Forums

Topic: Top 100 Games of All Time

Posts 1 to 20 of 47

ninibadger

http://gamewise.co/games/top-rated

Pretty good list imo, it's rated by the users which is why I guess. Lots of classic Nintendo games on there, 6 out of the top 10 were on big N consoles.

ninibadger

KingDunsparce

That was a good list. I'm surprised Portal 2 wasn't higher up there though.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

The_Fox

Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 at #5 and #2 respectively? Both fine games but no way. Also, Skies of Arcadia is somehow on there twice.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Namco

I don't agree with the list at all
I mean is "Zelda a link to the past" really better than Zelda majoras mask?!
And paper Mario on place 97?
Kid Icarus uprising on place 82???
And my favourite game of all time on place 34?!

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

New_3DaSh_XL

Well, I can't agree with that list pretty much at all. Kid Icarus: Uprising was WAY too low, Skyward Sword was WAY too low, aLthP too high, the Galaxies too high...Nope. Don't agree at all. Sorry.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Banker-Style

Plenty of great games in that list,most of them were either too high or too low on the list.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Jaz007

Uncharted 2 could have been above SMGs and why is Unchrted 3 not on the list?! And also, why no Arkham City?!

Jaz007

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Love topics like these. Nothing but endless whining about someone's favorite game not being included or such and such game being too high or low on the list.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Klimbatize

It's pretty silly to even use this list to have a discussion for a few reasons, and none of them have to do with the content of the list itself.

First, the list is always changing because it's ranked based on user ratings on a scale of 1 to 5. As new people rate games, the games will shift order. In fact, earlier today someone mentioned that Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 were ranked #2 and #5. In a matter of hours, those games had secured the #2 and #3 spots.

And why do the rankings change so quickly? Because a number of these games (at the time of me posting this) have under 40 total ratings! Right now you could flood a game with positive ratings and drastically changes it's ranking. Sample size is far too small.

LOL, this list is not meant to be an end-all be-all list of Top 100 games. It's meant to give you a snapshot of what users on that site think of games.

We could destroy any semblance of credibility to this list by simply agreeing to all give a 5 star rating to some crappy game and watch it skyrocket up that chart. We could all go give Deal or No Deal 5 stars and watch it become one of the Top 100 games of all time, if we really wanted to.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

kkslider5552000

this is about as good as this type of list is gonna get

Xenoblade's appearance and some other cool stuff like Shenmue and Deus Ex more than makes up for people still thinking OOT is the best game ever

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

RancidVomit86

Can't say I agree with this list much at all.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Ryno

sir_Anthony wrote:

Yes, yes it is.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

I-U

Whoa, a user list that actually rates Uprising somewhat accurately. Good to see Xenoblade Chronicles get its well deserved recognition.

Edited on by I-U

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Namco

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

sir_Anthony wrote:

Yes, yes it is.

Really? Are you serious?

New_3DaSh_XL

@I-U So basically you're saying that your opinion = other people's opinions? Because I'd say it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too low. But then again, you're still going on that I-won't-listen-to-what-other-people-say-when-they-say-you-can-change-the-controls rampage.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

brooks83

sir_Anthony wrote:

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

sir_Anthony wrote:

Yes, yes it is.

Really? Are you serious?

A Link to the Past IS better than Majora's Mask. Why is that hard to fathom?

brooks83

I-U

3Dash wrote:

I-won't-listen-to-what-other-people-say-when-they-say-you-can-change-the-controls rampage.

The execution of the controls is only one issue I have with the game, and I have been listening, I just haven't had the urge to pick up Uprising again yet. Will probably do so after I beat Nostalgia, so that I can finally have Uprising beaten.

Edited on by I-U

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Namco

brooks83 wrote:

sir_Anthony wrote:

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

sir_Anthony wrote:

Yes, yes it is.

Really? Are you serious?

A Link to the Past IS better than Majora's Mask. Why is that hard to fathom?

Why is it better? Can you explain it to me? is it a fact? or is it your opinion?

Edited on by Namco

Electricmastro

A fine mix of old school and new school.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Geonjaha

It's funny because people still actually think Ocarina of Time is the best game ever. Definitely no nostalgia blindless there guys...

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.