Forums

Topic: Thread of totally awesome Netflix Instant recommendations

Posts 621 to 640 of 1,051

RevolverLink

I've been re-watching Arrested Development, which is still comedy genius.

Also, I couldn't care less about auto racing of any kind (and unless they start adopting a more "Wacky Races"-style competition, it'll probably always remain that way), but Senna was a compelling documentary.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

e-love

What good anime's are on Netflix? o:

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Joeynator3000

Emaan wrote:

Depends on what kind you like...scifi, comedy, that sort of thing.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

RevolverLink

Emaan wrote:

Glancing through the available selection, I can tell you that -

I like Basilisk, Corpse Princess, Origin: Spirits of the Past, Black Butler, Soul Eater, Moribito, Blue Gender (or at least the first half of it) and Sgt. Frog

I really like Darker Than Black, XXXholic, Fullmetal Alchemist, Samurai 7, Spice and Wolf, Last Exile, Ghost Hound, Blood+ and FLCL.

And I love Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Mushishi, Baccano!, Eden of the East and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (although the last two parts of that still aren't on instant).

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

TheDreamingHawk

Not sure if it has been posted already, but Code Lyoko got added a few weeks ago. I highly recommend it.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

theblackdragon

Top Gear is on Netflix (and has been for a while). god i love this show, and I'd highly advise anyone to watch it — even if you don't like cars, it's flippin' hilarious. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

RevolverLink

The fourth season of the great Parks and Recreation has been added to instant.

The Revloggery

Splat

RevolverLink wrote:

The fourth season of the great Parks and Recreation has been added to instant.

Such an amazing show.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Splat

They added Dinosaurs to instant.

"Not the Mama!"

Untitled

zezhyrule

Just finished watching the entirety of 24, and it was so good. Well, mostly. Still it's awesome and there's a reference to the show in Persona 3 and that makes it so much awesomer. Everyone go watch it~

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Splat

I finished Eureka and I'm kinda of sad about it. It's not the greatest show I have ever seen but the characters really grow on you. Only 4 of it's 5 seasons are on instant but I do recommend.

It's one of those rare shows that I like the whole cast. I like some better than others but there is not one cast member I hated.

WesCash

Anyone that's a fan of Jim Henson or David Bowie should watch Labyrinth.
It's a great movie, though geared towards children and terribly cheesy by today's standards.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

RR529

Watching Dinosaurs. It's made by Jim Henson's studio, so the costume animation is top notch. I saw it as a kid, but donn't remember anything except for the baby's exclimation of "Not the Mama!" (although as a kid, I always thought it was "Bop the Mama!", lol). Decent sitcom so far.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Drobotic

Adventure Time.It's been airing for 3 years now.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Tasuki

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Dinosaurs! Oh man, that was the one with the super depressing final episode right? It was a fun show for what it was.

Yeah I remember it had a warning before the final show and everything. I began watching this last night and I forgot how good of a show it was.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

k8sMum

second season of 'Sherlock'; smeggin' brilliant series.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

RevolverLink

Until I started re-watching it a couple of weeks ago, I'd forgotten just how consistently hilarious The Office (US) used to be, especially the earlier seasons.

And yeah, both seasons of Sherlock are excellent.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Odnetnin

RevolverLink wrote:

Until I started re-watching it a couple of weeks ago, I'd forgotten just how consistently hilarious The Office (US) used to be, especially the earlier seasons.

Seasons 2-4 were generally fantastic, imo, and so was season 7 (at least the Michael-is-leaving-soon episodes). 8 was frankly some of the worst television I've ever experienced in my entire life, but for some inexplicable reason I stuck through it and watched the ninth and final season premiere last night.

And you know what? It was pretty good.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic