Forums

Topic: Turn Off The Dark? Any hope?

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

RoyalBlur

I'm sad that Spider Man: Turn Off The Dark is off to such a rocky start. I love the campy feel that musical has and I wonder if there is any hope for such a daunting as musical as Spider Man: Turn Off The Dark. Does anyone think there might be a ray of hope for Spidey at broadway or will young Parker's run at the musical box office go the way of the Dodo bird?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

retired_account

Mickeymac wrote:

No offense, but knowing this even exist makes me want to cry.

It makes me want to... do much worse things.

retired_account

theblackdragon

Mickeymac wrote:

knowing this exists reassures me that there is no hope D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

Mickeymac wrote:

Stan lee, Why?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

The_Fox

In addition to being a bad idea to begin with, it seems that the special effects and stunts kept going awry. Almost as if it was...sabotaged?

DAMN YOU MYSTERIO!!!!!!
Untitled

There. I made the nerdiest reference ever. Let's see someone top that.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Kingbuilder

I think it looks pretty awesome. :3

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

the_shpydar

I LOVE Spider-Man, and still i think this is pretty much the dumbest thing in the history of ever.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

RoyalBlur

Kingbuilder wrote:

Thanks! I'm glad someone liked it. I think it could be better but I really liked the campy feel that it carries. BTW "Turn Off The Dark" is simply the best title I've ever seen associated with Spider lately; oh all the magical and mysterious mystic that it carries.

I'm also sorry that Marvel canceled the marvelous television show "The Spectacular Spider Man" as that was and is one of the best Spider Man television programs ever.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Joetherocker

This look like it could be worse than the crying and dance scenes in Spiderman 3, and that's saying something.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

SMEXIZELDAMAN

TokyoRed wrote:

Kingbuilder wrote:

Thanks! I'm glad someone liked it. I think it could be better but I really liked the campy feel that it carries. BTW "Turn Off The Dark" is simply the best title I've ever seen associated with Spider lately; oh all the magical and mysterious mystic that it carries.

I'm also sorry that Marvel canceled the marvelous television show "The Spectacular Spider Man" as that was and is one of the best Spider Man television programs ever.

Tokyo I think he's being sarcastic as am I when i say it looks pretty awesome :3

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Wildvine53

I think there is a tiny glimpse of hope, but everything is working against it. They spent 65 million dollars to produce this musical, then they have to spend 1 million a week to keep it running. The high wire acrobatics will have to get the kinks worked out, but I think there is potential.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Noire

I'm failing to understand why this even exists... like... just... why? I don't... get it...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Mabbit

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

SonicMaster

wow.... I heard about this... but I didn't expect.... such a fail.....

SonicMaster

theblackdragon

the shpydar wrote:

The best part about this musical is how much i laughed reading about all the horrible mishaps that happened at the first performance.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/spiderman-turn-off-the-dark-pr...

Epic. Fail.

niiiiiiiiiiice, hahahahaha :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

RoyalBlur

Wildvine53 wrote:

I think there is a tiny glimpse of hope, but everything is working against it. They spent 65 million dollars to produce this musical, then they have to spend 1 million a week to keep it running. The high wire acrobatics will have to get the kinks worked out, but I think there is potential.

On NBC nightly news they said that over a million people purchased tickets and a lot of the people on Marvel.com's official forum say they like the "cheesiness" of the whole thing. As for hope? I'm not really sure if there is hope. I think Marvel is going to kill this at the end of the year.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.