Showing 1 to 20 of 20
1. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 02:18 BST
Out of all the Platforming series you've played which 3 Platforming series you think are the best.Mine are:Banjo Kazooie SeriesApe Escape SeriesKlonoa Series
VGM = Video Game Musician http://twitter.com/VGP94
2. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 02:25 BST
Mario games (obviously)Crash Bandicoot seriesBanjo Kazooie series
In that order.
That's why you're still a kid.ADD ME ON PSN: xnintendorkxYoutube account: xNintendorkx
3. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 02:25 BST
This a bit random, but here are some good platformers (that are part of a series of sorts):1. Super Mario Bros.2. N series3. Starfy series
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin
4. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 02:30 BST
1. Super Mario Bros. (Trilogy)2. Donkey Kong Country (Trilogy)3. Sonic the Hedgehog (Trilogy)
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa
5. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 02:33 BST
Donkey Kong CountrySuper Mario Bros.Sonic the Hedgehog
6. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 02:34 BST
Half Nintendo Life moderator, half duck, all awesome!
Feeling mad? Wanna play a game? Then click here!
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
7. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 02:40 BST
Tomb RaiderJazz JackrabbitPrince of Persia
Now Playing: Bioshock
8. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 02:46 BST
1st. Mario2nd Starfy3rd. Kirby
I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.
9. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 03:41 BST
1. MARIO2. Kirby3. Sonic (i know that as a nintendo fanboy im not supposed to like him but that ended many years ago)
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
10. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 11:20 BST
Mario seriesMegaman 1-9Sonic series
Warning! Your Argument may be Invalid!Puerto RicanIf i misspelled anything feel free to tell me
11. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 14:48 BST
Super MarioRaymanCommander Keen
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
12. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 16:44 BST
Banjo Kazooie seriesSuper Mario seriesDonkey Kong Country series
not in order.
13. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 16:47 BST
It's Super Mario, Mega Man (Classic), and Donkey Kong Country for me, in that order.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
14. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 17:01 BST
Mario (obviously.), Banjo-Kazooie, toss-up between Donkey Kong Country and Ratchet & Clank.
Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
15. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 17:08 BST
Mario, Kirby, and Sonic.
email@example.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
16. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 17:11 BST
Oh shoot, I forgot about Kirby.
17. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 19:47 BST
18. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 20:30 BST
Wow I really thought I was the only one who played Tomba,LOL But great choice definitely one of my favorites.
19. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 20:35 BST
1,Mario ,2.Kirby and 3.Doremi (I've only played the one on VC but it's now one of my favorite games ever so it's going in).
What's this bit for again?
20. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 20:38 BST
J+Bitties wrote:MarioMega ManTombaWow I really thought I was the only one who played Tomba,LOL But great choice definitely one of my favorites.
Tomba...highly disrespected with the lack of attention it got. I loved the game and the sequel. I only wish it had come out after I was in college because I'd probably still own it. Unfortunetly it was sacrificed to the second hand stores of the world for beer money.