Showing 1 to 13 of 13
1. Posted: Wed 9th Sep 2009 23:14 BST
Off the top of my head, considering I'm a huge Kirby fan (though not supposedly that huge), here are my Top 5 Personal Favorite Kirby Titles of all Time.
5. Kirby's Dream Land 2 (Game Boy Pocket, 1995)4. Kirby Squeak Squad (Nintendo DS, 2006)3. Kirby's Dream Course (SFC, 1994/SNES, 1995)2. Kirby Super Star/Kirby's Fun Pak [Ultra] (SFC, 1995/SNES, 1996~DS, 2008)1. Kirby's Dream Land 3 (Super NES, 1997) [I don't care what people say, this game is my favorite no matter what ]
What's your Top 5?
Edited on Wed 9th September, 2009 @ 23:14 by StarBoy91
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
23 and proud =)
To each their own
2. Posted: Wed 9th Sep 2009 23:15 BST
4. Kirby Air Ride (Nintendo GameCube, 2003)3. Kirby Squeak Squad (Nintendo DS, 2006)2. Kirby Super Star Ultra (Nintendo DS, 2008)1. Kirby and the Amazing Mirror (Game Boy Advance, 2004)...And that's it.
Edited on Wed 9th September, 2009 @ 23:34 by Odnetnin
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3. Posted: Wed 9th Sep 2009 23:19 BST
What's so goos about super star? I had ultra, and it wasn't anything special. It was just a bunch of semi games that didn't have much replay. I sold it. Anyways, here they are, I've only really played 3.1. Kirby's Adventure2. Kirby 643. Kirby Super star Ultra
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
4. Posted: Wed 9th Sep 2009 23:20 BST
1. Kirby's Adventure (NES, but played it on VC)2. Kirby and the Amazing Mirror (GBA)3. Kirby 64 (N64)4. Kirby's Pinball Land (GB)5. Kirby's Tilt n' Tumble (GBC)
I would've fit Nightmare in Dreamland somewhere in here, but since it's esentially just a remake of Adventure, I left it out.
Edited on Wed 9th September, 2009 @ 23:27 by Ricardo91
Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer SimpsonNintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.My Backloggery
5. Posted: Wed 9th Sep 2009 23:25 BST
5: Kirby`s Adventure NES4: Kirby 64 N643: Kirby`s Airride GCN2: Kirby Squeak Squad DS1: Kirby Super Star SNES
Gots to love Kirby!
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
6. Posted: Wed 9th Sep 2009 23:31 BST
5. Kirby 644. Kirby's Adventure3. Kirby and the Amazing Mirror2. Kirby Air Ride1. Kirby Super Star Ultra (one of the best games ever)
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
7. Posted: Wed 9th Sep 2009 23:33 BST
1. Kirby's Dream Land 2. Kirby's Adventure3. Kirby Super Star (/Ultra)
None of the other Kirby adventure games have even a tenth of the polish, level design, and creativity of the first two games. They may have added new abilities and overall complexity, but the level design has been so horribly bland and uninspired across the entire franchise since those first games. The three above are also the only 3 Kirby platformers designed by Kirby's original creator, Sakurai. I didn't learn of that until long after I'd made my judgments regarding the relative quality of the games, but now it makes perfect sense, as there is a marked and severe drop in quality in all the later games (from Dream Land 2 to 3 to Mirror etc).
Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread
8. Posted: Wed 9th Sep 2009 23:41 BST
@warioswoods That makes perfect sense. Sakurai makes awesome games, other people make not-so-awesome ones.Oh, have you played Kirby and the Amazing Mirror?
9. Posted: Wed 9th Sep 2009 23:43 BST
Ironically, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror is one Kirby game I cannot complete 100%. My Italian cousin Daniel finished it for me, I had 70% and he got up 25% more. The most nonlinear Kirby game ever made, but a decent one at that.
10. Posted: Wed 9th Sep 2009 23:47 BST
still can't get a 100%, and ive been playing for over 50 hours total
11. Posted: Wed 9th Sep 2009 23:48 BST
The most nonlinear Kirby game ever made
Exactly why it's my favorite. I have 99% on it and am missing a single spray paint can, curse that darn thing.
12. Posted: Thu 10th Sep 2009 01:41 BST
prepares flame shield
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
13. Posted: Thu 10th Sep 2009 11:48 BST
1. Kirby's Adventure (NES)2. Kirby's Dream Land 3 (SNES)3. Kirby Super Star (SNES/DS)4. Kirby & the Amazing Mirror (GBA)5. Kirby's Dream Land 2 (GB)