Showing 321 to 340 of 1,190
321. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 18:33 BST
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink
322. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 19:39 BST
Legendary answers! Here's mine:
Avatar: Tina Armstrong (DOA)
Reading: Bleach, Ikkitosen, Kyokai no Rinne
Watching: Dragon Ball Super, DBZ Kai, Kill la Kill, Kyokai no Rinne, Michiko & Hatchin, SAO II, Spartacus
323. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 21:39 BST
Before playing X and Y (curse you Amazon...)
Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur
324. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 22:21 BST
Top 5 "Human" Bosses:
1. Zanza (Xenoblade Chronicles)
2. Sylux (Metroid Prime Hunters)
3. Dark Samus (Metroid Prime 2)
4. Pit (Kid Icarus Uprising)
5. Bellumbeck (Phantom Hourglass)
Edited on Sun 13th October, 2013 @ 22:39 by I-U
Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters
325. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 22:28 BST
Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics, Birthday_Boy
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!
Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus
326. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 22:33 BST
Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod
327. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 09:11 BST
Alright, let's continue our Pokémon X/Y celebration!
#24, Top 5 Pokémon Starters
328. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 09:19 BST
Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss
Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai
329. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 09:30 BST
im sorry for doing the obvious, but
330. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 09:43 BST
Evolutions included... XD
331. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 10:03 BST
the 3 originals, Cyndaquil, Piplup
3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55
Let's Play MegaMan 64 (now with a playlist)!
332. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 10:17 BST
5.Chimchar (Or whatever it's called)
EDIT- Are we talking about the beginning form, or any of their evolutions?
Edited on Mon 14th October, 2013 @ 10:18 by WildMan
333. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 11:51 BST
Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Nintendo Network ID: kingston589
334. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 14:06 BST
335. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 14:15 BST
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
336. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 20:23 BST
337. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 20:29 BST
#1 Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Torchick, Piplup, Chicorita, Treecko
not including X/Y starters because I don't have it yet and not including Black/White/2 starters because I skipped gen V.
goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF
338. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 20:40 BST
1. Speed boost Torchic (the only Pokémon to be ban in tournaments, besides legendary Pokémon)
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire IGN: Asena
You can become anything and go anywhere.
Sometime in the near future, I'd like to translate my favorite LNs, VNs, games and Manga series.
Chibi Asagi Igawa! Let's not also forget about Sakura, Murasaki, and Oboro. ^_^
339. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 21:35 BST
Charmander, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Piplup
Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.
340. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 23:58 BST
Some great answers today!
5. Bulbasaur (R/B)
4. Chicorita (G/S)
3. Torchic (Ru/S)
2. Pikachu (Y)
1. Charmander (R/B)
As for the inquiries about evolutions, I'm not going to nitpick about them (so, if you've already listed them, no need to change your answer), but I would prefer it if everyone stuck to their starting forms (but again, I'm not going to nitpick over it).