Forums

Topic: Transformers fan club

Posts 381 to 393 of 393

Spoony_Tech

I could watch that about 100 times and it would never get old!!

Thanks for posting that irken!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

shingi_70

Just ought the first issue's of the two new transformers on-going and the new digital only mini series.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The price is steep at 3.99 a month but it drops to 1.99 after one month.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Spoony_Tech

That's some really nice art work on those!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

shingi_70

Just them. Have to wake into next week to pick up robot's in disguise as the price hasn't dropped yet.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

irken004

Back from the dead

High Moon Studios will be announcing their release date for the demo today (July 26th)

Untitled

Multiplayer demo like the first game's? Singleplayer demo? WHO KNOWS? We will soon enough

Edited on by irken004

shingi_70

Cool. Didn't realize the tam was so close to release. Thought it was going to be a September/October game.

WAT!

irken004

Well FoC push the release date pushed up from August 28 to August 21

And the demo:
A meaty Transformers: Fall of Cybertron demo arrives on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network on July 31, showcasing two single-player missions, competitive multiplayer, and the extensive character customization.
Pre-ordering Fall of Cybertron at GameStop earns Power Up Rewards members early access to the demo on July 27th.

Looks like I'll be getting the demo tomorrow then

irken004

Also I ordered the hardcover Last Stand of the Wreckers and TF Autocracy comics, which should be here on Tuesday when Fall of Cybertron is also released

I AM EXCITE.

Banker-Style

"Transformers Robots in Disguise"

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

irken004

Well I beat Fall of Cybertron and went past lvl 10 experience with all my classes on multiplayer so far. A GREAT game, for any TF fan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.