Showing 21 to 29 of 29
21. Posted: Sun 31st May 2009 17:14 BST
Organic weetabix (my dad works at Weetabix, so I get it for free )Reese's peanut butter cerealExtreme cream taste Oreo O's
Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318
22. Posted: Sun 31st May 2009 17:16 BST
Fruity PebblesCrunch BerriesHoney Nut Cheerios
You know wwhat's really ironic? I just replied to mariofan5000's thread about PopTarts! What is it about food today?! XD
23. Posted: Sun 31st May 2009 19:01 BST
Golden GrahamsCinnamon Toast CrunchFruity Cheerios
Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.
24. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 17:49 BST
CornflakesRice KrispiesCan't decide between Weetabix and Branflakes
What's this bit for again?
25. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 18:49 BST
Golden GrahamsCrunchy NutSpecial K with Cranberry
This is good
26. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 23:01 BST
Special K with Cranberry
LMAO. Suits you sir.
#1: Porridge#2: Sultana Bran#3: Crunchy Nuts
27. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 23:09 BST
3) "Wheat Biscuits" - an own brand weetabix.2) Sugar Puffs - too sugary for me now1) Muesli - in my student days, I strived for a bowl of Muesli each morning and I was quite keen on it.
Honourable mentions go to Shredded Wheat (no sugar - very dull), Rice Krispies (which I haven't eaten for 12 years - so I suppose it isn't a favourite by a long shot) and "Malt Wheats" an own brand shreddies that I don't as much eat as breakfast, as I casually snack on between meals. Naughty.
Edited on Thu 15th October, 2009 @ 23:10 by edhe
Follow a cow?
Shut the heck up, yadon
You cannot #StopGamerGate
Nintendo Network ID: edhe84
28. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 23:10 BST
3. Rice Krispies2. Rice Krispies1. Rice Krispies
[I love Rice Krispies]
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
My latest review: Drakkhen (SNES)
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own
29. Posted: Fri 16th Oct 2009 00:06 BST
Apple JacksFruity PebblesCinnamon Toast Crunch
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time