Showing 381 to 400 of 1,190
381. Posted: Thu 17th Oct 2013 20:15 BST
Some great answers today! Here's mine:
2. Pokédex 3D (3DS)
1. Pokémon Snap (N64)
Yeah, those are the only two I've played (I played a bit of Battle Revolution at a friend's house, but nothing to make an opinion out of).
Playing: Dragon Quest IV (AND)
Watching: Marco Polo (Netflix), InuYasha: the Final Act (Toonami), DBZ Kai (Toonami)
382. Posted: Fri 18th Oct 2013 09:22 BST
Here we are at our Pokémon edition of "Film Friday".
#28, Top 5 Pokémon Movies!
383. Posted: Fri 18th Oct 2013 19:32 BST
#1 Pokémon 2000
#2 Pokémon Mewtwo Strikes Back
#3 Pokémon Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
#4 Pokémon Heroes
#5 Pokémon Spell of the Unown
Edited on Fri 18th October, 2013 @ 19:33 by GuSolarFlare
goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF
384. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 00:28 BST
1) Pokemon: The First Movie
2) Pokemon: The Movie 2000
As you can see, it's been a very long time since I last saw a Pokemon movie.
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink
385. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 00:35 BST
1. Pokemon 2000 (2)
2. Pokemon Spell of the Unown (3)
3. Pokemon Mewtwo Strikes Back (1)
4. Pokemon 4Ever (4)
5. Jirachi: Wish Maker (6)
Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur
386. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 02:43 BST
Some good answers here today.
1. Pokémon the Movie 2000
2. Pokémon: the First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back
Yeah, I've only seen the first two, lol.
387. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 04:21 BST
1. Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
2. Arceus and the Jewel of Life
3. Giratina and the Sky Warrior
4. Pokemon 2000
5. Destiny Deoxys/Pokémon The First Movie
Mewtwo Strikes Back
I actually felt these got better by the 4th Gen era. I still have to see the 5th Gen movies, though.
I am the Wolf....red.
Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, Art, Writing, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"
388. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 09:16 BST
Welcome to the final day of our Pokémon X/Y celebration week (I hope everyone has enjoyed it)! Today also happens to be "Boss Saturday", so let's get to it...
#29, Top 5 Pokémon Gym Leaders
389. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 16:03 BST
390. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 16:12 BST
Nintendo Network ID: Ben-CD
391. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 16:46 BST
In no particular order...
1. Roxie (Gen 5)
2. Skyla (Gen 5)
3. Flannery (Gen 3)
4. Blue (Gen 2)
5. Valerie (Gen 6)
Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
Viridi Avatar / My YouTube Channel
Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200
392. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 19:48 BST
Do the Elite 4/ Champions Count??? IF so,
393. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 20:09 BST
1. Mother ******* Blue
5. Lt. Surge
SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865
Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire IGN: Asena
You can become anything and go anywhere.
394. Posted: Sun 20th Oct 2013 00:03 BST
Some great answers today!
4. Lt. Surge
Yeah, after I posted this top 5, I realized that none of the gym leaders stuck in my memory, so I decided to go with who I could remember, lol (seriously, despite playing them, I couldn't name a single gym leader from gens 2 or 3...)
395. Posted: Sun 20th Oct 2013 08:57 BST
Well, we had a good time celebrating the release of Pokémon X/Y, but it's time to move on.
We've come to our 30th top 5, which means we've been here for about a month, so in celebration of that...
#30, Top 5 Months!
396. Posted: Sun 20th Oct 2013 09:05 BST
397. Posted: Sun 20th Oct 2013 09:12 BST
1. December (lots of family time, slow work season)
2. May (when all the cool summer movies start coming out)
3. October (nights start to cool off, makes for beautiful walks)
4. November (more cool movies, holiday season is up and running)
5. September (great time at the lake when most of the summer tourists have gone home and its still warm enough to enjoy the beach)
What is this ominous light that threatens to engulf me?!
398. Posted: Sun 20th Oct 2013 10:41 BST
399. Posted: Sun 20th Oct 2013 15:50 BST
♡Miiverse ♡Backloggery ♡Colors! Gallery
Peach Pink 2DS FC: 3110 - 6005 - 7552 // NNID: Emilyssa
AC:NL Dream Address: 5300-2300-1028 ☆ 4200-4134-8664
Nintendo Network ID: Jampie | Twitter: jampielynn
400. Posted: Sun 20th Oct 2013 15:57 BST
1. November(Zelda Anniversary)
"You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes!"
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...
Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord