Forums

Topic: Twitch plays Pokemon

Posts 221 to 240 of 440

GuSolarFlare

@Nibelit oh yeah.... it was only in gen 4 that fossils stopped being key items.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Gioku

@Aqueous @NoUsernameHere I admit, I was easily scared when I was little! I didn't like going into stores at Halloween because the decorations (especially the talking ones) scared me! XD

...so between the ghosts, and the music, and playing it alone in my room... it had quite the impression on me.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

GuSolarFlare

they're stuck asking Helix what to do!!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

I think I've never learned as much about politics and human society as I've done with Twitch Plays Pokémon. they freaking made a (fake) religion!!!!!!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku only when playing Pokémon.
and on NL forums!

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

Should I join the Cult of the Sacred Helix Fossil? I am tired of Jesus

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink you evil follower of the Dome Fossil!!!!!!!
how can you reject Pidgeot!?!?!?!
Untitled

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink I have a golden rule for any social interaction, no REAL religious talk allowed. other people's religions don't matter we're all humans and things get ugly when religions become the subject...

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

so Hitmonlee was picked all welcome CCC the Hitmonlee!!! I wanted Hitmonchan.....

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

@gusilverflame hitmonchan was always my favourite! I ask myself this every day, why can't they do nothing right?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Metroidlink

@gioku yeah, that's why I download an additional browser on my mobile just becuase some sites have a cramped design!
Too bad you can't download an additional browser on 3DS which could watch videos and didn't have that mobile version

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic