Showing 41 to 60 of 60
41. Posted: Thu 30th Jul 2009 18:48 BST
@ Pegasus...one is NEVER too old for cartoons. Just like one is never too old for comic books...or video games.
Bow ties are cool - The Doctor
42. Posted: Thu 30th Jul 2009 18:56 BST
1. sponge bob - i could watch it 1000 times and it'll still be funny... perfect for relaxing after a day in the laboratory 2. south park - same as with spongebob, but just not all seasons are good3. animaniacs - shame i can't get the dvds here in germany... holy shit it was so random ! 4. fairly odd parents - guess im still a child inside...5. drawn together - hilariously funny the first few times, but gets very boring quickly... the jokes just arent as classic or original
43. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 13:58 BST
5. The Simpsons4. Mega man Star force Anime (but it got cancelled)3. Pokemon2.Sonic X1. Super Mario Bros Super Show!
Edited on Fri 31st July, 2009 @ 15:18 by Mega_man_xK
Warning! Your Argument may be Invalid!Puerto RicanIf i misspelled anything feel free to tell me
44. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 14:02 BST
the people who wright and draw cartoons and comic books are adults. as for my farovite, there are alot.
Edited on Fri 31st July, 2009 @ 14:05 by Dicesukeinuzuka
call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.deviant art page:http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/
45. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 20:56 BST
I seriously have no idea how I forgot about that one. Pinky and the Brain were by far my favorite! I love the theme song:
"It Pinky and the Brain, Pinky and the Brain, one is a genious, the other's insane!"
Pinky: "Hey Brain, wah' are we going to do tonight Brain!"Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky: try to take over the world!"
They air it again here, but it's dubbed in Dutch now which is not nearly as cool as the original English version.
Edited on Fri 31st July, 2009 @ 21:03 by Rensch
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
46. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 21:42 BST
Oh jeez, me and cartoons...
47. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 21:55 BST
My top 5 favorite cartoons are1) Rescue Rangers2) Talespin3) Batman Animated Series4) X-Men5) Goof Troop
48. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 02:17 BST
1. The Simpsons2. Robot Chicken3. SpongeBob Squarepants4. Invader Zim5. Phineas & Ferb
Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.
49. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 02:18 BST
In no particular order..old pokemonold yugiohed edd 'n' eddydexter's labpowerpuff girls
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
50. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 15:41 BST
Forgot about DuckTales.
51. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 22:29 BST
Does anyone watch league of Super Evil? That's an awesome show.
DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIORMy BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!
52. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 22:30 BST
All shows on cartoon network now are stupid (except for Total Drama, 6teen, and chowder.)
Edited on Sat 1st August, 2009 @ 22:30 by SonicMaster
53. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 22:33 BST
I have a top three, which have no order as I love them all to death:Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the original TV show, cowabunga, dudes!) Pokemon (the first season or two, before I stopped watching and fell out of the Pokemon fandom for a time) Medabots (Man, I love that show so much)
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
54. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 22:38 BST
Speaking of Cartoon Network, why did I leave it out on my honorary mentions list?
Particularly awesome were Cow and Chicken and I.M. Weasel. The latter one was funny not so much because of the titular character, but his utterly stupid buddy I.R. Baboon who had one of the best scenes I've ever seen in a cartoon on one episode:
I.R. to a bearded lady: "Why girl having beard?"Girl: "Well, my mother was a woman and my father was a man."I.R.: "Aaaah! That logical!"
55. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 22:54 BST
I adore all cartoons, annoys the bejesus out of my wife:)
Currently loving Misadventures of Flapjack and the hugely adoreable Chowder:)
56. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 22:57 BST
5: Simpsons4: Johnny Bravo3: South Park2: Family Guy1: Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy
Gotta love those cartoons
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
57. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 00:46 BST
Edited on Mon 3rd August, 2009 @ 00:49 by Firkraag
There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore
58. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 00:49 BST
1. Angry Beavers2. Spongebob3. Duck Tales4. Darkwing Duck5. Fairly Odd Parents
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
59. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 00:54 BST
@Corbie- Angry Beavers. That was a good cartoon. Loved the intro.
Fairly Odd Parents is good too.
Edited on Mon 3rd August, 2009 @ 00:55 by longtimegamer
3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi
60. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 00:57 BST
Well mostly anything on Adult Swim but here is my top 5 as of lately.1.robot chicken2.ren and stimpy3.mario bros super show / zelda series4.venture bros5.goof troop
Edited on Mon 3rd August, 2009 @ 00:59 by odd69
my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538http://oddsreviewsandthoughts.blogspot.com/Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435PlayStationNetworkID: odd69