Showing 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,191
1,001. Posted: Wed 1st Jan 2014 21:03 GMT
Some great answers today! Here's mine:
5. Bravely Default
4. Kirby Triple Deluxe
3. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
2. Tales of Symphonia HD
1. Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
Will, I actually get any of them? Who the heck knows.
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)
Avatar: Happy Independence Day!
1,002. Posted: Wed 1st Jan 2014 21:17 GMT
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494
1,003. Posted: Thu 2nd Jan 2014 04:17 GMT
5) Shovel Knight
4) Super Smash Bros. 4
3) Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney
2) Bravely Default
1) Persona 5
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink
1,004. Posted: Thu 2nd Jan 2014 09:14 GMT
Well, we've hit the big 100! Let's do sometning a little special...
#100, Top 5 "Top 5" Topics
Now you can remember back to your favorite 5 "Top 5" topics we've listed!
1,005. Posted: Fri 3rd Jan 2014 09:12 GMT
Welcome to the first "Film Friday" of the year!
#101, Top 5 Anticipated 2014 Films
1,006. Posted: Fri 3rd Jan 2014 09:34 GMT
2. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
My Nintendo Collection
Nintendo Network ID: Haywired
1,007. Posted: Fri 3rd Jan 2014 10:50 GMT
1. X Men Days Of Future Past
2. Sin City 2
3. Amazing Spider Man 2
5. Jack Ryan
I also love Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but I'm afraid it's gonna be a Transformers type bland action film.
3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251
1,008. Posted: Fri 3rd Jan 2014 16:57 GMT
4 Big Hero 6
3 Muppets Most Wanted
2 The Wind Rises
1 The Grand Budapest Hotel
Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!
3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus
1,009. Posted: Fri 3rd Jan 2014 17:59 GMT
5. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Pretty much just for the costume. I know, I'm shallow.
4. Muppets Most Wanted - I loved the first one and I'm willing to bet I'll love this one.
3. X-Men: Days of Future Past - Even though this feels like a "Hey, did you like First Class but sorely missed Patrick Stewart? This one's for you!" type of thing and it's only being made so FOX can keep the film rights to X-Men... Yeah, it's pretty transparent but I miss Patrick Stewart. Like, a lot.
2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Chris Evans was a surprisingly good Cap in First Avenger and The Avengers, and I just really like the character of Captain America, so this one already looks like a winner (more like a winnter! Huh-huh ) to me.
1. Maleficent - The movie already looked awesome, but now I hear it's being written by PAUL "DC Animated Universe" DINI.
I know, I know, there are a lot of gut-reactions here, but man does this look like a good year for Disney!
Edited on Fri 3rd January, 2014 @ 17:59 by Mickey
Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!
Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)
If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!
Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.
Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse
1,010. Posted: Fri 3rd Jan 2014 18:05 GMT
All the Marvel Movies I guess. Spider-Man 2 looks kinda iffy, but I'll probably go to the theaters to see it anyways. Is Hobbit 3 coming to theaters in 2014?
Doesn't talk about games.
Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"
1,011. Posted: Fri 3rd Jan 2014 21:04 GMT
Some great answers here today! Here's mine:
4. Hercules 3D
3. the Amazing Spider-Man 2
2. Captain America: the Winter Soldier
1,012. Posted: Fri 3rd Jan 2014 22:19 GMT
4. How to Train Your Dragon 2
3. The Hobbit 3
2. Hunger Games Mockingjay Pt1
1. Big Hero 6
(No new Pixar film this year unfortunately )
Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
PSN ID: CTID16
3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown
1,013. Posted: Sat 4th Jan 2014 04:38 GMT
I'll probably see TMNT and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 as well, but... Godzilla!
My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 4
2014 movie ratings:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 8/10
Nintendo Network ID: Austroid
1,014. Posted: Sat 4th Jan 2014 06:37 GMT
5. TMNT (Yeah I know its going to bomb but being the TMNT fan that I am I have to see it)
4. A Tie between
Godzilla (Its Godzilla right. It can't be as bad as the one made in the 90s)
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (I liked the first one alot and have been waiting for this one)
3. Robocop (As a fan of the original I have to see this one)
2. Captain America: Winter Solider
1. Xmen Days of Future Past
Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
1,015. Posted: Sat 4th Jan 2014 09:02 GMT
Welcome to "Boss Saturday"!
#102, Top 5 Silly/Goofy Bosses
List the top 5 bosses you thought were unusually silly and/or goofy!
1,016. Posted: Sat 4th Jan 2014 09:08 GMT
1-5: Little King's Story: King battles
that was easy
3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55
I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos
1,017. Posted: Sat 4th Jan 2014 12:00 GMT
1. Chuckolator (Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga). Living soda? WTF?
2. Six Face Sal (Yoshi's Island DS). It's a wheel.
3. King Ker Funk (Mario 3D World). Haven't even fought this thing, but it's a frame with spikes on. Like a door frame or something that tries to fall on people
4. Cloud N Candy (Yoshi's Story). Just look at the thing
5. Facade (Zelda series). It's a face on the floor that tries to kill you.
Other near examples include Junker (the killer bin from Bowser's Inside Story), Gilbert the Gooey (most awful character design in the Yoshi's Island series), Large Fry from Wario Land Shake It (it's a fish chef in a flying frying pan) and well... anything you fight as a giant boss in the Mario & Luigi series.
Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189
1,018. Posted: Sat 4th Jan 2014 12:16 GMT
1 Tanatos(KI:U, "Actually, I go by Thanatos now. The extra H is for hamazing!")
2 Waddle Doo(Kirby 64, it was a Waddle Dee possesed by Dark Matter and tripping was one of his attacks)
3 Fractail(SPM, getting hacked, loading, "I am Error")
4 Hooktail(PM:tTYD, weak to "Cricket" sounds that dragon was funny)
5 Qurupeco(MH3U, it sings and dances to call other monsters to help! it is a strong monster for begginers and hellish when calls Deviljho in HR but I find it so funny!)
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you
3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF
1,019. Posted: Sun 5th Jan 2014 02:27 GMT
Some silly answers today! Here's mine:
5. Blaino (Link's Awakening DX) - It's some sort of creature that wears boxing gloves & tries to punch you (LA is a little off the wall though, so I'll let it slide)
4. Facade (Zelda series) - It's a possessed FLOOR, lol. (I'd let it slide in LA, but it's in the more grounded OoS as well...)
3. Bongo Bongo (OoT) - The Shadow Temple is easily the darkest, creepiest dungeon in the entire Zelda series, and what awaits you at the end? A monster playing an arena sized drum!? Talk about a tension killer.
2. Lock, Shock, & Barrel (Kingdom Hearts series) - By this point, you've defeated powerful wizards & monsters, and yet a group of 5 year olds is a threat, lol.
1. Genie (Link's Awakening DX) - Okay, I know LA is a bit off the wall, but this CLOWN genie is pushing it too far, lol.
1,020. Posted: Sun 5th Jan 2014 03:03 GMT
1. Conker’s Bad Fur Day – Great Mighty Poo
2. Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask – Majora’s Incarnation
3. Super Meat Boy – Dr. Fetus
4. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars– Bundt
can't think of any others at the moment