Showing 321 to 340 of 1,190
321. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 18:33 BST
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink
322. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 19:39 BST
Legendary answers! Here's mine:
Playing: Dragon Quest IV (AND)
Watching: Marco Polo (Netflix), Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Netflix), InuYasha: the Final Act (Toonami), DBZ Kai (Toonami)
323. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 21:39 BST
Before playing X and Y (curse you Amazon...)
Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur
324. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 22:21 BST
Top 5 "Human" Bosses:
1. Zanza (Xenoblade Chronicles)
2. Sylux (Metroid Prime Hunters)
3. Dark Samus (Metroid Prime 2)
4. Pit (Kid Icarus Uprising)
5. Bellumbeck (Phantom Hourglass)
Edited on Sun 13th October, 2013 @ 22:39 by I-U
Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters
325. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 22:28 BST
Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics, Birthday_Boy
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!
Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus
326. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 22:33 BST
FIRE EMBLEM JUST FIRE EMBLEM.....GO BUY FIRE EMBLEM NOW
Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod
327. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 09:11 BST
Alright, let's continue our Pokémon X/Y celebration!
#24, Top 5 Pokémon Starters
328. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 09:19 BST
Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss
Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai
329. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 09:30 BST
im sorry for doing the obvious, but
330. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 09:43 BST
Evolutions included... XD
331. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 10:03 BST
the 3 originals, Cyndaquil, Piplup
3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55
I have a Let's Play channel? How?!
332. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 10:17 BST
5.Chimchar (Or whatever it's called)
EDIT- Are we talking about the beginning form, or any of their evolutions?
Edited on Mon 14th October, 2013 @ 10:18 by WildMan
333. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 11:51 BST
Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Nintendo Network ID: kingston589
334. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 14:06 BST
335. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 14:15 BST
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
336. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 20:23 BST
337. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 20:29 BST
#1 Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Torchick, Piplup, Chicorita, Treecko
not including X/Y starters because I don't have it yet and not including Black/White/2 starters because I skipped gen V.
goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF
338. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 20:40 BST
1. Speed boost Torchic (the only Pokémon to be ban in tournaments, besides legendary Pokémon)
SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865
Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire IGN: Asena
You can become anything and go anywhere.
339. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 21:35 BST
Charmander, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Piplup
Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.
340. Posted: Mon 14th Oct 2013 23:58 BST
Some great answers today!
5. Bulbasaur (R/B)
4. Chicorita (G/S)
3. Torchic (Ru/S)
2. Pikachu (Y)
1. Charmander (R/B)
As for the inquiries about evolutions, I'm not going to nitpick about them (so, if you've already listed them, no need to change your answer), but I would prefer it if everyone stuck to their starting forms (but again, I'm not going to nitpick over it).