Forums

Topic: [TRADE/SELL] Nintendo DSi, Sony PSP 2000, Orig. Microsoft Xbox, and a Nintendo Gamcube ~All Cords, Boxes, and Extras~

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

bubby323

I have a mint condition DSi in matte light blue, a PSP 2000 in used condition, an original Xbox again in a used condition and a Nintendo Gamecube obviously used that I would like to trade or sell. I'm looking to buy an Xbox 360, for obvious reasons, but more importantly Kinect and Dance Central, Call of Duty, Gears of War, and every other exclusive. Anyway, if your interested in a trade or buying the items let me know either in a PM, a reply, or by emailing me at geek.prest&#.... If you wish I can package in with the deal every game I own for each system, if the price or trade is right. I'm mainly looking to sell/trade here so it's a win win for both parties.

All systems come with the original cords, chargers, and any cases i may have, as well as the box I received them in, either stock or game stop.

If this isn't a proper place to post this thread, mods let me know and you may close it, I have no intention of breaking the rules, not familiar with NL customs.

bubby323

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.