Login or Sign Up
Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 1,190
Vegeta. That is all.
I'm sure I'm forgetting many of my favorites, but just off the top of my head:
Lust (Fullmetal Alchemist 2003)
Kyubey (Madoka Magica)
Lady Eboshi (Princess Mononoke)
Sara (Samurai Champloo)
Johan Liebert (Monster)
Though "antagonist" is probably a much more apt description for some of these characters than "villain".
Avatar - Mumen Rider (One Punch Man)
Currently Playing - Final Fantasy IX
3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink
Friend (20th Century Boys)
Friend (20th Century Boys)
Not that it matters, but technically there isn't a 20th Century Boys anime. As far as I know at least. I was actually gonna put it on my list until I thought of that.
Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP
3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...
Some Great answers! Here's mine:
5. Team Rocket (Pokémon)
4. "Father" (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
3. Aizen (Bleach)
2. Naraku (InuYasha)
1. Frieza (Dragon Ball Z)
Limited myself to one per series, and although I forgot to include it in the title, manga only villains count too.
Currently Playing: Hitman GO
Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved
1. Younger Toguro (Yu Yu Hakusho)
2. Kaioh (HnK)
3. Broly (DBZ)
4. Shishio (Rurouni Kenshin)
Only up to 4.
1. Seiji Noumi (Accel World)
2. Dio Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
3. Kyubey (Madoka Magica)
4. Gauron (Full Metal Panic)
5. Sugou Nobuyuki (Sword Art Online)
Honorable Mention: Emonzaemon (Katanagatari)
Support the localization of Ace Attorney Investigations 2!
Diehard Accel World fan! Check it out here.
“Incarnation isn’t about desire! It’s about hope!” – Haruyuki Arita
5. Wolfgang Krauser (Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture)
4. M. Bison (Street Fighter II V)
3. Pride (Fullmetal Alchemist)
2. Nakago (Fushigi Yugi)
1. Shishio (Rurouni Kenshin)
Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
1. Team Rocket
2. Team Rocket
3. ...Team Rocket?
I haven't watched enough anime that have distinct antagonists I guess.
4. Does Squid Girl count??? (I mean she wants to take over humanity)
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
Welcome to "Film Friday"! The Super Bowl, the biggest single game in the entirety of the sports world, is this Sunday, so let us celebrate it's approach.
#117, *Top 5 Football Films"
UK "soccer" films from me
Escape to Victory
The Damned United
Bend It Like Beckham
Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.
3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251
I can't believe I forgot to update the title, lol.
That's fixed now...
1.Green Street series
2. The Football Factory
3. The Firm
5. Mean Machine
Edited on Fri 31st January, 2014 @ 20:22 by Nathan_Wv10
Friday Night Lights
North Dallas Forty
That's about it for me; despite my fondness for the sport, I don't feel like there are many great movies about American football. Baseball seems to fare much better when it comes to film, though I don't particularly care about the sport IRL.
Some great answers today! Here's mine:
5. the Longest Yard
4. We Are Marshal
3. Remember the Titans
2. The Blind Side
Normally this would be a "Boss Saturday", but for the Super Bowl's approach, we can make an exception.
#118, Top 5 Super Bowl Snacks/Foods
We have a ton of food planned for tomorrow, but here are the top 5 things I'm looking forward to making/devouring during this, one of our nation's greatest holidays.
Homemade, fried egg rolls
Fried chicken strips with about 8 different sauce choices
Ultimate fruit salad
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494
5. Tortilla Chips and Salsa
4. Pork Rinds
3. Barbecue Chicken Wings
1. Budweiser Black Crown
Some tasty answers today! Here's mine:
5. Homemade Pinwheels
4. Homemade Pigs in a Blanket
3. Homemade Buffalo Honey Wings
2. Homemade Enchiladas
1. Homemade Chili
#119, 2014 Super Bowl Commercials
Yeah, there weren't many memorable ones this year (IMO), but maybe we can find at least five...
Guess I'll get things started:
5. the Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailer - This looks to be much better than the underwhelming Amazing Spider-Man, but it still has a lot to prove.
4. Transformers: Age of Extinction trailer - I was totally caught off guard by this one, and it looks like it'll offer the same kind of mindless big budget action fun the first three gave.
3. Captain America: the Winter Soldier trailer - This one aired right before the game started, so I'm not quite sure if it counts, but it looks like it's going to be a good one.
2. RadioShack "80's commercial" - This one was pretty short, but it was a good one (ALF!).
1. Noah trailer - It's really cool to see Hollywood getting behind a modern religious epic, and it looks like it'll have the same type of budget as the huge action blockbusters, which is awesome.
Please login or sign up to reply to this topic