Forums

Topic: Thread of totally awesome Netflix Instant recommendations

Posts 721 to 740 of 1,051

FireMario887

Transformers Prime is the BEST show ever. It has a great story and cool characters along with it being an award-winning show. Seasons 1 and 2 are available now and are packed with 26 (Per each season) episodes of awesome. Me, my bro, and even my dad loves it.

FireMario887

rayword45

jedisquidward wrote:

Netflix has all 257 episodes of King of the Hill.
I can guarantee you will not find more subtly genius comedy in another animated show.

Home Movies. Also on Netflix.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

FireMario887

Tasuki wrote:

Marvels Avengers is now on Netflix instant stream.

Your welcome.

What, really? That is AMAZING news!

FireMario887

RevolverLink

I've started watching Fringe over the last few days. It's been pretty good, but really nothing mind-blowing so far.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

mamp

I just got into My Name is Earl it's pretty charming and funny I suggest it to anyone looking for a laugh.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Splat

Orange Is the New Black.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

RR529

So, I heard you'll now be able to have 5 profiles on one account!?!

I always limit the amount of "nerdy" stuff I watch on there, since it's a shared account (stick to the live action superhero movies, due to their mainstream status), but now I might be able to spread out a bit more, if I can have a bit more privacy (now maybe I can watch some superhero cartoons!).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

brooks83

I finally watched Freaks and Geeks after years of people recommending it to me. I can say that it is a great show, and everyone should watch it. And this is coming from someone who hates Judd Apatow movies with a passion.

brooks83

RR529

I watched Disney's Hercules tonight. It was one of the late 90's Disney cartoons I originally missed, so it was good to finally see it.

They just don't make cartoon movies like this nowadays. It was better than all the CGI cartoons we've been getting. The action, adventure, epic story, and magical hand drawn animation are just wonderful.

If I had something bad to say about it, it's that the final battle seemed oddly rushed, but it was still great.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Odnetnin

Daggo wrote:

Hi everyone,

I want to recommend Arrested Development, new episodes are going to be released on May 26 but I recommend watch all episodes from all previous seasons... As It's impossible for me to sum all the awesomeness of this series on any way I'd just say to all of you who haven't watched it: Go to season 1 and watch at least the first four episodes in order before taking a decision. I hope you get "hooked"

Seconded. I thought season 4 sucked (though that's a gross oversimplification of my opinion), but the first three seasons are funnier than anything else I've seen in my life.

brooks83 wrote:

I finally watched Freaks and Geeks after years of people recommending it to me. I can say that it is a great show, and everyone should watch it. And this is coming from someone who hates Judd Apatow movies with a passion.

Also seconded. If Judd Apatow (not to mention Paul Feig) had stuck with shows/movies closer in tone to Freaks, I would be such a huge fan.

What I came here to say was all those people who recommended Breaking Bad in this thread over the years were completely right. One of the best TV dramas.

Edit: I forgot to mention I've been watching The IT Crowd on Netflix. It can be really funny and Richard Ayoade's character, Moss, is easily up there with my favorite TV characters, but half the time it's so raunchy it disgusts me. I have that same issue with Arrested, albeit to a lesser extent, but somehow that show makes up for it with being so brilliant whereas IT Crowd just doesn't. It's a shame, but I still plan on finishing it.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

RR529

Well, I've had my own profile for almost a week now, and have put it to good use. So far, I've watched...

• Godzilla's Revenge
  • Hercules
  • Batman Year One
  • Mulan

Been fun so far.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Electricmastro

Ok, Netflix doesn't have the X-Men movies for streaming?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Tasuki

Electricmastro wrote:

I dont think they ever had them for stream. Some movies are available others aren't it just depends on which studios Netflix has deals with.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

brooks83

Twin Peaks is kind of dated, but it's still a great show. Both seasons are on Netflix. I don't think the movie is on streaming, but it is much different than the show anyways.

brooks83

RR529

Tasuki wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

I dont think they ever had them for stream. Some movies are available others aren't it just depends on which studios Netflix has deals with.

Yeah, they're really jumpy on their Marvel content. As for the in house stuff, they no longer have the two Iron Man films (which they used to), but they do have Thor, Captain America, some of the animated films, and more recently added The Avengers.

I don't think I've ever seen any of the outsourced Marvel stuff though (from FOX & Sony), like the X-Men, Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider, & Spider-Man movies.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Tasuki

RR529 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Yeah, they're really jumpy on their Marvel content. As for the in house stuff, they no longer have the two Iron Man films (which they used to), but they do have Thor, Captain America, some of the animated films, and more recently added The Avengers.

I don't think I've ever seen any of the outsourced Marvel stuff though (from FOX & Sony), like the X-Men, Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider, & Spider-Man movies.

The only Marvel character movie that wasn't done by Marvel Studios that I remember Netflix having was the Blade series but that was a few years ago.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic