Forums

Topic: Twitch plays Pokemon

Posts 121 to 140 of 440

SomeBitTripFan

This is hilarious. If only my chat would stop disconnecting.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

BenAV

My Internet's down for some reason so I can't watch at the moment.
I'm gonna assume that they'll still be stuck at the same point by the time I'm back online anyway though.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

Platypus

So what exactly is wrong with Eevee?

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

BenAV

We needed the sixth party slot for Lapras so we could have a Pokemon with Surf, but ended up getting the Eevee instead.
As a result we had to try to deposit something into the PC, which resulted in us losing Abby and Jay Leno forever.

Drawdler

@Platypus (link contains profanity) http://i.imgur.com/9cV06Yq.png

UPDATE: Went to the PC. Almost deposited Flareon! But ended up depositing and then immeadiately withdrawing TM07. Absolutely nothing else has happened.

Spoke too soon! They deposited pretty much all of their items and then the stream went down!
Untitled

And now they have a voting system for button presses. Every 10 seconds the most "voted" button is pressed in the game. And it works terribly and is making the run even slower and a lot less fun to watch. They were on a text box and should have pressed A but Down won so now we're stuck on a text box until A wins. If this is what we can expect from this, I don't see it ending well.

The stream is down again...

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Swiket

The start9 riots have begun.

Swiket

Bulbousaur

The run will die at the Safari Zone. There is no way that they'll be able to get to the Gold Teeth and Surf in 500 steps, and because it costs money ($500) to get into the Safari Zone they'll most likely have about 20 tries with the money they'll have by that point. The best chance is to do absolutley everything possible before the Safari Zone so they'll have the the biggest money-buffer possible, but even then I highly doubt Twitch will get past that point...

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

BenAV

Well if it's true that they're removing the step limit for the Safari Zone then that shouldn't be a problem, just running out of Balls maybe.
First is to actually get through the Team Rocket hideout though, who knows how long that's gonna take.

Platypus

Pokemon has overtaken League as the most watched thing on Twitch.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic