Showing 1 to 20 of 24
1. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 23:26 BST
5. Very dark brown.4. Dark brown.3. Brown.2. Blonde.1. Brown.
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
2. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 23:29 BST
1. Black2. Pink3. Skinhead4. Very dark brown5. Dark brown
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
3. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 23:29 BST
Well, I'm not that into hair color style (though when I was little I once wanted to change my hair to blonde), but if I had to make a list:5. Dark brown4. Brown3. Redhead2. Brownish Blonde1. Blonde
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
23 and proud =)
To each their own
4. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 23:30 BST
EDIT: Oh, in that case....
5. Blonde.4. Brown.3. Browny Red.2. Dark brown.1. Silver.
What are you upto Prosody?
Edited on Fri 2nd October, 2009 @ 00:27 by Machu
5. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 23:30 BST
I assumed we meant for the opposite sex.
6. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 23:30 BST
This is an odd topic, no offense.
Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201
7. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 23:43 BST
1: light blue/aqua2: dark blue3: platinum blonde4: pink/magenta5: violet
and for my absolute least favorite... you know that green tinge that blonde hair gets if you go swimming in an overly-chlorinated pool? yeah, that's pretty gross. D:
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
8. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 23:44 BST
9. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 23:45 BST
Hey, I have very dark brown! I'm honored.
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
10. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 23:45 BST
Prosody you're effing weird.
1. Brunette2. Auburn3. Black4. Blonde5. Uhh...
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
11. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 23:46 BST
Blackpink-ishdirty blonde (HAIR COLOR not a person!)aquabright red head
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
12. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 23:46 BST
1. brow with blonde streaks2.blue XD3.light brown4.orange-ish5.RAINBOW
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
13. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 23:49 BST
This scene from Lost in Translation converted me into an appreciator of pink hair.
Actually, on the right girl, other "unusual" false hair colors can also be quite attractive.
Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread
14. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 23:53 BST
He's been on the booze again.
Here's my lists. For the opposite sex...1: Dark Red2: Brunette3: Black4: Green or Blue (Both on 4 as they're unusual colors)5: Blonde
.For me In general1: Black2: Brown3: Green4: Dark Brown5: Not sure
Edited on Thu 1st October, 2009 @ 23:54 by Terra
15. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 23:54 BST
Good scene. Good movie. She should always have that hair.
However, my favorite scene was the title screen. Mmm.
16. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 23:54 BST
1. Jenna's hair color (How would you describe it? I have no effing idea, I just know it's beautiful.)2. Blonde 3. Silver4. Green5. Light Blue
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
17. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 23:58 BST
it's that really-really white blonde color that's kinda popular nowadays... see this image for an example :3
18. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 23:58 BST
He's not weird, pixelman. Just random, that's all.
19. Posted: Fri 2nd Oct 2009 00:09 BST
Oh, I want to dye my hair old-man-gray. That would be trippy.
20. Posted: Fri 2nd Oct 2009 00:25 BST
Agreed. That's the greatest opening shot in cinematic history. While the scene I mentioned above gave me an appreciation for pink hair, the opening shot reinforced my appreciation for pink underthings. And it was a female director of course, who, according to interviews, donned said underthings first herself in order to make Scarlett a bit more comfortable with the situation. It was also inspired by the painter John Kacere, whose work is very... focused with regards to subject matter.