Forums

Topic: Thread of totally awesome Netflix Instant recommendations

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,051

NImH

mamp wrote:

@Swiket I F***ing hate Don Draper, worst character ever, at times I feel like breaking whatever it is I use to watch Mad Men. Such a self-centered d***** who tries to act like some intellectual OMG it better end with him dying!!! Man now I'm all worked up and angry talking about that S.O.B. Gonna go get some ice cream to cheer up.

Also I suggest people watch Portlandia it's pretty funny (I like its satirycal humor), it's a sketch comedy show.

PORTLANDIA!!! I love this show! It's the first comedy show to really get just how stupid and self-righteous the hipster-gen really is! It takes someone who grew up in the 90's to see through all their boo-boo.
Friggin hilarious!
Also, Troll Hunter is on instant watch. A must-watch for any fantasy-geek! Classic!

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-2275-8578-8399 | 3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

RevolverLink

Just a heads up for anime fans, Now and Then, Here and There will be pulled off of instant on August 1st.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

rayword45

I thought maybe I could rank some adult-oriented cartoons, see opinions on those.

1. Home Movies. Former show of the people who worked on stuff like Bob's Burgers and Metalocalypse. A lot drier then those 2, but once you get into it it's one of the best shows on the service.
2. Dilbert. If you read the comic, this is also an incredibly witty little series, although it sadly didn't last too long with only 30 episodes. At least it's better then many other shows.

And... The rest (aside from Ugly Americans) are all on the major channels like FOX, so I'm not gonna go into that actually. I'll just say I find KOTH the funniest out of all of those, and Family Guy ranks at the WAY, WAY bottom although I've only seen the newer episodes.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Been watching Malcom in the Middle. Hilarious show

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Tasuki

RevolverLink wrote:

Just a heads up for anime fans, Now and Then, Here and There will be pulled off of instant on August 1st.

Well than I am glad that I have that on DVD.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Joeynator3000

Anyone else get an email about this Netflix lawsuit thing? >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

zezhyrule

Everyone should go watch Lost right now. I've watched the entire thing three times through already this year n__n

Currently watching 24, on season 5. I think season 4 was my favorite so far

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Tasuki

Eureka wrote:

I did but I just deleted it.

My Backlog

Nestalgic

Good indie film I just saw: Cash Back. Definitely worth watching if you've got some time to kill.

Missing my NES games...

Joeynator3000

Tasuki wrote:

Eureka wrote:

[/div]

I did but I just deleted it.

Yeah me too...lol. Just wondering if anyone had anything to say or whatever. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

RR529

rayword45 wrote:

I thought maybe I could rank some adult-oriented cartoons, see opinions on those.

1. Home Movies. Former show of the people who worked on stuff like Bob's Burgers and Metalocalypse. A lot drier then those 2, but once you get into it it's one of the best shows on the service.
2. Dilbert. If you read the comic, this is also an incredibly witty little series, although it sadly didn't last too long with only 30 episodes. At least it's better then many other shows.

And... The rest (aside from Ugly Americans) are all on the major channels like FOX, so I'm not gonna go into that actually. I'll just say I find KOTH the funniest out of all of those, and Family Guy ranks at the WAY, WAY bottom although I've only seen the newer episodes.

Watched Home Movies back when it was on AS, and personally thought it was boring.

Didn't know Dilbert had a show...

Agree on KOTH. Absolutely love that show. Still like Fam Guy (and I suggest you watch the earlier eps, as "world domination" era Stewie is the best thing about the show), but as far as McFarlane shows go, I like Am Dad the most.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RevolverLink

For any of the sports fans out there, most of the 30 for 30 documentaries are now available for streaming. Most of the ones I saw back when they first aired were excellently done, so much so that even non-sports fans may enjoy some of them. I might just watch Pony Excess and Catching Hell again.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

y2josh

@RevolverLink: I totally agree, most of those are great. The Reggie Miller one was my favorite that I've seen.

y2josh

RevolverLink

I'm definitely considering watching some of the ones I missed when they were on TV - Without Bias (about the death and subsequent fallout of Len Bias' death from cocaine overdose), Kings Ransom (about Wayne Gretzky's trade from the Edmonton Oilers to the LA Kings), Into the Wind (about Terry Fox, who attempted to run across Canada for cancer awareness), The Band That Wouldn't Die (about the Baltimore Colts marching band that kept playing even after the team left town) and The Best That Never Was (about the failed football career of Marcus Dupree) are definitely in my queue.

The Revloggery

y2josh

Hell On Wheels is on Netflix streaming now. I watched the first episode and it looks to be interesting, to me anyways.

y2josh

e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

shingi_70

Sons Of Anarchy

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

theblackdragon

they took Stargate: SG1 and Atlantis down at the beginning of the month. all you people who haven't seen either series yet have totally missed out

they've got some seasons of Top Gear up, though. god i love that show, and i don't know a damn thing about cars :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Tasuki

Finally added season 5 of Burn Notice today. Now I can clean out my DVR.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Super 8 was added today. Highly recommend this one if you haven't seen it yet.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic