Showing 321 to 340 of 1,167
321. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 18:33 BST
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142
322. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 19:39 BST
Legendary answers! Here's mine:
Red Dead Redemption (360)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (3DS VC)
Avatar: Gravure idol, Aki Hoshino
323. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 21:39 BST
Before playing X and Y (curse you Amazon...)
"Let's scratch that Deadpool itch"
Favourite games: Majora's Mask, Brawl, Borderlands, Yoshi's Island, Fire Emblem Awakening
Join the Deadpool Crew! We have chimichangas for all!
The future Wii Fit Trainer champion of SSB4
3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur
324. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 22:21 BST
Top 5 "Human" Bosses:
1. Zanza (Xenoblade Chronicles)
2. Sylux (Metroid Prime Hunters)
3. Dark Samus (Metroid Prime 2)
4. Pit (Kid Icarus Uprising)
5. Bellumbeck (Phantom Hourglass)
Edited on Sun 13th October, 2013 @ 22:39 by I-U
Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters
325. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 22:28 BST
Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!
3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus
326. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 22:33 BST
I am lost in time and i cant life with out Fire Emblem
3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1
327. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 09:11 BST
Alright, let's continue our Pokémon X/Y celebration!
#24, Top 5 Pokémon Starters
328. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 09:19 BST
Viva la Squaresoft
Currently playing: Phantasy Star II, Valkyria Chronicles, Persona 2: Innocent Sin, Sly Cooper 4
Recently beat: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Metro: Last Light, Ys: MoC
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss
3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai
329. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 09:30 BST
im sorry for doing the obvious, but
330. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 09:43 BST
Evolutions included... XD
331. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 10:03 BST
the 3 originals, Cyndaquil, Piplup
3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55
Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/
332. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 10:17 BST
5.Chimchar (Or whatever it's called)
EDIT- Are we talking about the beginning form, or any of their evolutions?
Edited on Mon 14th October, 2013 @ 10:18 by Wolonzo
3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852
333. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 11:51 BST
I am currently working on mass effect, kirby mass attack and twilight princess. Waiting for wind waker hd and pokemon y. Love to play yugioh so hmu on dueling network. Love china il and bleach.
Nintendo Network ID: kingston589 | Twitter: JohnGorrell
334. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 14:06 BST
335. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 14:15 BST
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man
336. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 20:23 BST
337. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 20:29 BST
#1 Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Torchick, Piplup, Chicorita, Treecko
not including X/Y starters because I don't have it yet and not including Black/White/2 starters because I skipped gen V.
Kirby 20th anniversary Remix
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
the Chit-Chat Crew!
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
THE DOOM IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NL users are like Pokémon, I have way too many favorites.
3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF
338. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 20:40 BST
1. Speed boost Torchic (the only Pokémon to be ban in tournaments, besides legendary Pokémon)
SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865
Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.
You can become anything and go anywhere.
3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763
339. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 21:35 BST
Charmander, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Piplup
Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196
340. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 23:58 BST
Some great answers today!
5. Bulbasaur (R/B)
4. Chicorita (G/S)
3. Torchic (Ru/S)
2. Pikachu (Y)
1. Charmander (R/B)
As for the inquiries about evolutions, I'm not going to nitpick about them (so, if you've already listed them, no need to change your answer), but I would prefer it if everyone stuck to their starting forms (but again, I'm not going to nitpick over it).