Showing 441 to 460 of 1,190
441. Posted: Thu 24th Oct 2013 21:21 BST
1. Ninja gaiden
2. Dead or Alvie extreme beach volleyball
Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Nintendo Network ID: kingston589
442. Posted: Fri 25th Oct 2013 09:12 BST
Alright, with Halloween being right around the corner, and it being "Film Friday"...
#35, Top 5 Halloween Films
NOTE: they don't actually have to be scary, just anything you might watch during Halloween.
Avatar: Yuna (FFX)
Playing: Dragon Quest V (AND)
Watching: Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Netflix), InuYasha: the Final Act (Toonami), DBZ Kai (Toonami)
443. Posted: Fri 25th Oct 2013 11:00 BST
5. The Shining
4. The Cabin in the Woods
2. Evil Dead Trilogy
1. The Nightmare before Christmas (Also one of my fave Xmas movies)
Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
The Rest is Silence.
444. Posted: Fri 25th Oct 2013 11:01 BST
1. Nightmare before Christmas
2. 28 Days later
3. Charlie brown and the great pumpkin
4. Shaun of the dead
5. House of bones
Ughh i know im forgetting something
445. Posted: Fri 25th Oct 2013 19:59 BST
1) Shaun of the Dead
2) The Nightmare Before Christmas
4) Monster House
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink
446. Posted: Fri 25th Oct 2013 20:12 BST
1.) Hocus Pocus
2.) The Rocky Horror Picture Show
3.) The Haunting Hour: Don't Think About it
5.) Anything R.L. Stine related
Honorable mentions: Documentaries on Halloween
Edited on Fri 25th October, 2013 @ 20:13 by LoveSugoi
Current playlist: Story of Seasons, Mortal Kombat X, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Heart de Roommate
Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails
447. Posted: Sat 26th Oct 2013 04:40 BST
Some great answers today! Here's mine:
3. Ghostbusters II
Surprisingly, I can't think of 5, but then again, I've never been into scary movies, so that's probably it (even Poltergeist I didn't see until more recently).
448. Posted: Sat 26th Oct 2013 04:45 BST
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Garfield's Holloween Special
House of the Dead
Army of Darkness
That might be it for me. I don't usually like spooky movies.
I Hear Your Heart Beat to the Beat of the Drums~
I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
I Got Furry
449. Posted: Sat 26th Oct 2013 04:48 BST
2. Any of the classic black and white Universal monster movies
1. Friday the 13th
Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
450. Posted: Sat 26th Oct 2013 04:56 BST
Yeah, I've never been big on horror. I know many people get a rush from the genre (including my sister), but I've just never been a fan of "being scared". It's the same reason why I don't like roller coasters.
I can definitely respect the craft behind good horror fiction, but usually I need my horror to be heavily-fused with another genre or two in order to make the experience more digestible.
Edited on Sat 26th October, 2013 @ 04:58 by RevolverLink
451. Posted: Sat 26th Oct 2013 09:19 BST
Alright, time for another edition of "Boss Saturday"!
#36, Top 5 Scary Bosses
Continuing with our Halloween theme in mind, list off the 5 bosses that freaked you out more than any other!
452. Posted: Sat 26th Oct 2013 12:14 BST
only one scares me now so I'll put those that scared me even if only once(or that got close to scaring me)
1- Rachel(RE:Revelations that one freaked me out!)
2- any Body Harvest(N64) boss
3-Bowser's Body + King Boo(Luigi's Mansion)
4-Lagiacrus(MHTri it is scary in the first time, after that, especially in MH3U, it felt less and less scary)
Edited on Sat 26th October, 2013 @ 21:20 by GuSolarFlare
goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF
453. Posted: Sat 26th Oct 2013 12:49 BST
1.That Baby Doll from Wario World
2.Everything else in Wario World except that gem thing.
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
454. Posted: Sat 26th Oct 2013 21:13 BST
I can't recall any boss scaring me, so I'll do ones that I found the most creepy...
1. Cleaver (Dementium)
2. Wendigo Witch (Dementium II)
3. The Gnaw (Dementium II)
4. Gargamesh (Dementium II)
5. Waterfall Alien (Contra 4)
Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters
455. Posted: Sat 26th Oct 2013 22:51 BST
Some spooky answers today! here's mine:
5. Armos Knight (ALttP)
4. The Sorrow (MGS3D)
3. Nightmare X (Metroid Fusion)
2. Dead Hand (OoT3D)
1. All Metroid enounters (Metroid II)
Not all these bosses are necessarily scary, just unsettling or shocking (#5 in particular, was the first "serious" boss fight I'd ever had as a kid, so was particularly heart pounding at the time. Although not so much today )
456. Posted: Sun 27th Oct 2013 07:42 GMT
Time for a list that's a little more sweet
#37, Top 5 Candy
457. Posted: Sun 27th Oct 2013 07:59 GMT
1) Gummys (bears, worms, sharks, etc.)
5) Twix/Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Edited on Sun 27th October, 2013 @ 19:19 by RevolverLink
458. Posted: Sun 27th Oct 2013 08:20 GMT
1) Chocolate (White, Dark, Sea salted, almond filled, with peanut butter)
2) Gummy's (worms, bears, juice filled, any kind really)
3) Chewing Gum
4) Cotton Candy
5) Candy Apples (too bad with my overly sensitive teeth I can't really eat them anymore)
Honestly I'm surprised I could list 5... I'm really not that big on sweets.
459. Posted: Sun 27th Oct 2013 08:30 GMT
5. Chocolate (in my coffee or a cocktail)
A virtual tiger on the back of a big lion that is riding a falcon that is flying through some fire.
460. Posted: Sun 27th Oct 2013 10:24 GMT
5.Reese's Peanut Butter Cups