Forums

Topic: Twilight Breaking Dawn! Coming Nov 18th

Posts 21 to 39 of 39

Splat

Where is Buffy when you need her?

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

JadeGirl

I never liked Vampires until I watched Twilight Eclipse, I hated the word Vampire but Twilight put a whole new meaning on Vampire for me and I really like them now but I would not watch anything els with Vampires unless its like the Twilight Saga. Also I did have a problem with Edward and Jacob fighting over this one girl and Bella having to make that hard and painful task of picking one of them.

I think If I had been in her situation I would not know what to do x.x, I would feel so messed up if I choose one and then the other boy gets really angry and do something he should not. But sense Edward is a Vampire I would not marry him because I would die and age as well at some point and he live on forever and if I married Jacob we would have a rather normal human life and both die at some point.

I think that should have been different, and I am sure some of us are in that same situation as well, but also I think in the film sense they have that the film makers could have made it better and the writer, like they could have Jacob meeting this wonderful girl or doing something to knock his mind off of Bella.

Edited on by JadeGirl

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

RoyalBlur

Hmmm...this is better...more like true Vampire 2 Girl Love as opposed to a Vampire and a Werewolf love triangle.
[youtube:sA_m_tEAGks]

Mina and the Count is Twilight..except with charm and quality. Even though Dracula in this mini-show becomes friends with a little girl, it is a lot truer to what Vampires true nature is really like, unlike Twilight's lusty lust emo teenage Vamps.
In the classic Vempire mythos, Vampires such as Dracular have a magical charm over females, the spell or trance was only broken when the vampire withdrew it or if the Vampire who cast it was dead. They have the power of hypnotism, and would use it on women to entrance them into either becoming their lunch or brides.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

kkslider5552000

I have heard the Breaking Dawn book is one of the most unintentionally hilarious things ever created. Maybe not more unintentionally hilarious as fans of the series though.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

TeeJay

I bet my mom and aunts are having a party right now.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Popyman

This will probably be the worst movie ever created. The book was by far the worst I've ever read, the "plot" is nothing but waiting around for a monster to be born. And the climax? Good God, it is embarrassing. I don't know how you could write something as bad as that book and show it to someone, let alone get it published and have crazy girls LIKE it.

@Swiket: Because My Little Pony is actually good and well written. Twilight is not.

Edited on by Popyman

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

RoyalBlur

Popyman wrote:

@Swiket: Because My Little Pony is actually good and well written. Twilight is not.

Agreed!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

pikku

bezerker99 wrote:

Untitled

Hence, the reason I love Twilight so much. <3

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

shingi_70

But Bella and Edward are pretty much the example of a abusive relationship that's werid of both sides.

Also has the bubble popped as I don't see as much hype as I have for the for the past installments (kinda of started with eclispe)

Also Breaking Dawn doesn't warrent two parts.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Aviator

I just love how they laminated the wedding invitations.

What? Did they only have enough in the budget for one?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Punny

Uhhhh..... Yay?

I'm back (for the moment)!

Noire

THIS MOVIE IS THE DEFINING MOMENT OF MY ENTIRE LIFE.

SQUEEEEEE

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

NX01Trekkie1992

take one look at my avatar, screenname, and siggy, that aside, I am a fan of Alice Cullen, so I probably shall see the movie (I've read the books and have seen all the first three movies)

NX01Trekkie1992

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.