Topic: Top 5 of the Day II: #123, Smash Bros. Wii U Stages

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,190

I-U

1. Philadelphia Eagles*
2. Kansas City Chiefs
3. Seattle Seahawks
4. New England Patriots
5. Cincinnati Bengals

The Eagles are the only team I have actually been following and have been wanting to see play, only due to the fact that they have Coach Kelly who has brought the Oregon system of offense he established into the pros. The other teams I like from either circumstances they have been in this year or due to some of the matchups they have had this season.*

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

I-U

That was a wild 2:05 of game time.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

WarioPower

bezerker99 wrote:

WTV_94 wrote:

1.Minnesota Vikings

Watching them lose like they did yesterday was better than watching naughty movies.

Whatever it takes to get better draft picks..

Mmm Chicken

Stu13

I bleed Black+Orange as a Bengals fan, so it's been a pretty decent season for me. Yesterday was especially nice, as Dalton avoided his customary awful interception. If Cleveland hadn't fallen down at the end against the Pats, we'd be staring down a 2 seed right now.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

RR529

Some great answers today! Here's mine:

5. Cincinnati Bengals
4. Houston Texans
3. Baltimore Ravens
2. New England Patriots
1. Kansas City Chiefs

As for the Bengals, I just find their tiger striped helmets neat. As for the Texans, I just like them, lol. When it comes to the Ravens, their Superbowl win in 2000 was the first football game I really paid attention to as a kid, so I have a soft spot for them. The Patriots were so dominant when I was really getting into the game, and they undoubtedly have the best theme going on. The Chiefs, they're our closest team, so I'm just a homer, lol (and they're finally doing good this year).

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Recently Beat: Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Metal Gear Rising, Zone of the Enders HD Collection

RR529

Well, since we're talking sports, I guess that'll be this week's theme, and moving on from football, now we'll list...

#80, Top 5 Pro Soccer Teams

Recently Beat: Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Metal Gear Rising, Zone of the Enders HD Collection

ShadowFox254

1. ME-XI-CO!!! ME-XI-CO!!!
Untitled
Viva MEXICO!!

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire IGN: Asena

You can become anything and go anywhere.

Sometime in the near future, I'd like to translate my favorite LNs, VNs, games and Manga series.

Chibi Asagi Igawa! Let's not also forget about Sakura, Murasaki, and Oboro. ^_^

RR529

2. Sporting KC
1. USA

I'm actually not big on soccer myself. I just chose my #2 since they're our closest big team (and I think I heard they actually won the national championship recently). My #1, because based upon the post above mine, every country has a national team apparently.

RR529

Continuing with our sports theme...

#81, Top 5 Pro Baseball Teams

WarioPower

1.Minnesota Twins (Hey don't knock us, we won two World Series)
2.Detroit Tigers

Mmm Chicken

RR529

Here's mine:

4. Chicago Cubs
3. Seattle Mariners
2. New York Yankees
1. Kansas City Royals

Ryno

2) Detroit Tigers
1) Seattle Mariners

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

RR529

One last hurrah for our sports week.

#82, Top 5 Pro Hockey Teams

RR529

Welcome to "Boss Saturday"!

#83, Top 5 eShop Bosses

I'm sure we've all played enough 3DS/Wii U eShop games by now to come across a wide variety of bosses from their libraries.

(yeah, I forgot to update for "Film Friday" yesterday. I'll make up for it tomorrow)

EDIT: Just to be clear, we're just talking about bosses from "Download Only" titles. Not VC or downloadable Retail titles.

Edited on by RR529

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic