire price of the game excluding tax.
Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart
6. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:13 BST
wow its only 30 dollars?!? thats amazing . @wolframheart what exactly is your avatar? ive seen it somewheres before..
7. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:16 BST
wow its only 30 dollars?!? thats amazing .
...Yeah!! I know!! Its amazing!
8. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:18 BST
the first thing im going to do is make a pit using a shovel and fill it with money then sit in it andm ake a castle and unicors and zombies this game is gonna be awesome!
9. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:21 BST
Dude im gettin that hat!!
10. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:22 BST
I'm not getting this game at all!
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days FTW! lol
11. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:23 BST
@irken im getting both! and m&l rpg3 (didn't feel like typing all out)
12. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:24 BST
@SUPERZELDAMAN where'd you get the money for all those games? lol
13. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:27 BST
Well i have been saving up before summer and have been doing all manner around the house jobs im sure i will have enough $ . I also did some pet-sitting and gardening. I will have 3 games to play muahahahaha
14. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:28 BST
ohh me 3 man im gunna have major catchin up to do with everyone when i get my Wii
15. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:31 BST
16. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:33 BST
thanks. kh for ds is gonan be awesome lol
17. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:33 BST
@SUPERZELDAMAN: My avatar is a Onii demon from Little King's Story. The picture is actually of the pre-order plush toy GameStop was giving away with the game.
18. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:36 BST
True that! I can't wait!
19. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:40 BST
@wolframheart do you have that game? is it any good? since i gettin i wii i want to have a superspecialawesome ga,me to play lol
20. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:48 BST
@SUPERZELDAMAN: Yes, I do have it and it is excellent! It is one of my favorite games on Wii! I would highly recommend getting it! If you don't believe me just read the Nintendo Life review.