Showing 1,141 to 1,160 of 1,190
1,141. Posted: Mon 27th Jan 2014 13:01 GMT
Vegeta. That is all.
Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
1,142. Posted: Mon 27th Jan 2014 21:19 GMT
I'm sure I'm forgetting many of my favorites, but just off the top of my head:
Lust (Fullmetal Alchemist 2003)
Kyubey (Madoka Magica)
Lady Eboshi (Princess Mononoke)
Sara (Samurai Champloo)
Johan Liebert (Monster)
Though "antagonist" is probably a much more apt description for some of these characters than "villain".
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink
1,143. Posted: Mon 27th Jan 2014 21:24 GMT
Friend (20th Century Boys)
Friend (20th Century Boys)
Not that it matters, but technically there isn't a 20th Century Boys anime. As far as I know at least. I was actually gonna put it on my list until I thought of that.
3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55
I have a Let's Play channel? How?!
1,144. Posted: Mon 27th Jan 2014 21:40 GMT
Some Great answers! Here's mine:
5. Team Rocket (Pokémon)
4. "Father" (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
3. Aizen (Bleach)
2. Naraku (InuYasha)
1. Frieza (Dragon Ball Z)
Limited myself to one per series, and although I forgot to include it in the title, manga only villains count too.
Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)
1,145. Posted: Mon 27th Jan 2014 21:50 GMT
1. Younger Toguro (Yu Yu Hakusho)
2. Kaioh (HnK)
3. Broly (DBZ)
4. Shishio (Rurouni Kenshin)
Only up to 4.
SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865
Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.
You can become anything and go anywhere.
3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763
1,146. Posted: Mon 27th Jan 2014 22:10 GMT
1. Seiji Noumi (Accel World)
2. Dio Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
3. Kyubey (Madoka Magica)
4. Gauron (Full Metal Panic)
5. Sugou Nobuyuki (Sword Art Online)
Honorable Mention: Emonzaemon (Katanagatari)
Support the localization of Ace Attorney Investigations 2!
Diehard Accel World fan! Check it out here.
“Incarnation isn’t about desire! It’s about hope!” – Haruyuki Arita
1,147. Posted: Tue 28th Jan 2014 05:19 GMT
5. Wolfgang Krauser (Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture)
4. M. Bison (Street Fighter II V)
3. Pride (Fullmetal Alchemist)
2. Nakago (Fushigi Yugi)
1. Shishio (Rurouni Kenshin)
Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
1,148. Posted: Wed 29th Jan 2014 02:45 GMT
1. Team Rocket
2. Team Rocket
3. ...Team Rocket?
I haven't watched enough anime that have distinct antagonists I guess.
4. Does Squid Girl count??? (I mean she wants to take over humanity)
I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
1,149. Posted: Fri 31st Jan 2014 08:59 GMT
Welcome to "Film Friday"! The Super Bowl, the biggest single game in the entirety of the sports world, is this Sunday, so let us celebrate it's approach.
#117, *Top 5 Football Films"
1,150. Posted: Fri 31st Jan 2014 09:41 GMT
UK "soccer" films from me
Escape to Victory
The Damned United
Bend It Like Beckham
3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251
1,151. Posted: Fri 31st Jan 2014 19:35 GMT
I can't believe I forgot to update the title, lol.
That's fixed now...
1,152. Posted: Fri 31st Jan 2014 20:20 GMT
1.Green Street series
2. The Football Factory
3. The Firm
5. Mean Machine
Edited on Fri 31st January, 2014 @ 20:22 by Nathan_Wv10
1,153. Posted: Fri 31st Jan 2014 21:31 GMT
Friday Night Lights
North Dallas Forty
That's about it for me; despite my fondness for the sport, I don't feel like there are many great movies about American football. Baseball seems to fare much better when it comes to film, though I don't particularly care about the sport IRL.
1,154. Posted: Fri 31st Jan 2014 22:48 GMT
Some great answers today! Here's mine:
5. the Longest Yard
4. We Are Marshal
3. Remember the Titans
2. The Blind Side
1,155. Posted: Sat 1st Feb 2014 09:43 GMT
Normally this would be a "Boss Saturday", but for the Super Bowl's approach, we can make an exception.
#118, Top 5 Super Bowl Snacks/Foods
1,156. Posted: Sat 1st Feb 2014 15:11 GMT
We have a ton of food planned for tomorrow, but here are the top 5 things I'm looking forward to making/devouring during this, one of our nation's greatest holidays.
Homemade, fried egg rolls
Fried chicken strips with about 8 different sauce choices
Ultimate fruit salad
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494
1,157. Posted: Sun 2nd Feb 2014 02:27 GMT
5. Tortilla Chips and Salsa
4. Pork Rinds
3. Barbecue Chicken Wings
1. Budweiser Black Crown
1,158. Posted: Sun 2nd Feb 2014 10:00 GMT
Some tasty answers today! Here's mine:
5. Homemade Pinwheels
4. Homemade Pigs in a Blanket
3. Homemade Buffalo Honey Wings
2. Homemade Enchiladas
1. Homemade Chili
1,159. Posted: Mon 3rd Feb 2014 09:53 GMT
#119, 2014 Super Bowl Commercials
Yeah, there weren't many memorable ones this year (IMO), but maybe we can find at least five...
1,160. Posted: Mon 3rd Feb 2014 21:23 GMT
Guess I'll get things started:
5. the Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailer - This looks to be much better than the underwhelming Amazing Spider-Man, but it still has a lot to prove.
4. Transformers: Age of Extinction trailer - I was totally caught off guard by this one, and it looks like it'll offer the same kind of mindless big budget action fun the first three gave.
3. Captain America: the Winter Soldier trailer - This one aired right before the game started, so I'm not quite sure if it counts, but it looks like it's going to be a good one.
2. RadioShack "80's commercial" - This one was pretty short, but it was a good one (ALF!).
1. Noah trailer - It's really cool to see Hollywood getting behind a modern religious epic, and it looks like it'll have the same type of budget as the huge action blockbusters, which is awesome.